• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonrule18

Iwant to create my own pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
can tel me if i can change pokemon ruby text to arabic with tile molester

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2010
If you mean 'how to test it ingame' then you need to add the script's offset to a certain person or script event (the green 's' blocks), or signs (the orange 's' blocks), on the 'offset' panel. Judging by your script, you need to add it to an orange 's' block, and then add that block on a signpost. Now, how do you add it...well, on the right menu, there's a value called 'offset'. Its default is $000000, keep the $ intact and add your offset number. Save and test it ingame. Good luck!
ohh okay i sort of get it ill try it out and ask again if i have any trouble lol sorry that i ask so many question but how would i insert a rival sprite onto a map

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2009
Just add the following line at the start of the script (after 'dynamic'):
setflag 0x828
afaik

It's not working =/
this is the script im using...

#dyn 0x740000
setflag 0x828
#org @start
lock
checkflag 0x200
if 0x1 jump :end
setflag FR_POKEMON
countpokemon
compare LASTRESULT 6
if == jump @noroom
addpokemon EEVEE 0x5 SPELONBERRY 0 0 0
setflag 0x200
storepokemon 0 EEVEE
message @get-msg
fanfare 0x101
showmsg
waitfanfare
waitbutton
:end
release
end

#org @noroom
msgbox @noroom-msg
callstd MSG_NOCLOSE
release
end

#org @noroom-msg
= You don't have enough room in your party.

#org @get-msg
= You got a \v\h02!

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2010
K i got another question how would i be able to edit the beginning explaintion where it tells you about buttons and then the story right before prof . oak in Fire red the one with pikachu on top

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
It's not working =/
this is the script im using...

#dyn 0x740000
setflag 0x828
#org @start
lock
checkflag 0x200
if 0x1 jump :end
setflag FR_POKEMON
countpokemon
compare LASTRESULT 6
if == jump @noroom
addpokemon EEVEE 0x5 SPELONBERRY 0 0 0
setflag 0x200
storepokemon 0 EEVEE
message @get-msg
fanfare 0x101
showmsg
waitfanfare
waitbutton
:end
release
end

#org @noroom
msgbox @noroom-msg
callstd MSG_NOCLOSE
release
end

#org @noroom-msg
= You don't have enough room in your party.

#org @get-msg
= You got a \v\h02!
you put it before the start of the script XD

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Why wont you answer my questions?!

Is there a way to edit the movesets and the titlescreen WITHOUT the use of a hex editor?!

For Pokemon Gold!

And is there a way to edit the movesets other than D-Trogh's one and is there a program other than Sebbe's Trainer Editor and WITHOUT the use of a hex editor that can edit the rival's pokemon?!

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2010
well since noone answered my other question how would it be possible to make a tile set that i could insert into my advance maps

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2010
Find a tile inserting tutorial, there are lots of them. The search function is handy. :3
k thanks alot ill look around you wouldnt happen to know how to edit the starting text in firedred would you the one that gives instructions

Years

Look, what they mean is, you have to edit the text manually. There is no arabia text in the Ruby Rom, so what you have to do is open your Rom in Tile Molester, find where the English text is, and then manually edit the "image" of the text to Arabic. Tough enough work, but that's the only way you could do it, sorry.

Look, what they mean is, you have to edit the text manually. There is no arabic text in the Ruby Rom, so what you have to do is open your Rom in Tile Molester, find where the English text is, and then manually edit the "image" of the text to Arabic. Tough enough work, but that's the only way you could do it, sorry.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2010
well can anyone tell me where to find a workin a text ive downloaded 2 and both didnt work they were missing some file oh and how would i do it to insert a pokeball on one of my maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back