• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
You could have posted here anytime :<
The image itself is good, though I don't like the banner's text color(s), which sometimes clashes with Riley's wardrobe. As for the texts themselves, I think the top and bottom bars should be slightly higher in height to accommodate the text size. Red shouldn't be the color to go with black ^^; It's still pretty nice [7.5/10]

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
its pretty neat and high quality. xD
9/10
--
what will u rate mine? the support banners? xD i made only the 3rd one, hidden ties. xD

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
What will I rate them? Lets go with a three, because each banner is one point and three of them is three points.
3/10.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
@maleficent: you should have read my post properly. XD
and as for you, 2/10. i really dont understand it. :(

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Lol, I did. I was rating your signatures and you were pointing out in your post the support banner you did, it's nothing special.
3/10.

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
Matches the avatar...involves PC family...Cool line about the last challenger standing...Something about twilight...10/10! XD

Years
Hmmm, the banner is fine, not too special. I'm not too fond of text all left-aligned, and there should be a color scheme to make them look....stylish 8D There should never be spoilers in signatures in my opinion. The last two last of text isn't decorated :(
So, overall, it's a signature that works, but doesn't really have flair to it [4/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back