• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

KingArmag

Muser
Years
Yeah you aren't retarded at all!!... ... you are very nice and should be rewarded greatly for your troubles :D

yeah ok i can wait and just saying I can trade until 9:00 OK?... sometimes 8:30...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Ok, let me grab therm and register you and I'll be in there.

ok my FC is 2794 1703 9337 whats your FC

yea I know but I never picked a pokemon from there but you said I could pick 2 I read the rules it's every sunday

BlackRay

The other trainer.
Years
I'm also pretty sure you have a Blastoise. Do you think you can get me a Squirtle? My cousin has been bugging me to get one and won't give me back my shiny electrike. I can iv breed you something if you want. Other cmt.,

Back