• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

trade thread

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
for trade

ev trained

charizard
Arcanine
Zapdos

regular

Articuno
Moltres
Lugia
Mewtwo

looking for

beloom
shroomish
electrabuzz
porygon2

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
Years
I can trade you a Shroomish, an Electabuzz (I can make it hold the Electirizer if you'd like an Electivire) and a Porygon (holding Up-Grade so that it will evolve upon trade) for your Lugia, Mewtwo and Arcanine.

I'll have to breed my Breloom and my Porygon-Z to get the Porygon and the Shroomish, so if you're interested, i'll breed them immediatly.

My FC is in my signature.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
I can trade you a Shroomish, an Electabuzz (I can make it hold the Electirizer if you'd like an Electivire) and a Porygon (holding Up-Grade so that it will evolve upon trade) for your Lugia, Mewtwo and Arcanine.

I'll have to breed my Breloom and my Porygon-Z to get the Porygon and the Shroomish, so if you're interested, i'll breed them immediatly.

My FC is in my signature.

if you take out the mewtwo and porygon/buzz then ill do it.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
Years
Okay, so we'll trade Porygon and Electabuzz for Lugia and Arcanine, is that what you meant?

OK then. But I can't trade now, i'm going to bed now. I'll post here tomorrow when i'm ready.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
i really like my ev trained zapdos(1hit ko everything and near maxed spc attack) but id be willing to let it go for a decent shiny or a common legendary like a modest ho oh or really any legendary with a good nature.

im also ev training my rash mewtwo.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
if u like zapdos, how about articuno instead then?

the pokes in my sig are the best i can offer, but i am hatching spiritombs if u want one of those

cometstorm

Trainer of Time and Space
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2011
Holy Macrel! O_O Why in the world are you trading LEGENDARY for these, if you don't mind me asking??

Please mail me if you are looking for others, but I don't want to rip you off xP

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
well i badly needed beloom and i got it now. im breeding a curse lax and his counter was essential. i dont really need moltres because i have ev trained charizard, plus entei will show up in my fire red soon,+ im probably gonna get Ho Oh in heart gold since i already have a lugia.

soon i'll be trading Curse Lax. A very hard to breed snorlax with perfect competitive battling moveset aquired only through hours of breeding. comes with counter and curse!!!

ill let em go cheap too since im the nicest guy on here. LF blissey,slaking,aggron,armaldo

Last edited:

cometstorm

Trainer of Time and Space
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2011
Oh ok, thank you! :D Good luck trading then, if you want to PM be with your list I'll see if I can find some for you, without trading your legendaries if you want to save them for something later. :)

Back