• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Titanium Wasteland [RPGXP]

kay3o

B)
Years
Pokémon Titanium Wasteland

Plot;

The Air-Post delivery company is going strong, they've made connections all over the world and the company is continuously growing in size and the owner behind this ever-growing company is your Father.

In time you begin to work for your father as a delivery boy/girl; thousands of packages have been delivered by your hand until one package. You're instructed to assist Louis [A great friend and pilot] in delivering an ancient mystical piece of Titanium to a science lab in Edialeda for Pokémon Research.

But!

Something goes terribly wrong, you never reach Edialeda,

The plane is struck down when a surprise thunder-storm appears..
But what happens next? ;o

Features;

• Maps
o Massive Maps!
o More Realistic than most games!
o Thousands of places to explore!​

• Gyms
o New Gym system!
o Only 5 Gym Leaders!
o Badges won't be given out as easy as they have been.​

• Pokémon
o Over 100+ New Pokémon!
o New Starter Pokémon!​

Characters
None

Screenshots;
None

Team;
Kay3o; Spriter, Mapper, Scripter,Pokémon Deigner.
Ravecat; Pokémon Deigner.
--
!~ Wip
-Kay3o

Last edited:

kay3o

B)
Years
Not just massive, Gigantic! maps.

Forests won't just be a path you need to follow, they will be an adventure and deserts won't just be another large trail you've got to cross, they will be an expedition.

I've got quite big plans,

my friend.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
cool i like the plot very unusual its great um just wondering are you going to be making the fakemon or are you hoping for a spriter just wondering because if your making them i'd like to see them because i like fakemon.

i like the idea for the maps its would make the game more fun if the player could get lost,
you got some good features there,

good luck with this project

~kian

kay3o

B)
Years
I'll be making the sprites myself, but! I don't have any to show, there still on pen and paper.

kay3o

B)
Years
pokemonwaste.png

I'll have another thread soon in Games showcase and maybe a demo.

Edit;

update.png

This is the very first Island that you will discover in Titanium.
Each map is huge, the biggest one being 250x250 with all of it being roam'able, so there quite realistic. There are also no routes, so you'll need to find your own way around, but! Don't get lost d:

Note! This is only a map of the Island, not the region. There are a lot more Islands in the Cannabinol Region.

I'll have some Screenshots when I'm finished with the Tileset.

Last edited:
Back