• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
it sorta looks like saffron city.

What →goon said. :3

It's using the Saffron tileset, but I can tell that it looks nothing like Saffron from that screen shot.

^

Anyway, just been working on a little something for future endeavours. I made a lot of the tiles myself.

2pta0e1.png

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Ooh, they look really nice. ^___^

I like the paved path and the tree shadows. :3

Why is it that every paved path besides my old one looks good?

Years
To be honest this hack looks pretty decent, it looks like you've got everything planed out.
The screen shots, and the story looks good. Not to mention the features.
Well, I and the Southampton team are on your side.
Good luck! :)

Last edited:

Logan

Years
Ooh, they look really nice. ^___^

I like the paved path and the tree shadows. :3

Why is it that every paved path besides my old one looks good?

Thanks.

To be honest this hack looks pretty decent, it looks like you've got everything planed out.
The screen shots, and the story looks good. Not to mention the features.
Well, I and the Southampton team are on your side.
Good luck! :)

Thanks.

Anyway, been doing some scripting. And working on a new forest tileset. Thanks to Chibi Robo and Zein. :3 Here you can see the rivals signature Pokémon, along with it's HG/SS/Plat. Sprite, as I promised. I also inserted Heathen Pass' wild Pokémon's sprites.

30azvb8.png
2ueqikz.png
dc9cuq.png
x1mttg.png

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
I love the new Forest tiles, and the new screens look very promising. :D
Hope to see more, and If you need any help, send a PM anytime.

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Thanks.

Thanks.

Anyway, been doing some scripting. And working on a new forest tileset. Thanks to Chibi Robo and Zein. :3 Here you can see the rivals signature Pokémon, along with it's HG/SS/Plat. Sprite, as I promised. I also inserted Heathen Pass' wild Pokémon's sprites.

30azvb8.png
2ueqikz.png
dc9cuq.png
x1mttg.png

The new events look nice and the Snorunt sprite is cool. :) The forest tiles look pretty cool and I think if you use the fog/darken weather effect in the forest map, you'll have a nice foresty feel. :3

Logan

Years
I love the new Forest tiles, and the new screens look very promising. :D
Hope to see more, and If you need any help, send a PM anytime.

Thanks. I may have to take you up on that offer, buddy. :)

The new events look nice and the Snorunt sprite is cool. :) The forest tiles look pretty cool and I think if you use the fog/darken weather effect in the forest map, you'll have a nice foresty feel. :3

Thanks, Haseeb. I tend to think I shall take that advice. Anyway, on to the nice, pretty, updates.

2nsrtq8.png
21460le.png
dbi15l.png

Screen 1: orly now?
Screen 2: What could possibly happen here? :P
Screen 3: Yay! Steven. Now what?

Just a note: I need to sprite Steven in FireRed OW style, so, that OW in screen 3 is just a place holder.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years

Thanks. I may have to take you up on that offer, buddy. :)

Thanks, Haseeb. I tend to think I shall take that advice. Anyway, on to the nice, pretty, updates.

2nsrtq8.png
21460le.png
dbi15l.png

Screen 1: orly now?
Screen 2: What could possibly happen here? :P
Screen 3: Yay! Steven. Now what?

Just a note: I need to sprite Steven in FireRed OW style, so, that OW in screen 3 is just a place holder.

Ooh, they looks nice. However, I can't help but point out tha you used the wrong punctuation for quotation. You should have used ["] for the beginning of the quote and " for the end of the quote. However, it's only a minor issue. Can't wait to see that Steven OW. :3

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
This looks amazing! I can't wait for beta1!:D
The updates are great!:D:D

Logan

Years
Ooh, they looks nice. However, I can't help but point out tha you used the wrong punctuation for quotation. You should have used ["] for the beginning of the quote and " for the end of the quote. However, it's only a minor issue. Can't wait to see that Steven OW. :3

Mhm. Actually, they're quotational marks, not speech marks.

The updates are awesome Harry! You and the team have done very well.
Good luck to you and the team. :)

Thanks.

oh my gosh! this game looks awesome! it probably is awesome, cant wait

Thanks.

This looks amazing! I can't wait for beta1!:D
The updates are great!:D:D

Thanks.

I've got a huge problem at the moment, it seems like every single female NPC freezes the game. So, for now, the NPC's are all male until I can find the source of the problem.

I updated all my screens with update version of them with the new textbox. Here's also a preview of events to come.

9.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
The maps and scripts look absolutely wonderful, from what I can see. I love how much effort you seem to be putting into this hack. I like how you put the Johto starters in the hack, but, it is a bit overused, imo... I mean, I do see a lot of hacks using the Johto Starters, but it's your choice. I'll obviously be using Cyndaquil. I'm really looking forward to playing this hack. I might try out beta 1 and that's it when it comes out, then go for the final beta, but I will be watching this thread. ;D

Good luck, Harry and Max~

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Female NPC's freeze the game? Why don't you try re-scripting or re-inserting them?
I also like the reddish text box, <3

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years

I've got a huge problem at the moment, it seems like every single female NPC freezes the game. So, for now, the NPC's are all male until I can find the source of the problem.

Usually when something like this happens, you make a backup, and on that backup delete the last few things you did (scripts, people etc) then try it out.

It's how I fix most glitches.

But otherwise, good luck :)

Logan

Years
The maps and scripts look absolutely wonderful, from what I can see. I love how much effort you seem to be putting into this hack. I like how you put the Johto starters in the hack, but, it is a bit overused, imo... I mean, I do see a lot of hacks using the Johto Starters, but it's your choice. I'll obviously be using Cyndaquil. I'm really looking forward to playing this hack. I might try out beta 1 and that's it when it comes out, then go for the final beta, but I will be watching this thread. ;D

Good luck, Harry and Max~

I like Johto starters. :3 And thanks.

Nice, red! I've always liked colorful textboxes.
The thing about the glitch doesn't sound very good...

Thanks.

Female NPC's freeze the game? Why don't you try re-scripting or re-inserting them?
I also like the reddish text box, <3

It's not the scripts, it's a corrupt ASM routine.

Usually when something like this happens, you make a backup, and on that backup delete the last few things you did (scripts, people etc) then try it out.

It's how I fix most glitches.

But otherwise, good luck :)

Hm.. I have a back-up without it. But, I think it wouldn't be that hard to fix it; so I'm continuing on this ROM.

Few Updates:

6fuvdk.png
mx.png
2-1.png
3-1.png
4-1.png
5-1.png

Screen 1: Screen of Colt Path, showing off Max. :3
Screen 2: Hero backsprite and Max front sprite.
Screen 3: Showing tree stump searching feature.
Screen 4: Nothing? Aw, too bad.
Screen 5: Yay, Toto evolved! <3
Screen 6: Yay event preview.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Stuff in tree stumps? How does that make sense? lol. Anyways, max just sexes up everything sprite-wise...*****. Also, you have the background byte set wrong on teh poke grass.

Logan

Years
Stuff in tree stumps? How does that make sense? lol. Anyways, max just sexes up everything sprite-wise...*****. Also, you have the background byte set wrong on teh poke grass.

Thanks. Also, damn someone noticed :P. I've fixed that in my ROM. I just cbf to upload new screens.

ANYWAY HUGE PROBLEM WAS FIXED BY THE MEGA AWESOME HACKMEW ALL CREDITS TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years

Thanks. Also, damn someone noticed :P. I've fixed that in my ROM. I just cbf to upload new screens.

ANYWAY HUGE PROBLEM WAS FIXED BY THE MEGA AWESOME HACKMEW ALL CREDITS TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
OHO HACKMEW NEEDS A HUG! Oh, is that screen with the huge trees a forest? I would bet not, seeing as it's not dark...

Back