• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON CITRINE VERSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimcharsfireworks

Lennetto Region Champion
Years
POKEMON CITRINE VERSION:
Journey to the End of the World and Back

THIS GAME IS NOT A HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, my name is Cory Witt (aka, Chimcharsfireworks).

Storyline:
Long ago, 2 celestial dragons, Lunadra (controller of the moon) and Novadra (controller of the sun) were created by Arceus to control the orbit of the sun and moon.Once every 1000 years, all the planets in the pokemon universe eclipse. The sun and moon form a complete eclipse in front of all the planets, creating a link between our world and the World's Edge, a legendary place filled with artifacts and gems, rare meteorites, and scrolls that can tell us everything about pokemon and the pokemon world. The two legendary pokemon orchestrate this phenomenon, from the depths of Celestial Island. Some want to use this power to become superior beings and rule the world. But to do this, the being needs to possess the DIVINE CITRINE, a gem that allows the user to control all pokemon, but four:
-Negaspark
-Plutzero
-Hoursand
-Hourly
Unfortunatley, Negaspark and Plutzero became greedy and stole the Divine Citrine and began to throw the world into darkness. Arceus gave Hoursand the power to split the Citrine, shattering it into 7 fragments, and to defeat Negaspark and Plutzero. Hoursand trapt the two beings behind the SHADOW DOOR, which can only be opened by the Divine Citrine. The gem was broken and scattered around Lennetto.

The Gems:
-Forest Emerald
-Swamp Agate
-Ancient Mica
-Sea Saphirre
-Spark Amber
-Lava Ruby
-Sand Topaz

Zephyr Corp and the Dark Mafia devised a plan 1000 years later, to recreate the gem and create their Bioworlds.

WHAT IS ZEPHYR CORP:
Zephyr Corp used to be about creating safe environments for pokemon and humans to coexist. But when Gorgan, a smart scientist that belongs in a mental ward (suffers from a combination of Schizophrenia and Paranoid personality disorder), changed all that when he became boss. The voices he hears in his head tell him to make a Bioworld were the voice will leave him and become king. He researches this and hires Scion and the Dark Mafia by promising them positions of power (essentialy he's lying to them). The plan is coming into effect....

The TV flashes with reports of a thief pokemon ravaging the areas around Windleaf Town. Your dad will rush up the stairs and tell you that it's time to go to school. The school will teach you how to battle pokemon. Half way through the day, a police officer reports a pokemon stolen from Prof. Cypress, the town's leading professor, and that the thief is still in Windleaf Town.
Go to the gym and talk to your parents. They get nervous and tell you to go see Prof. Cypress locates the thief and tells you to meet him in Windleaf Cavern. Enter the cave and talk to the grunts. They are talking to Zazer, a clown who is an executive for Zephyr. He asks you a question with two possible answers:
"Will you join us in our conquest of the heavens and stars?"
-Yes (Bad Side)
-No (Good Side)
The story will continue to unfold after that....

SCREENSHOTS:
(pre release)

MAPS:

Features:
-5 new regions + journey to all the regions from RBY to DPPt
-A brand new job system with over 300 jobs
-MMORPG
-21 starters!

-And many more features to come!​

FlaafyFTW

Researcher of Orange Lore
Years
This game looks good! Could have lots of potential =)
I saw three of the starter evolution families on your deviantart page and they look great, do you by anychance like dinosaurs? =P
But as for the sprites of some of the other fakemon, some of them don't look very professional and could let some of the good ones down..

One more thing, when you say five more regions, do you mean five completely new ones made by yourself and your team or five including the other current regions? Five new regions is a pretty mammoth task to take on.

But anyway best of luck for your game, and i hope to see more =)

zirico

M.C.F.C
Years
Good luck dude, this looks promising. Its no easy feat (nearly impossible) making a game of this size. I would advise you to decrease the number of regions in the game, but whatever you decide to do GOOD LUCK!

Years
Whats up with the picture in the 2nd spoiler? Have you actually programmed that or is it just a mock up of what you want or what is it? One thing, you should go through your first post to check for grammar mistakes as I noticed quite a few spelling errors and typos.

Ketchumall

Soul Trainer
Years
Rakki-neko said:
Wow 5 new regions! thats really going to be a titan of a task, i'll stick around to see. :D

Ya that really will be a huge job hope he's not doing it solo. . . or did he have a team list I missed? :P anyway best of luck to you man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back