• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
The Shiny one, please. I need to know where it was caught, what it was caught in, etc. Basically, give me the same kind of info you did with the Shiny Lugia yesterday.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
The Shiny one, please. I need to know where it was caught, what it was caught in, etc. Basically, give me the same kind of info you did with the Shiny Lugia yesterday.

OT: FERN
ID: 60291
Nature: Timid
Date: 06/16/07
Level: 40 Good Endurance Likes Sweet food.
HP: 129/129
ATTACK: 72
DEFENSE: 74
SP ATK: 102
SP DEF: 86
SPEED: 114
Ability Pressure.
Moves
Rain Dance
Leer
Quick Attack
Thunder

Ribbon:

National Ribbon

Poke Ball Type:

Master Ball.

That is what I have on the Raikou and the Hidden Power Type is Steel.:)

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
Do you know if anyone could get that hack checked? I'm only suspicious cause I've NEVER seen a legit shiny distant land.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Do you know if anyone could get that hack checked? I'm only suspicious cause I've NEVER seen a legit shiny distant land.

Distant Lands can be shiny. You can get Shiny's as far back as Crystal Version. I will get it hack checked. I am working on getting the Lugia Hack checked also.:)

UPDATE: I just got 6 more Distant Land Pokemon added to my thread and are up for trade as well. Thanks.:) BUMP.:)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have the Distant Land Espeon and I will be getting about 30 or so Distant Lands over the next few days.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
BUMP: PLEASE READ MY RULES EVERYONE: I am stepping up my rules and will be enforcing them more as I had 2 Pokemon stolen from a member on another site so now I will be a bit hash now because I had my Pokemon stolen 1 other time also. Thanks. I will ask you to read my rules before doing anything from now on.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
BUMP I have split this thread un into 3 sections so it should be a bit better to go through and also due to the fact that my thread was was nearly maxed out also so now I have plenty of space for now.:)

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2011
can you clone me a shiny pikacho colured picho lv 30 ut for palkia and giratina?
fc:360997967253
name:MOR

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
Years
Hi (:
I like your
VGC09 Shiny Milotic level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (English) and
TRU ARCEUS level 100 UT. Needs Vitamins added. Will have to clone.

I dunno what your wanted Pokémon are, but i have:
Events:
Eigakan Pokemon Movie 08 Shaymin
Alamos Darkrai
Ranger's Riolu
Mystry Mew
Palcity Lucario
Saykyou Dragonite
Many 10 Anivs
Many Hayleys

Shiny Events:
Shiny 10 Aniv Moltres
Shiny 10 Aniv Zapdos
Shiny 10 Aniv Umbreon
Shiny 10 Anniv Suicune (Rare)
Shiny 10 Aniv Celebi (Rare)(Has little exp)
Shiny 10 Aniv Latios (Rare)
Shiny Eigakan Pokemon Movie 08 Shaymin (Really rare, legit checked by the one who traded it to me)

EvEd: (All level 100)
Shiny Gardevoir
Shiny Shuckle
Shuckle
Exeggutor
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Medicham
Shiny Moltres
Medicham
Shiny Porygon 2
ShinyPorygon Z
Hitmontop
Shiny Leafeon
Rhypherior
Shiny Jumpluff
Shiny Drapion
Scyther
Shiny Regigigas
Shiny Rampardos
Shiny Gyarados
Shiny Gliscor
Shiny Lucario
Gengar
Weavile
Tyranitar
Zapdos
Shiny Heracross
Alakazam
Shiny Metagross
Shiny Electivire
Blissey
Togekiss
Shiny Salamence
Shiny Staraptor
Shiny Jolteon
Dusknoir
Garchomp

Please tell me (if you're willing to trade) what Pokémon would you like to trade for.

Oh, by the way, I know to clone. I can lend you one of my Pokémon as an assurance if you don't trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back