• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greeting sequence, activate!

EkaSwede

Bouncy Bitter Bagel
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2015
Hello, everybody who stumbled into this thread! I am EkaSwede, and I might hope there might be fun stuff around here.

In fact, there is a very bizarre reason why I joined (and found) this place, though that could be left out for later. I'm mostly interested in fanfiction for the most part. And yeah, I don't think you have to guess where I come from.

And no it's not Switzerland.

I really don't want to submit. Please, I follow my own orders. I shall not submit!
*submits new thread*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
*activates* welcome, yadda yadda boom, you sound like someone who probably already knows the welcome/have fun/read the rules spiel. welcome in, if you need a place to goof off, other trivia is perfect. everyone there is pretty cool~<3

EkaSwede

Bouncy Bitter Bagel
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2015
I am but a being with overestimated beliefs of skill, and often under the influence of malicious jealousy.

But I often take out my aggressions outside the interwebs, so I don't offend anyone.

And the reason I joined was that I randomly typed in a few keywords of a fanfiction I wrote, and this place was the only place outside ffn that mentioned my fanfic. ....So bizarre... so bizarre.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
Hello and welcome to PC. I see that your interested in fanfic's huh? That's interesting :3.
Have a great time here on PokeCommunity!.

Vriksha

I Am Comming To Chop.......You
Years
welcome to the pokecommunity!
have a good stay here!
try to make friends and chat with them it is fun. ^_^

enjoy! :)

Back