• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Revenge rating? AWESOME!!!!!!!

10/10. I honestly can't stand that kind of music in the first place. When someone tries to incorporate video game themes with it, just no. Dancing mario gifs are generic-ish. The fact that there is more than one animation in the sig is really distracting and aesthetically unpleasing too.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Aww, I love this sig. Just the text is a little funny. All those capitalised words, and that misplaced apostrophe . . . just kinda jar it for me. I notice these kinds of things, sorry. 7.5.

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
9/10
cause there is an extra "[/FONT]" to the left ^_^

*Bears self for a 2*

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
9/10
cause there is an extra "[/FONT]" to the left ^_^

*Bears self for a 2*
Yeah, just noticed that five minutes ago. :/ Thanks.

And WorldKing . . . the XD-001 render kind of kills it for me - the cut is really bad. Overall, it's not terribly aesthetically pleasing or well organised, and the font looks messy and pixellated. The one redeeming point I notice is the pretty stock in the background, but it's not enough to save this from a 4.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The banner's puurty. The border is something...that I don't like actually, though. Still, it doesn't take away much from the banner in any way and is merely a small part of it. Also, you've got a lot of text there(like before xD). So, taking in mind the fact the large amount of text and the fact that you can't possibly arrange it in a better way, I'll be giving you a:

8.65//10

Why don't you try and use a simple CSS code and erase the 'dots' underneath the title tags, though? D:

The Red Chain

Pros ; The render is very nice quality and I like the coordinating font colors.
The organization of the text is nicely done as well.

Cons ; The background of the banner is extremely plain..
It looks as though the render was placed on a random pink C4D and some random brushing and bubbles were added.
Nothing dynamic about it to be honest.. ]:
The text placement could be better too..

Pretty okay overall.
6.7 out of 10

I know I probably shouldn't be talking considering my signature is very "eh" at this moment. :x

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
7/10

Yeah, the black pixels that put together the shape of the Sheimi kinda stick out so that's a big minus for me, but I do like the background + the flow in color change in the text beneath the tag <3

The Red Chain

I still wonder what the word Okami has to do with Lucario since he isn't a wolf. :x
Oh well.

Pros ; I like the animation of Lucario and how he spins away as the text pops up.
Gives a nice introduction feeling.

Cons ; The bright blue is really painful to look at and the text of Okami could be better.

6.9 out of 10

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
^ wrong rated. Unless Shaymin is now Lucario. o_O

Anywho, it's neat and tidy, but the banner needs some working on. But given it's not your own graphics, I can't really consider the details of the banner into the rate. So.

8/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Looks much better without that border thing happening. Still don't like the shade of blue, though. :x

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back