• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 11, 2015
I finally got my laptop back, and would you look at that; it's still running XP..
Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
It's been a while since I last shared a desktop cap. D: Since last time I've gotten a new computer and a new monitor. xD;

Click for full size. :'D Wallpapers randomize every 15 minutes and pull from a folder with like 200. @_@; But yeah, monitor on the left is my old one (22") at 1680x1050 and on the right is my new one (23") at 1920x1080. ♥

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I've cleaned up my desktop a bit, gave it a smashing new wallpaper and organized it.

Beware, resolution is 1366x768 so it might stretch your screens.

Spoiler:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm not sure I've ever posted here, so here we go..

This has been my wallpaper for awhile now.

Spoiler:

Misaka Shiori

Irresistibly Cute
Years
Well, I think this one is a trap:

(Click the snapshot for a full view)

I tend to keep not that many icons on the desktops. Also, if are interested on my earlier Desktops I haven't posted here yet, you can browse my Ember profile, which is accessible from the full screenshot above.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
o7ir13.png

this is my desktop this is my desktop this is my desktop this is my desktop im listening to charles manson

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
This is what happens when either myself, or someone I'm talking to brings up Hetalia.. I love this background. The first time I used it, it stayed for a few months, which is rare for me. xD;

Spoiler:

Although, the people not into Hetalia would care less about it, and my actual desktop is pretty dull. :/

Back