• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starfall Version

Do you think Pokemon Starfall's gym leaders need to be redone.If so,which one?

• No,they are fine.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Cassy

• Maylene

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Dorian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colt

• Kira

• Dylan

• Jade

• Bertha

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
Proddit:Thanks.Speaking of challenge,the levels of the leaders Pokemon will be higher and much harder as well.But don't worry it's not like they are at level 100,and there a plenty of places to train before each gym.

pkmn-master:I'll try!I'm working on graphics now anyway.I will start the storyline soon also.It all comes down to making a beta release.I would make one featuring the first part of the game going to the first gym leader,but i'm having a problem.For some reason that I am unaware of,map connections made by the editor don't work.even though it says they are connected on the .txt and editor,the game dosen't show it.Can anyone help?
P.S.LOL.I tried your username when I signed up,but all the pkmn master username combinations were taken,exept pkmn.master.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. I've been experiencing technical difficulties with my pc and I will purchase a new one this month. I have all data of Pokemon Starfall saved on a flash drive, so as soon as I get my new computer, work will continue. In the meantime, I need some help. I need spriters,so if you can help, post here.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
DEW:No problem,they get special places in the tiltle screen for their help.

skrullman:Wait until you see the updates coming soon.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
UPDATE!

I have updates.Cheak the first page.You now can view the story with a little more detail.Some things have changed in the story.I also have pictures of the gym leaders and the region map,but my photobucket account isn't letting me upload them.It might be a minor issue that will probably be resolved by tommorow.I can't seem to show any images on a post without uploading them to photobucket.So tommorow,I will post the images.I will credit all those who need it so far.I also plan on showing the first few maps of the game.All of this is leading up to a demo to show of the first part of the game!

I can't complete the whole game by myself!If you can,post if you can;Script,sprite overworlds,or just plain spriting if you want to help! =)

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
I have updated finally.From now on, I promise to try and update at least monthly.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
I updated again. This time I have posted new videos. Just look for them in the videos section of the main post. I will be hard at work this weekend so I plan to have a demo finnished and posted on Monday evening.

Back