• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good PMD : EOS Team Names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
I forgot, what's the maximum amount of letters you can use to make a name?

I'd be glad to help you with a name, but first I need to know how many letters I can use. ^_^

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
^ XD
I called mine Team Artemis.
Artemis was the Ancient Greek goddess of the moon, night, hunting and chastity. It didn't really fit my team, a Charmander (hero) and a Pikachu (partner), but the Pikachu's name is Apollo, who was the twin brother of Artemis and the Ancient Greek god of light, among other things.
I think it fits in with the game's theme in that the moon and night are both related to Darkness, and to nighttime, which has to do with Time... The moon is in the Sky (or appears to be, which reall makes no difference in these games).
If I'm going to go all deep and philosophical, one could perhaps speak about how all these terrible things have been happening in the game, perhaps representing the darkness of the night, but the hero and the partner bring hope and light to the story, representing the moon that shines in the night... Or something like that.
I think it fits rather well, and it sounds nice. =3

One could also go for Team Anomaly, because what's more of an anomaly than a human becoming a Pokemon? There are other reasons, too, but if I say any of them it could ruin the storyline for those that don't know it.

I also quite fancy Team Origin - because the hero's origins are unknown until later on in the game (and they're really quite interesting)
Spoiler:

Those are my thoughts. ^_^
xX

The Doctor

What!?
Years
I forgot, what's the maximum amount of letters you can use to make a name?

The maximum is 10 Letters, like i said i want something that shows im a good team yet its sophisticated, Like Team Artemis, though im not gonna steal that.

==
@ ArcanineOod
Oh and i know the whole storyline because thoguh i havent finished EOS yet, i did have Explorers Of Time. I know there is some Minor changes but the plot doesnt change overall, if you dont wanna waste it, send it to me in a PM.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Team Skyfeet!

the ultimate name dialga wont no wot hit him

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Team iPod ftw. Anyway, now that you've changed your name, this can be closed. Next time, please don't make a thread for such a small matter, though.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back