Why? Stalker.
Seen January 19th, 2017
Posted March 3rd, 2014
122 posts
10.1 Years
Pokemon:The Legend Of Mew
(Hack Of Pokemon FireRed)
Spoiler:
I quit my other hack because i have no clue how to fit all those legends in there!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Intro-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello All!,<>*Ralts*<> (AKA Raltz) here! I have a Hack that will be VERY great for all you guys! This hack is inspired by Pokemon:Mew VS Mewtwo! So,let's get crackin and start doing this Hack!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-The Story-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're a 10 year old boy/girl who had an adventure like no other,you beat the elite four so you decide to go explore the johto region to find and Catch `em all! The hero is a friend of Prof.Elm's. When you arrive in Johto,Elm gives the hero a gift (Starter Pokemon) while he was talking about "new pokemon" being discovered,Elm tells you the rumor about Mew,Mewtwo,and Ash. For what ever reason, the hero becomes interested in these stories and tries to find Mew himself. To do this he has to trace the rumor throughout the region, especially to Ash and Mewtwo, and even raises his pokemon along the way...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-New Features-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
•New Hero/Heroine! (Max|Roxanna)
•New legends!
•Johto pokemon ONLY!
•No rival!
•WAY diffrent story than the movie!
•Meet ASH!
•Enjoy part of Kanto and most of Johto!
-Legendaries-
Spoiler:
Mew-Rainbow World
MewTwo-Rainbow World
[You have a choice between Mew & Mewtwo if you battle one the other flys away!]

-User Bars & Banners-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Banners & UserBars still progressing...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Check-off list-
[_]-Boy sprites
[_]-Girl sprites
[_]-Ash sprite
[_]-Legendarys in place
[_]-Mapping
[_]-Scripting
[_]-UserBars|Banners
[_]-Text
[_]-Title Screen
[_]-Final Progression
-Help-
Banner|Userbar maker---Deeelove
Scripter---*spot open*
Mapper|Spriter---Me
Text Editor---Me
Beta Testers (3)---*Spots Open*
Title Screen Editor-*Spot Open*
-Programs Going To Be Used-
Advanced Map: Lu-oh
Text Editor: HackMew
OverWorld editor REBIRTH EDITION:HackMew3 Toolbox
SMCA: HackMew
Pokemon Dexter order editor:---Maker Unidentified---
Y.A.P.E (Yet another Pokemon Editor):Was it HackMew3?
-Credit & Special Thanks-
Mew:For being mew!
GameFreak:For making pokemon!
Pokemon:Mew VS Mewtwo:I was inspired by you!!
Deeelove:Banner Maker!!!!
And to everyone who support,help,and read this thread!

~Raltz~

How do I Raltz?

deeelove

Dradradra drama BEATZZ

Male
Seen March 31st, 2016
Posted December 27th, 2009
78 posts
11.4 Years
I would love to fill the banner/userbar maker slot!
This signature has been disabled.
Your signature is about 2 pixels too wide and 70 pixels too tall.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Rabbit

where is my mind?

Age 27
Female
BC, Canada
Seen February 1st, 2012
Posted May 24th, 2011
488 posts
11.1 Years
*twitch* *twitch* We REALLY need some moderation in this forum...the average hack ideas are becoming completely unreadable. Please, for the love of God, have some respect for the English language!

Here's how the story goes,a long time ago a boy named Ash Kechtum and his Pikachu were going to johto to beat the leage over there,but,a pokemon by the name,Mewtwo was genetically made from Mew's DNA source! It went through a THRASHING rage,but Ash save the world,by sacrificial doom to his slef
My favourite part is "by sacrificial doom to his slef". Can you clarify what that means?

Awful spelling and grammar aside, I'm going to criticize your storyline. Our protagonist has already beat the Elite Four in one region, and is now tackling Johto. He'll either A)start with the team he used to become Champion, or B) ditch his team and settle for a level 5 starter. With option A, the game becomes boring since the player has a ton of high-levelled Pokemon at the very beginning, Pokemon that they didn't even choose. Option B, however, demands some explanation for just why anyone would choose to handicap themselves so severely. "He wanted a challenge" is a bad explanation. "All of his old Pokemon caught flu and died" is more realistic.

On the other hand, it is plot-relevant that the protagonist has already beat the Elite Four? If not, it might be better to leave it out and save yourself the trouble of justifying the protagonist's actions.

Second, your story actually tells us very little about the hack's plot. All we know is that it takes place in Johto, and will (presumably) have something to do with Mew and Mewtwo. That's not a lot to go on.

dreaming again
of a train track ending at the edge of the sea

<>*Ralts*<>

I can't Raltz anymore...

Age 22
Male
Why? Stalker.
Seen January 19th, 2017
Posted March 3rd, 2014
122 posts
10.1 Years
*twitch* *twitch* We REALLY need some moderation in this forum...the average hack ideas are becoming completely unreadable. Please, for the love of God, have some respect for the English language!

My favourite part is "by sacrificial doom to his slef". Can you clarify what that means?

Awful spelling and grammar aside, I'm going to criticize your storyline. Our protagonist has already beat the Elite Four in one region, and is now tackling Johto. He'll either A)start with the team he used to become Champion, or B) ditch his team and settle for a level 5 starter. With option A, the game becomes boring since the player has a ton of high-levelled Pokemon at the very beginning, Pokemon that they didn't even choose. Option B, however, demands some explanation for just why anyone would choose to handicap themselves so severely. "He wanted a challenge" is a bad explanation. "All of his old Pokemon caught flu and died" is more realistic.

On the other hand, it is plot-relevant that the protagonist has already beat the Elite Four? If not, it might be better to leave it out and save yourself the trouble of justifying the protagonist's actions.

Second, your story actually tells us very little about the hack's plot. All we know is that it takes place in Johto, and will (presumably) have something to do with Mew and Mewtwo. That's not a lot to go on.

Thanks ALOT,you've actually explained what i've done wrong,thanks.

1.Well...I really don't know for myself...

2.Yeah,I know my grammar sucks...I don't know how to "put" the words right.

3.Yes,majorly in johto but part in kanto region too,the "Hero" of the game leaves the pokemon he caches with Prof.Oak,so he can complete the pokemon dex for johto,no you are not going to start out with something like Team: Blastoise lvl 100,or ANYTHING like that.

4.Yea? Then what do you think I should add to the hacks storyline? Hmmm?

~Raltz~
How do I Raltz?

deeelove

Dradradra drama BEATZZ

Male
Seen March 31st, 2016
Posted December 27th, 2009
78 posts
11.4 Years
can you message me on what you want on the banner?
Your signature is about 2 pixels too wide and 70 pixels too tall.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Rabbit

where is my mind?

Age 27
Female
BC, Canada
Seen February 1st, 2012
Posted May 24th, 2011
488 posts
11.1 Years
Ahh, you've brought up the Pokedex. That's one of my pet peeves. Athough it's a staple of all official Pokemon games, the Pokedex demands a particular sort of justification. You see, in the official games, the hero is the first person in that region to recieve a Pokedex. Before he completes it, the region doesn't have a Pokemon encyclopedia. After he completes it, he delivers it to the professor. And do you think the professor keeps it to himself? No, he makes the encyclopedia public so everyone can have a Pokedex. A COMPLETED Pokedex.

Thus, if your story takes place after the events of G/C/S, the hero should recieve a completed Pokedex. If you're aiming to be logical, that is. A lot of people forget why the hero is supposed to recieve a Pokedex and put one in their game because everyone expects it. Personally, I've never enjoyed Catching Them All - that's why I'm so opposed to Pokedex quests.

Storyline, huh. I'm not a story writer, but how about this: the hero is a friend of Prof. Elm's. When he arrives in Johto, Elm gives him a Pokemon as a gift (a starter) and tells him the rumour about Mew, Mewtwo, and Ash. For whatever reason, the hero becomes very interested and decides to try and find Mew. To do this, he has to trace the rumour throughout the region, especially to Ash and Mewtwo, and trains his Pokemon while he's at it.

dreaming again

<>*Ralts*<>

I can't Raltz anymore...

Age 22
Male
Why? Stalker.
Seen January 19th, 2017
Posted March 3rd, 2014
122 posts
10.1 Years
Ahh, you've brought up the Pokedex. That's one of my pet peeves. Athough it's a staple of all official Pokemon games, the Pokedex demands a particular sort of justification. You see, in the official games, the hero is the first person in that region to recieve a Pokedex. Before he completes it, the region doesn't have a Pokemon encyclopedia. After he completes it, he delivers it to the professor. And do you think the professor keeps it to himself? No, he makes the encyclopedia public so everyone can have a Pokedex. A COMPLETED Pokedex.

Thus, if your story takes place after the events of G/C/S, the hero should recieve a completed Pokedex. If you're aiming to be logical, that is. A lot of people forget why the hero is supposed to recieve a Pokedex and put one in their game because everyone expects it. Personally, I've never enjoyed Catching Them All - that's why I'm so opposed to Pokedex quests.

Storyline, huh. I'm not a story writer, but how about this: the hero is a friend of Prof. Elm's. When he arrives in Johto, Elm gives him a Pokemon as a gift (a starter) and tells him the rumour about Mew, Mewtwo, and Ash. For whatever reason, the hero becomes very interested and decides to try and find Mew. To do this, he has to trace the rumour throughout the region, especially to Ash and Mewtwo, and trains his Pokemon while he's at it.

No,this will be DURING the trip to the G/S/C events,(While on a your way to a boat cruise going to johto) so in particular,you get to Johto THEN,so on with the storyline that you made,make sense?

Respond ASAP

~Raltz~
How do I Raltz?

Rabbit

where is my mind?

Age 27
Female
BC, Canada
Seen February 1st, 2012
Posted May 24th, 2011
488 posts
11.1 Years
No,this will be DURING the trip to the G/S/C events,(While on a your way to a boat cruise going to johto) so in particular,you get to Johto THEN,so on with the storyline that you made,make sense?
What? I'm kind of confused. Are you saying that the events in your hack will take place before the events of G/S/C? That would justify the hero starting with an empty Pokedex. However, if he completes it, the hero of the G/S/C saga ought to start with a full one. Maybe it will be destroyed near the end of the hack? :o

You're going to use my storyline? Wow, I'm flattered. Good luck with it! It's going to need a lot of detail to work, I think.

dreaming again

<>*Ralts*<>

I can't Raltz anymore...

Age 22
Male
Why? Stalker.
Seen January 19th, 2017
Posted March 3rd, 2014
122 posts
10.1 Years
What? I'm kind of confused. Are you saying that the events in your hack will take place before the events of G/S/C? That would justify the hero starting with an empty Pokedex. However, if he completes it, the hero of the G/S/C saga ought to start with a full one. Maybe it will be destroyed near the end of the hack? :o

You're going to use my storyline? Wow, I'm flattered. Good luck with it! It's going to need a lot of detail to work, I think.
Yes,kind of before the events,like...how should I put this...like,the movie,Mew vs Mewtwo when Ash is going to the boat cruise to johto,and so on with the storyline that YOU made,yeah i'm going to use it,and thanks for the luck!

~Raltz~
How do I Raltz?

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes

Male
Seen March 2nd, 2019
Posted April 1st, 2010
738 posts
10.1 Years
hmmm, a continuation of a previous game?

i like the sound of it, i think it's the next "remake of" idea. which is great. I see that you are receiving requests for volunteering which is great!!! Personally i'm kinda wanting to see how this hack will come out as.
Spoilers are forbidden in signatures

<>*Ralts*<>

I can't Raltz anymore...

Age 22
Male
Why? Stalker.
Seen January 19th, 2017
Posted March 3rd, 2014
122 posts
10.1 Years
Sounds good so far :) keep up the good work

Thanks alot!! :D
makes me happy for people with good Complements!

hmmm, a continuation of a previous game?

i like the sound of it, i think it's the next "remake of" idea. which is great. I see that you are receiving requests for volunteering which is great!!! Personally i'm kinda wanting to see how this hack will come out as.
What do you mean continuation?

oh and thanks!

i LOVE your hack so far too! ;D

The beta was so good it crashed my SUPER FAST pc!

(I'm jking you know that right?)

Thanks and good luck on your hack too!!!!1!

~Raltz~

Yay Screenie!

this is BEFORE you go to Johto! :D
How do I Raltz?
Male
The Distorted Dimension
Seen May 21st, 2010
Posted December 9th, 2009
16 posts
10.1 Years
Try putting space between ':' and speech...

Overall, nice idea...

But, a nice suggestion wouldn't damage...

Why not catch both mew and mewtwo..

Or... How about we get a choice between Myuu Orb and Cloned Orb? Whichever Orb we choose it awakens the respective Pokémon. If you choose Myuu Orb, Mew and Cloned Orb, Mewtwo....

This means that we can only get one orb...

<>*Ralts*<>

I can't Raltz anymore...

Age 22
Male
Why? Stalker.
Seen January 19th, 2017
Posted March 3rd, 2014
122 posts
10.1 Years
Try putting space between ':' and speech...

Overall, nice idea...

But, a nice suggestion wouldn't damage...

Why not catch both mew and mewtwo..

Or... How about we get a choice between Myuu Orb and Cloned Orb? Whichever Orb we choose it awakens the respective Pokémon. If you choose Myuu Orb, Mew and Cloned Orb, Mewtwo....

This means that we can only get one orb...
Well...there's something unexpected going to happen to get BOTH mew and mewtwo...
i dont wanna tell and ruin it!

Hehehe...

~Raltz~
How do I Raltz?
Advertiser Content