• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
Hey darth, I have another hunt or event idea. Ya'know how in gold/silver/crystal Jasmine makes you go get medicine for her sick Ampharos? Well, here is a sick Ampharos!

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Yeah, I know that I said that I would get more work done on the hunt system, I have been very busy lately and even when I thought that it was over it just got worse. It is clearing out now but with my luck something will come up for tomorrow.

I havn't made any real progress on the hunt system in two weeks or so.

I will work on it today so that I get at least a little bit of work done.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
The sprite looks sick in that is is awsome, it doesn't really look ill though

haha thanks man. Ya I didnt actually change it, i just tried to make it look funky by fusing it with some Zangoose elements and I recolored it to look "green/sick" if you know what I mean :)

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
I just had an idea for a hunt, a broken voltob.
they say you never see whats in its shell, so I thought i'd make the broken one quickly.
if you like it, i will make the other 2 evolutions (one in voltorbs shell, one in electrodes)

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Oh! I have an awesome idea! After reading the idea for seeing the inside of a Voltorb and Electrode, how about seeing the inside of a Shellder and Cloyster!

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Oh! I have an awesome idea! After reading the idea for seeing the inside of a Voltorb and Electrode, how about seeing the inside of a Shellder and Cloyster!
actually there would be no point, its just a round black ball with eyes and a mouth.
you can see easilly

Years
Ok i got two ideas for the hunts as long as were talking about them

First is the Heartbroken Luvdisk (Number 1) or the Hatdisk (Number 2)
Luvdisk-Hatdisk.png

For my second idea i thoough mabey a Coffing caught fire but i havent made a sprite for that yet.

Last edited:

mangaroll

Teh Great Mangaroll
Years
Dude those sprites and fakemon are freaking awesome. :O

Looking forward to this one, and I hope you finish it!

alucard_989

.:The Dyslexic Vampire:.
Years
  • Age 34
  • TN
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Darth I can't help but notice this project is always on a stand-still awesome work but this is as bad as waiting for Left 4 Dead when it was gonna come out...anyone who waited knows what i am talking about! Teasers....updates about every week or so...And then the next thing you know it is rescheduled for release. I am on full support I check the progress every single day I am not even kidding...I just really hope that It can be released soon...I know you have school, a life, etc and probably a job too....It's just WE NEED THIS GAME DUDE!

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I am giving up on the hunt system.

Everything I try doesn't work so I need to improve my scripting skills and I don't have enough time to work on it now.
I might try again when I have time and after some practice, but I need to work on my game now.

Sorry for letting you down.

Years
Well, first I should say very nice job! I love all the fakemons (hate that word).

I have some cool ideas for hunt's...just read :)

Squicool
Type: Water/Dark? (Ghost?)
Hunt Name: Horror from the Deep
Reward: 5500$, Mystic Water
''I saw It, I swear! But no one believes me, do you believe me and wanna listen to me? Really? Let me tell you, it was like they tell in tales it was nothing like I have seen before, I have sailed these seas for forty years but I have never seen a thing like that. It was a Tentacool but it was different from all the others. It grabbed my ship with it's many tentacles and tried to pull my ship to the depths. It was almost transparent and very white, but I cannot be sure because of the mist. Could you go and catch that beast, I won't fish unless I know that thing isin't around anymore.
Poster by: Fisherman Allan

Maglett/Fiery Diglett
Type: Fire/Ground
Hunt Name: To the Center of Earth
Reward: Reward: 1000$
''I have been working here on this mine for centuries and my Diglett's are always helping me, but recently they have been very scared because we encountered a very rare Diglett that has only been spotted down here. I tried to catch it when it was attacking my Diglett's but it was too fast and too fierce for my Diglett's to handle. Maybe you are interested to catch that bully for me? Maybe then could my Diglett's get some peace''
Posted by: Miner/Hiker Mathias

Also Ideas for evolution lines:

Staryu - Starmie - ? (max friendship)
Kangaskhan - ?
Pinsir - ?
Lapras - ?
Munchlax - Snorlax - ?

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
I am giving up on the hunt system.

Everything I try doesn't work so I need to improve my scripting skills and I don't have enough time to work on it now.
I might try again when I have time and after some practice, but I need to work on my game now.

Sorry for letting you down.

why can't you use scripting to get it done. shouldn't be too hard to figure out...

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
It is possible but it would be a very long and tedious project for doing in an event.
I could script it but the problem is that I have never made a full script.
I need practice in editing existing scripts before I make a new one.

I really don't have the time to do that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back