• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN: SL/LD/SS (TAKE 2)

Lucerine

Nobody
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
POKEMON: SOLARLIGHT, LUNARDARK, AND STELLARSKY
BY: LUCERINE

Okay, this is officially a different game than I was planning, as you can see I have a totally different name for my game. So, without any further wait....

-THE TOHOKU REGION-

The Tohoku Region has many different terrains; mountains, deserts, lakes, wastelands, forests, etc. The smallest town is Springbud Town, your home. I plan to have about 20+ or 30+ towns, and LOTS of areas. The game map is going to be HGSS style, 'cause it looks cooler, and there will be many sidequests after the game to get old legendaries.

-THE LEGEND-

When the Earth was young, Areceus created 3 Pokemon for Tohoku; Solaron, the Pokemon of the Sun; Lunario, the Pokemon of the Moon; and Stellaris, the Pokemon of the Stars. The people of this region gave offerings to these Pokemon, and in return they helped the people thrive in this region. So, they then separated into 3 tribes; the Sun Tribe, the Moon Tribe, and the Star Tribe. Every 50 years, on either the summer or winter solistice, these tribes gave offerings to the Pokemon, and in return they gave good wealth to the tribes. To ensure that the tribes will not war one another, they forged the Celestial Seal, 3 orbs hidden in a place called the Spacial Temple. This celebration also demanded new leaders, so each leader was elected by the tribes, and then the leaders would go into the hidden Spacial Temple to see the Gods. If each were accepted by those 3 legendaries, nothing bad would happen for 50 years. If not, terrible catastraphies would happen for 50 years. One year, this happenned. Each tribe suffered something different, famine, a drought, and a tsunami. So, each tribe decided to overthrow their "gods". And so, they went to the Spacial Temple to break the seal. Once they did, each legendary began to fight one another, nearly destroying Tohoku. Areceus then put these Pokemon to an eternal sleep, and hidden away the Orbs forever. So it thought....

-THE STORY-

You're a young, boy/girl from Springbud Town. Today is your 14th birthday, and your mother, Prof. Maple, wants you to deliver a package to a friend of hers, Prof. Oak in Twistroot Town. She gives you a Pokemon to complete this errand. Once you pick your Pokemon, you go to Twistroot Town, only to find trouble. Some guys in weird suits try to steal your parcel, but you defeat them in battle. And then, a quick talking guy called Looker talks to you, and after this you are swept into a adventure, full of surprises and terrors, good times and bad times, and..... I've gone overboard.

-THINGS IN THE GAME-

- 200+ new Pokemon!!!!!! As well as Pre evos and New evos!!
- Bigger and better adventures!!!!!
- A machine, like the Poketch and PokeGear is called the PokeVice, even better than those two combined!!!! Like the popular iPhone, applications will be called Apps.
- The game will be in DS format, 'cause it's cooler.
- Moves from 1-4, as well as my moves hehehe.
- 8 new Gym Leaders, Elite 4 and Champion and Battle Frontier. The Gyms will be EPIC.
- 3 new types: Sound, Cosmic and Light. Pokemon will have their types changed because of this.
- A mailing system will be a pre-added App to the PokeVice.
- Evil new team, Team Chaos. Who knows what they're planning??
- 3 New Starters!
Leaferyx, the Leaf Wing Pokemon, Grass
Smokub, the Fire Cub Pokemon, Fire
Surfin, the Fin Pokemon, Water
So far they're only on paper and pencil, so I need a GOOD spriter.

So now, I need just about every person to help make this game except mapper, Chronic is on that. So, if you're interested in helping me, Post! Also, if you have any ideas to help or maybe add to this game, POST!!! POST!!!!!! PLEASE, POST!!!!!! ANY IDEA IS WELCOME!!!!!!!

Lucerine

Nobody
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
Thanks, really!!!! Remember to post on what you think!!!!

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
Why does everyone always have a bear as their fire-type starter...

How many of the features can you actually accomplish? I don't mean to be rude, but unless you're fairly capable on your own, you won't be able to get very many people to help you.

Lucerine

Nobody
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
OH YEAH?!!?!?!?!?

Why does everyone always have a bear as their fire-type starter...

How many of the features can you actually accomplish? I don't mean to be rude, but unless you're fairly capable on your own, you won't be able to get very many people to help you.

Well, Smokub is actually a Lion Cub, not a bear. Sorry for not being specific. Also, I have Chronic who just mailed me and said that he can do other things, like sprite, mapping, etc.

Also, Surfin is a cross of a sailfih/swordfish.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Ok...now you are just going way towards WaterTrainer's game name. Solar and Lunar...I could see that as a coincidence but Solar Light and Lunar Dark, that was way too revealing. That name is acctually taken. Talk to Tao or WaterTrainer himself, about how they feel about the name.

Also...how do you plan to do it in DS style? What program are you using? Does it also mean that it will feature the elements of 3D?

Back