• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! Anyone recognize me?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Water stone?Hmm, did you have a goldeen/seaking avatr on old PC?If so, then I probably know who you are

Welcome back to PC!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Sapphire Titan said:
I'm not new! My name is, but I'm actually a veteran. Anyone remember Water Stone?
Hello! i was Sapphire Rayquaza on the old PC, i think i remeber you...did you have a Vaporeon avater for a while?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Hi water stone ^^

I can't believe old veterens are still just now reregistering...

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Ahhh Water Stone You came Back!!! Welcome back friend :) it's been a long time since ya been here

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Hey!!!
Welcome to PC, li'l man.
I am new too.(I hate myself for being moron...)
What? Nothing.
I didn't think anything...in my head.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 26, 2007
Wow! I remember Sapphire Rayquazza, tmbjr, and you too Moonlight!!! Hey guys...er, girls....er....people. I'm glad to be back. But I still feel like a total stranger...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Yeah...thats true...thats the main reason i left old PC...cause i felt so alone! ^_^; but know im exactly the opposite of what i was back at the old PC! :D

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Sapphire Titan said:
I'm not new! My name is, but I'm actually a veteran. Anyone remember Water Stone?
I remember you Water Stone! Welcome back!

Back