• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of the Titans OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
Dammit Yoshi!!! XD

I was going to call it Sparkzor, tha king of thunder... Now my thunder doggy is gone...

Guess ill go with nidoran hmm... the spiked poison thingy... I gotta think of a cool name for her, but I hope that when we get to the pokemon league my nidoqueen is going to pwn ur shinx :D

Mah, name name name.., I'll edit this as soon as i found a cool name :D

Edit: I found a name, first I thought of doing: Ira caelum or Ira infernus (Rage/Anger of heaven and hell respectively) but then I decided on Regina (latin for queen)

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
You know, multiple people can have the same Pokemon, but I do like the name Regina xD
So I'll be looking forward to something to grade then? *positive reenforcement*

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
trainercard.png

ShadowDragon~

Years
Uhh, I did most of my post, except for the battle part. Like all my posts I need to be in the mood when I write a battle, or it'll be either sucky, or my trainer is too uber. So, I'll probably have it up today or tomorrow.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Guys, it's been 8 days since there has been a new post. Seriously, 8 days...
I definitely want to see some posts soon!

ShadowDragon~

Years
Well were waiting for the chapter to come out....

(Unless Its already out! OMG *Runs to check on the main thread*)

Otherwise, I made my two free posts and am at the entrance of the rock tunnel so yeah...

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
It's not you obviously, but you're the only one that is finished. Yoshi and Fen still have to do the tunnel post, Proddit still has to do the second free post and apparently Namora hasn't been on since October 3rd...

ShadowDragon~

Years
Wait you have to do a *free* post? Or does that mean you can just do anything, or does it mean you can choose wether you do it or not? I'm confused ><

Anywayz... Hooray for me! For finishing everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back