• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create Your Own Emblem..

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
So how is everyone? I made this thread where you can create some of your own emblems. They can be whatever you can think of, just don't be rude or offensive. Be Creative and have fun.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place or there is alreayd a thread for this. I checked and one of them wa several months old so I decided to make a new one.)

Last edited:

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
Not sure what counts as an emblem, but here's a symbol I made not too long ago. It was my first time using Illustrator, and it took some geometry to figure out how to make it, but in the end it was pretty easy.

GLFlwRsmlr.jpg

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Not sure what counts as an emblem, but here's a symbol I made not too long ago. It was my first time using Illustrator, and it took some geometry to figure out how to make it, but in the end it was pretty easy.

GLFlwRsmlr.jpg
Well done this logo is great but, it's not what I mean by an eblem. Do you know about the PC emblems, how staff member hand them out to people who meet the emblems specific requirements? I mean those.
Here you can find the Emblem thread if you don't know already: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=163175

Last edited:

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
Well done this logo is great but, it's not what I mean by an eblem. Do you know about the PC emblems, how staff member hand them out to people who meet the emblems specific requirements? I mean those.
Here you can find the Emblem thread if you don't know already: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=163175

I see, definitely not what I thought it was. I don't feel like making an actual emblem right now, but I will try when I get the chance.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
One more time out to OVP, since last time we had this thread, that's where it stayed until its death. :P

lmao it's like the new wandering thread. 8)

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
gamer-cat-1.jpg

Name: Lolcat strikes back!
Description: Participate in a Lolcat war.
nagisa-1.png

Name: Dango daikazoku
Description: Be a true Clannad fan.
mw2--7785-1.jpg

Name: Da jumping elephant
Description: Be completely random at times.

I thought they were good. XD

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
question-1.jpg

Name: Button overuse
Description: Forgetting who Code is.

XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
120px-Nuclear_fireball.jpg

Name: Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Description: You like war. No, friend, YOU LOVE WAR!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Name: PC Addict
Description: You spend you life here! Get off your computer, and use your Pokewalker.
PC is my Life Emblem says Hi.

Ummm... let's see... programmers of PC deserve an emblem for their epic ability of screwing up our computers and eventually causing a programmer apocalypse:

Emblem Name: PC Programmer++
Description: if(emblem){user.epic = true;} return "Yep, this user is a geek, but he is one of OUR geeks"

Attachments

• progEmblem.png
    progEmblem.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back