• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Well UNHOLYbear never actually hit the Sperm, she just attracted it, and serenaded it, the world is safe...

Yuoaman

Years
Hmmm, remind me.

Who was it that said you'd get owned by the bug type gym because they've been there now?

=D

O_O

That doesn't count! You couldn't have predicted the moronic half Steel-type bug... *shudder* If it had been a full bug like I assumed it was, I would have plowed through there like nothing...

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
O_O

That doesn't count! You couldn't have predicted the moronic half Steel-type bug... *shudder* If it had been a full bug like I assumed it was, I would have plowed through there like nothing...

it could be worse.a sign could say its a grass type gym and the leader has water types.....

Yuoaman

Years
That would be worse... let's hope it never ever happens... never.

And for those who are a member of the LP group I have my first "Name that Abomination" up, so be sure to give me some suggestions, everyone.

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
That would be worse... let's hope it never ever happens... never.

And for those who are a member of the LP group I have my first "Name that Abomination" up, so be sure to give me some suggestions, everyone.

Does this mean that there could possibly be another update today?

Yuoaman

Years
Well, I guess that Yahtzee'll come in handy then, now won't he?

And for the members of the LP Social Group, I will be deciding on the nickname of the latest abomination soon, so be sure to get your suggestion in if you want it chosen.

Yuoaman

Years
Sorry, for the lateness everyone, my computer's just been acting up on me, I hope it's enjoyable for you guys, though.

UPDATE 9
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
1184.png

-Greenie Cave!

This place is awfully... green... :\

That made it all worthwhile. :3

But this time, unfortunately this time, it wasn't as funny. :\
I still remember that crack about the hands while thinking of Ms. Britney. XD

Yuoaman

Years
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't find this update as funny as prior ones.

Hopefully you'll enjoy the next one better.

Yuoaman

Years
Update 10... I really don't have a clue how I've survived this long, but I have, so let's just get crackin'.

UPDATE 10
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

Is it jsut me, or does golden island actually look a little brighter?

Back