• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I saw way too many Pokemorph rps, so I decided to make an rp that made the trainer important, but wihtout having tobe the pokemon. :D This takes placed in a different dimension from teh original Pokemon World.

Long ago, before anyone can remember, before documented history was a figment of a historian's imagination, a great cataclysmic battle insued between the trainers of the time and a great creature of darkness. One by one the trainers fell, dead long after their pokemon had already been slain. In the end, ten trainers remained, each specializing in a particular type of Pokemon. one specialized in fire types, another water types, a third grass types, a fourth electric types, a fifth ice types, a sixth flying types, a seventh dark types, an eigth steel types, a ninth ground types, and the tenth specialized in psychic types. But steadily even these powreful trainer began to fall, and their pokemon quickly grew weak and weary. Not wishing to see their trainers die, the pokemon of each of the ten trainers gave up their own life force in order to infuse when their each respective trainer the powers they themselved possessed. With the newly empowered humans and their pokemon by their side, they were able to contain the creature under Mt. Silver. but it came at a terrible price. Even within the mountain teh creature bore an influence on teh land. he spread a dark veil over all of the Pokemon World, blotting out almost all traces of the sun. And the pokemon belonging to the ten trainers, with no more life force to support them, quickly passed away. Greif stricken by their losses, the ten trainer of legend departed for different corners of the globe to live out the rest of their lives. but even in death their powers linger, and the spiritual energies of the ten trainers have become embodied within sacred orbs of power.

But now the seal on that evil is weakening. he sends minions from deep within Mt. Silver to destory the land and gather these orbs of power. only then can he break free from his prison of stone. The spirits of the pokemon belonging to those ten original trainers sense the coming evil, and have appeared to modern day trainers who were chosen by destiny to bear the spirits of their masters and use their powers to take down the evil once and for all so that the light may once again shine upon the land.

As a Trainer of Destiny, this will be your sign up sheet.

Name:
Appearance:
Pokemon: ( Must be mostly of types corresponding to the trainre of Destiny who's orb you wil recieve)
Elemental Orb: (fire, water, grass, ground, steel, dark, flying, psychic, ice, or electric)
Weapon: (optional)
personality:
History:

once someone has claimed an orb, no one else may claim it. So basically this is for the first ten people. Anyone else will have to jsut tag along.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Good idea Pogi!

Name: David (duh)
Appearance:Red hair, blue eyes, red shirt with black pants. About 5' 10"
Pokemon: Charizard, Charmeleon, Torkoal, Blazekin, Quilava
Elemental Orb: Fire
Weapon: An ancient sword
personality: Hot-headed, fiery temper, likes to be annoying and funny, but is generally a nice guy.
History: He has trained fire pokemon since he was 8, training them to withstand the most brutal of the elements. His Pokemon are all he has left after his parents died.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
really cool

Name: Max Hunter
Appearance: blue eyes, balck hair with anime hairstlye
Pokemon: Pikachu, Charizard, Pidgeot, Electrike, Mareep, Scyther
Elemental Orb: Electric Orb
Weapon: a greatsword
personality: brave, happy, friendly
History: A normal pokemon trainer, but he didn't knew about his true destiny.

Last edited:
Years
blindess profited nobody...

Name: Eclispe
Appearance: Black hair, black robe, under it she wears black jeans and sweater, and has cold amber eyes. many say they are reminded of a wolf.
Pokemon: Sharpedo, Houndoom, Shiftry, Umbreon, Mightyena, Murkrow
Elemental Orb: dark
Weapon: none
personality: Lives out her life in darkness, dark cold, hard to get to. she will do anythign to avoid beign a partner to somebody other than her pokemon
History: N/A

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Name: Sam Grant
Appearance: wears a light blue t-shirt with dark blue carpenters jeans. He has brown hair and pale, green eyes.
Pokemon: Cloyster, Swampert(with ice beam), Dewgong, Blaziken, Sceptile, Sneasel
Elemental Orb: ice
Weapon: wooden bo staff
personality: very serious and grim. He trains hard and it takes a lot just for him to take things lightly.
History: was born and raised as Lorelai's son, explaining why he has a love for ice types. using the ice pokemon he grew up with, he hopes to one day make a difference in the world that would make the dark pal over head less foreboding. other than that, he's a total mystery.

Last edited:

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Name: Kyra Huntai
Appearance: Deep auburn hair cut short. Her eyes are a deep indigo color, purple if you will. She wears a floaty white dress that falls above her ankles.
Pokemon: Alakazam, Espeon, Girafarig, Slowbro, Xatu
Elemental Orb: psychic
Weapon: staff
personality: She's outgoing and happy, taking things seriously, but making her life fun. She never had real parents, having grown up with her grandmother. Her only friend was her Eevee, who evolved into an Espeon, thus inspiring her love for Psychic Pokemon.
History: Kinda explained above, and I don't wanna go into detail....

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Name: Kakari (Kari)
Appearance: Dirty blod hair, ovean blue eyes, blue jeans, navy T-shirt, fingerless navy and yellow gloves, navy headband with the symbol of wind on it in yellow, navy shoes with yellow stripes, pokegear around her neck, and a navy backpack with the symbol of wind in yellow. She also has a quiver on her back coplete with bow.
Pokemon: Pidgey, Togetic, Swellow, Farfetch't, Dragonite
Elemental Orb: Flying
Weapon: Bow and Arrow personality: A bit of a loner. Shes friendly enough but would rather travel alone. Shes stronge and will always stand up for others even if she doesn't like them. She loves training with her Pokemon and has always liked star gazing.
History: Shes a Pokemon trainer from Silver Wind Isle. Shes a great flying type trainer. Shes placed first in a couple leagues but that doesn't mean much to her. All she wants is to become the greatest flying type trainer ever. She also wants to become a great archer. Her first priority though is to be able to fly her Pokemon through through the sky under the sun.

Last edited:
Years
Woohoo I've gotten to a decent rp without it being filled up XD Good call, Pogi! The characters I'm rping with are new, so sorry if they're vague :paranoid:

Name: Zaphyr Glacion
Appearance: Brown skin, not too dark, more of a tan. Deep brown eyes, black stuck-up hair, black goatee, considerably fit, wears a necklace with brown, black, and white beeds strung through it around his neck, about 6', usually wears a white vest (often kept open), and a pair of white, wide, light pants that are ringed around the ankles.
Pokemon: Gyaradose, Dragonite, Delcatty, Beautifly
Elemental Orb: None
Weapon: Orb staff (A staff made of wood, pieces of wood branch off and curl into the shape of a sphere on the very top of the staff, no orb is placed in it)
personality: Fairly easy-going, tries to be happy no matter the situation

^ ^ Umm... Add some culture? :paranoid: lol, so many characters I've seen are caucasian, I only remember finding 2 dark-skinned characters during my life of rping XD ^ ^

Name: Marbelle "Mable" (last name N/A)
Appearance: Long, sleek black hair, glamarous hazel eyes, fine, smooth, pale skin, about 5'7", petit frame, wears fitting brown pants that flare at the bottom, and have black patterns on the sides, and a silver necklace with a soft sapphire attached to it, tucked into a blue tank-top.
Pokemon: Milotic, Lapras, Seaking, Gorebyss
Elemental Orb: Water
Weapon: Long-Bow
personality: Is considerably quiet unless felt welcome (Um... What else... I guess we'll have to find out :nervous: )

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Good idea pogi, too late to sign up?

Name: Ivan
Appearance: dyed grey hair, with hazel eyes. He stands tall, about 6'3'' and wears a black leather greatcoat over a grey T-shirt and jeans.
Pokemon: Scizor, steelix, Skarmory, and Kingdra (Hey, you said mostly)
Elemental Orb: (no dragon, oh well) Steel
Weapon: A long-handled hatchet that was modelled like a miniature battle-axe, with both sides having blades.
Personality: Cunning, but caring, he usually considers the well-being of others before himself, but when he's set against something, he can be downright cruel.
History: He keeps his past a tight secret, if you get to know him well enough, he just might tell you.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Name: Paige
Appereance: two long pony tails (down to her ankles) her hair is dark brown (people say it is black) brown eyes jeans (baggy) t shirt (black with pokeball symble on it) sneakers back pack fingerless black gloves
Pokemon: tanglea chikorita bellosom breloom tropius scyther (beware her pokemon have cut people to ribons!)
Orb: grass
Weapon: whip
Personality: who knows her personality varies she can be sweet one second then a maniac that will slice and dice anything the next! but she is a puzzle that most people just give up on
History: she was raised with grass pokemon all her life when the war started she was deadly.........other than that she is a mystery of corse you will find out before she attacks

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I'd prefer each person control one orb weilding person. Could someone get someone over here to claim the orb of Ground so we can start? :\

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
can I be #10?!
Name: Nichole
Appearance: my sprite in my sig
Pokemon: Sandslash, Donphan, Nidoran Male(is he a ground type?? Nidoking is...)
Elemental Orb: ground
personality: quiet and to herself
History:has been a trainer since the age of 10, and was done traveling until she got bored with the life of a none traveler, and decided to travel once again.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
ic: The firs thing I did that mornig was get up and get dressed inmy typical icey blue t-shirt and dark blue pants. I stepped outside into teh light. Of course, the only light I saw was the artificial kind. The sky was still as dark as ever, and th only way people knew what time of day it was was by their internal clock. City lights lit everything up since it was so dark, and I knew those people who lived in the country had to make constant use of fire pokemon since city lights were no existent out there. Sighing, I begna to trek into town, trying to find something to spend my time on.

Years
darkness was my ally. I was resting aginst a building, shielded from all light. no one could see me, but I could see perfectly. My amber eyes gleamed as I moved out of my current hidng spot, to look for another. Though I had to admit, bieng mostly alone was kinda dull. I hardly interacted with anyone..

OOC: do we have our pokemon already or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back