• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klofkac

He's back!
Years
Can you make more ips patches for different ruby versions? I and many others still have that problem. There are many different pokémon Ruby versions and the ips patch works just on one of them... And it's very hard to find it. I've downloaded 3 Ruby versions and used the ips on them. Two of them didn'n work at all (black/white screen, frozen game) and only one of them is playable, but it still has black title screen and black region map screen...
(There are also many problems with patching other Ruby-based hack games, so it's better to hack Emerald version, i think there is only one version of it and it's more modern).

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Can you make more ips patches for different ruby versions? I and many others still have that problem. There are many different pokémon Ruby versions and the ips patch works just on one of them... And it's very hard to find it. I've downloaded 3 Ruby versions and used the ips on them. Two of them didn'n work at all (black/white screen, frozen game) and only one of them is playable, but it still has black title screen and black region map screen...
(There are also many problems with patching other Ruby-based hack games, so it's better to hack Emerald version, i think there is only one version of it and it's more modern).

It actually works, have you tried changing the Save Types and Reset it?

Anyways, nice updates, Dante.
The Peace Symbol is nicely made.

Good luck.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years

I´m having similar probs: When I patched the translated version of Chrono to my Ruby rom, some message came that something with the patch isn´t right. I can´t say if the game worked (cuz after a black titlescreen and a black Intro scene with a hero with some weird palette I knew that this shouldn´t be like it was!^^ Then I tried the untranslated patch, downloaded the same rom again and patched it on that. Although I´ve changed the save type to 128 k it just had a white screen. THEN, I wanted to go to the site Dante posted but the link didn´t work! ;_; Can someone help me plz?^^

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I´m having similar probs: When I patched the translated version of Chrono to my Ruby rom, some message came that something with the patch isn´t right. I can´t say if the game worked (cuz after a black titlescreen and a black Intro scene with a hero with some weird palette I knew that this shouldn´t be like it was!^^ Then I tried the untranslated patch, downloaded the same rom again and patched it on that. Although I´ve changed the save type to 128 k it just had a white screen. THEN, I wanted to go to the site Dante posted but the link didn´t work! ;_; Can someone help me plz?^^
Damn! It supposed to work! Don't you guys ever read?!

Does anyone know good patching program?

IPS is good enough.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
Damn! It supposed to work! Don't you guys ever read?!

@SP: First of all, I read a lot, books and posts!^^ I read everything in the first post, I did everything that was told there to fix the problem but it didn't work, okay? And I know it's supposed to work but for some reason it didn't. A lot of people have read the post and still have the same problems, so it isn't fair to say that all that have probs with the hack just haven't read the post!

And it's called LIPS or Lunar IPS not IPS if he googles that he'll just get the patches!^^

But anyways, the hack looks great!^^ The plot has some similarities with B&W, but you can still read (xD) a nice not-copied plot with cool tiles and scripts!^^ I usually don't like fakemons but the ones I saw in some Videos + screenies look awesome! I really wish to play this but I can't. That's not fair... :_:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
And it's called LIPS or Lunar IPS not IPS if he googles that he'll just get the patches!^^

It's the same. Don't argue with me like that.

@SP: First of all, I read a lot, books and posts!^^ I read everything in the first post, I did everything that was told there to fix the problem but it didn't work, okay? And I know it's supposed to work but for some reason it didn't. A lot of people have read the post and still have the same problems, so it isn't fair to say that all that have probs with the hack just haven't read the post!

You can't fix, your problem.
I did everything I can do to help you, dude.
But all you get, is nothing.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
I'm sorry to say this, but this seems like a copy of Black & White's main topic, that is peace.
Adding cities/towns, characters and other stuff from other games is not original, you know.
Talking about the GFX (graphics, visual stuff), it has great tiles and palettes, but again, it is similar (if not almost identical) to Black & White.

Good luck with it and try to improve those aspects.

P.S. I'm not being rude, it is just that I hate people that take something from your project, because it has already happened me.

P.S. Peace symbol is not like that. It is like this:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
Oh god I love this hack.
The tiles and scripts are great, all we know.
Man, I now you are a Great Friend of Skoria (or Ricc!, i dont know ._.)
but put Overworlds and maps and ideas isn't very original...

But is a good hack, i wanna play the next beta.

Last edited:
Years
Sarcastic Prince, a little game for you...
LUNAR IPS.
LIPS.
IPS.
Now, spot the difference.
I don't mean to be rude, but if someone doesn't know anything about IPS patching, then telling them to google "IPS" is very different than telling them to get an IPS patcher. And telling people not to argue with you doesn't make you right, m'boy ^^.
Ontopic, I love the graphics! That statue is really well done, the only tiles I can sprite so far are raised-land platforms and such. The graphics in this hack are very nice indeed. I think I have this on my PC, but it was pretty glitchy, there was a fisherman in a town somewhere who battled me, and even though I did have a Pokemon, my player sent out a (?). Dunno. I'll play the next beta, though:).

→goon

pokémon auburn version←
Years
It's the same. Don't argue with me like that.

What is this, I don't even.

IPS and LIPS are completely different. Here's something for you.

IPS and LIPS and Lunar IPS

Seems like only the third one works. :\
Doesn't seem like he was arguing much either.

Well, as far as this hack goes, I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. It's so graphically appealing. I noticed that someone above posted that your "peace sign" isn't really a peace sign and you should probably fix that. Anyways, Good luck!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I'm sorry to say this, but this seems like a copy of Black & White's main topic, that is peace.
Adding cities/towns, characters and other stuff from other games is not original, you know.
Talking about the GFX (graphics, visual stuff), it has great tiles and palettes, but again, it is similar (if not almost identical) to Black & White.

Black and White quit ages ago. Also, Dante has permission.

What is this, I don't even.

IPS and LIPS are completely different. Here's something for you.

IPS and LIPS and Lunar IPS

The reason I said IPS = Lunar IPS because I use it for short.
It doesn't mean I'm telling OTHERS to google that.

Sarcastic Prince, a little game for you...
LUNAR IPS.
LIPS.
IPS.
Now, spot the difference.
I don't mean to be rude, but if someone doesn't know anything about IPS patching, then telling them to google "IPS" is very different than telling them to get an IPS patcher. And telling people not to argue with you doesn't make you right, m'boy ^^.

It's the same, because I use all 3 of them. But I use IPS the most because
it's short and handy.

And look for the bolded sentence.
I didn't tell others to google IPS. I just tell them
how to patch properly.

And how could he doesn't know about a thing about IPS Patching?
It's a piece of cake!

PS I tell him not to argue because I'm sick of this question about "I have a white screen!"
"How do you patch this?". It burns me!

Look, if a kid can do it, then why the older guys like you can't?
I don't get it. This is simpily "amazing".

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years

Good luck with it and try to improve those aspects.

P.S. I'm not being rude, it is just that I hate people that take something from your project, because it has already happened me.

P.S. Peace symbol is not like that. It is like this:
Spoiler:
about the Never B&W you just had a reply..
about the peace simbol, I know that I'm wrong but however thanks..
this is the fixed simbol (I make the effect with photoshop becouse I would to put it into my signature but the screen it's original ^^)
Peace_Statue_by_19dante91.jpg

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
Hey Dante!
I really enjoyed this last update.
I liked the map and tile of the symbol of peace. And this script seems to be very good.
Good luck with your hack.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Can you put the new betas on 4shared.com just like the old beta? If you could that would be great considering all I ever get with the IPS patch is a white screen.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Can you put the new betas on 4shared.com just like the old beta? If you could that would be great considering all I ever get with the IPS patch is a white screen.
I don't think Dante ever put a rom up. It was probley some other person, and even if he did Dante couldn't link to it because that aginst the rules.

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!
because some people have some problems with the WHITE SCREEN, I have put, in the first post of the topic of crono, in the Spanish community of WAH, the link for the download of the version GBA of pokèmon crono (ENG)..
I hope, in this way, to prevent that my friend Ruka Prince (Sarcastic Prince) become crazy to answer to all about the WHITE SCREEN XDXD
(indeed I am not breaking anybody rule, since the link of the download is present on another site)
NO FORUM LINKING

Soon new UPDATES!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back