• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

NofuMiester

Awesome Guy
Years
Hey im a frend of Zootster and he told me to join this thing cause i want a shiny to!!!!!!!!!!! whaaaaaaaaaaah why cant i get a shiny!!!!!!!!!!!!
so any way can i join the club?

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
ur in, but read the above and ull understand why i dont write too much..
srry and ill talk to u tomorrow

oh and skinny thx for giving so much credit each time anyone wants to join!lol

see u

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
i want a shiny
i started over today, b/c my friend just got them game and wanted me to start with him, so now im in pallet town, idk if i wanna softreset or go into the forest to get my shiny, i think a nice butterfree or beedrill would be nice shiny! lol ok ill ttyl people

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Heylo,I miss much?Still not a single shiny.I really,really believe they don't like me.I'm shiny replant.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
bummer. i looked for a shiny aerodactyl (no suprise) for a while this morning. no luck. o well.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, save in front of where you pick it up, and then reset forever and ever.

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
Years
ok ive just started my hunt on ruby for a few Shinies...actually ive just started the game..up to the 3rd gym.

im in the granite cave hunting for my shiny abra....gonna be a long day i think :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Koga_LUVer said:
Dang,that'ss gotta be boring.I wouldnt have the patience for that.
i don't have much more patience for it

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
I'm sure you'll get one eventually.i'd say you just need to have patience but i'm adraid you'd hit me for saying that.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
lol!! pacience is the moher of science!!! well, ello my friends! after 4 days of shiny chimecho hunting! i finally FOUND a SHINY!!!!!! chimechoooooooooo

yay! im **** lucky at this lol. found it at 4:30 am lying in my bed with my SP .

Fell off the bed and had to hide the thing quickly so my mother didnt see it. She came worried and laughed at me!! lol

well another shiny to my list!

ryan man, im not gonna tell me anything to avoid the risk of u jumping on my neck and tare it appart. lol

good luck everyone

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
<envy> ARG! I've Never owned A Shiny EVER! *Cry* </Envy> A Shiny Legendary Dog Would Be Insanely Ebil @_@! Well Time To Shiny Hunt! I now A Kid With A Shiny Hariyama And He Thought He Had A Game Corrupt (What IS a game corrupt?)

Back