• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Murdas First Trade Shop

MurdaRisk

Ninja Assassin
Years
Thank you for stopping by. This is my first trade shop. Please look over what i have to offer and drop me a line if you see anything that may interest you.

The only
TRUE RULE is absolutely NO HACKS please. If I end up trading you a HACKED pokemon please get a hold of me so we can trade back.
Clones are OK.
I would like to trade an EV pokemon for EV and an event for an event.
If the pokemon is EV trained please provide the pokemons EV layout, Nature and Moveset.
All Events and Legends are UT unless noted.

Brand new TRU Adamant Arceus For trade!

Giveaways:
At this time I have a Infected Marill Pokerus Nicked named PKRS:)
Just keep the Marill in your box so that it always stays infected and when you need to infect a pokemon take it out, infect it and put it right back. Perfect for anyone who wants to EV train.

What I have to offer:

EV Pokemon:
If you would like credit for any EV trained pokemon that we trade, please just tell me and I will give you credit for your hard work.
Spoiler:

Events:
Spoiler:

Legends:
Spoiler:

Breeding / Egg moves:
I can breed any pokemon with any nature that i have that is able to breed just message me for the pokemon and what nature you want it to be.
These are the ones i have with special/good egg moves:
Spoiler:

Wants:
Spoiler:

This is my first shop. I worked hard on it and i would love some feedback good or bad. Please tell me if there is anything I can do to make this trade shop better.
If you would like to trade anything please leave a message here on the forum or you can Private message me or leave a Visitor message. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
I will be updating this page frequently please check in often for anything that is new or removed.

Thank you for your time.

Last Update:
01/25/10

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2010
umm. i have a lvl 50 magmortar.
could I have you swampert of tyranitar or alakazam?

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
Years
10th Aniversry Celebi (Shiny)
Level: 70
Nature: Gentle

Would you take either an Nzone Pikachu or Aura Mew for this?

Harumi-chan

Years
Alrighty, would you like to trade now?

I use your platinum fc correct?
my fc is in my sig ~

MurdaRisk

Ninja Assassin
Years
WOW that is the second time some one has said CMT and i have no idea what it means. Comment? Can some one please tell me what it means.

Harumi-chan

Years
CMT means Check my thread

They just want you to look in their shops to see if there's something you'd like from their shop to trade :3

Back