• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Torterra

Darokkian Magmortar

Pokemon TCG Lover <3
Years
I want to test this, but i need some help in the list >_<
Pokemon: 29
3-2-3-1 Torterra Lv X
3-2-2/1 Sceptile GE and SF
4 Smeargle
2-2 Shaymin Lv X
2-2 Claydol

Trainers: 22
4 Bebes
4 Rosseanne
3 BTS
3 Rare Candy
4 Warp Point
4 Nigth

Energy: 9
9 Grass

Strategy:
Attack with Torterra PL
Enrgy X2 with Sceptile
Move energies with the other sceptile
Smeargle for searching 3 energies
Shaymin lv X for attaching them to Torterras
Torterra Lv X, if you are loosing, you can kill the pokemon you want ( 2 energies 100)
Comment please

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Yuck!

Pokemon: 29 (Yuck. so many...)
1 Torterra Lv.X
2 Torterra PT
1 Torterra SF
2 Grotle (either DP or the one that attaches energy from the hand)
4 Turtwig DP
1 Shaymin Lv.X PT-126
1 Shaymin PT-15 (The growth one if it can attach to other Pokemon, 'cuz I forgot... If not, use Shaymin-14)
2 Claydol GE
2 Baltoy GE
4 Spiritomb AR
2 Sceptile GE
1 Grovyle GE
2 Treecko SF
1 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
2 Unown G GE

Trainers: 21
4 Bebe's Search
3 Roseanne's Research
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Expert Belt
1 Luxury Ball
3 Poke Radar
4 Rare Candy
2 Warp Point
1 Night Maintenance

Energy: 10
6 Grass Energy
4 Call Energy

This deck is so congested, it's not even funny. It lasts a while, though, and Torterra Lv.X has a good PokePower to boot. =3

Last edited:

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
Years
I make a same deck, heres my list:

4 exeggcute LA
2 exeggcutor MT

4 treecko
4 Grovyle
2 Sceptile GE
2 Sceptile AR

2 Baltoy SV
2 Claydol GE

1 Unown G

+ 23

3 BTS
4 pokeradar
4 pokedex handy
2 Cynthias guidance
3 Night maintenace
1 Luxury ball
2 Roseannes reasearch
2 Bebes search
2 Warp point
1 vs seeker
2 Prof rowan
+

10 Gras energy

+

With sceptile AR, you don't need any torterras, so this build up easy. Execute la can search for pokemons, and exeggcutor can attach energys, and so, it build up quicker.

FurretFTW!!1!

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
@spastman: Eww... That's not Torterra, and that deck is just bad. And BTW, the Baltoy SV isn't as good as the GE one. XP Why don't you help Darokkian's deck; Torterra?

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
Years
@spastman: Eww... That's not Torterra, and that deck is just bad. And BTW, the Baltoy SV isn't as good as the GE one. XP Why don't you help Darokkian's deck; Torterra?

My decklisty was started by a Torterra/Sceptile deck, but build up 1 pokemon is easyer then build up 2 lines. So Sceptile AR does +/- The same attack as torterra, and is easyer to build up. SV Baltoy can be found with exeggcute, because hes a psychic pokemon, and so you can get quicker a claydol. I help his deck, but i cant help a deck without make any changes, and that change is torrtera to sceptile AR.

30.jpg

BTW: i playing now 11 Years pokemon, and energy attach-decks are my best decks (bv Flygon/venusaur), and this deck works great aggainest good player (tested!!!). i won all the machup in the league where i played, and they are realy good! So, i know that this deck IS A GOOD DECK!

Last edited:

Brush

Walking PokeDex
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 15, 2009
This isn't a very good deck. You obviously haven't looked into play strategy yet. I'd use Night Pokemon Center trainer card if I were you, a few of those...

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
Years
Night Pokemon center? WTF?
Nobody play that card on tournaments because its to flippy!
Instead, they play life herb or super scoop up!

BTW: have you ever playing official tournaments???

Brush

Walking PokeDex
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 15, 2009
Yes I have, Night Pokemon Center is a good card to play.

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
Years
The strategy of a torterra/sceptile deck is to attach a great many of energys to a pokemon, but with night pokemon center, you can heal yourself (change 1/4) or discard al the enegergys (change 1/4) theres also a 2/4 change that the card don't work!

Brush

Walking PokeDex
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 15, 2009
You need to know when to use it, well there might be different turnouts with it throughout different countries...

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
Years
If you insert this sceptile, i can be agree:

010.jpg

Then you can swith the energys to a different pokemon, use Night pokemon Center, and replace the energys.

108.jpg

FurretFTW!!1!

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL Night PokeCenter being viable? A 1/4 chance of working your way, 1/2 the time you're relieved you didn't get double tails, and 1/4 your angry. A bad card, IMO. ;f

And also, the Sceptile/Sceptile deck is still slow. Unless you made a crazy speed variant, like a possible Togekiss, and had Energies to attach to heal and your deck revolved around keeping one Sceptile alive...it'll still fail. Torterra still isn't too good, but hey. It's bulky like no other. And it has Gust of Wind as a Power. And Spiritomb exists. It's better than ScepScep IMO.

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
Years
I know, but Brush means that Night Pokemon Center is a great card, and that it must be played in this deck, so if hes want, this is the only way...

Back