• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There, Aspiring Fanfic Writer Here

Antoshi

Imagination Station
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 11, 2023
Hey, how's it going? :P I'm Antoshi, and I came to the PokeCommunity with the intent of posting my fanfics here for all to read and (hopefully) enjoy. I've already got one up, and I'll be posting more over time. Go ahead and read it, it's right here *Shameless plugin*! I don't know what else to say, but if anyone wants to perhaps make friends, I'm here. :D So long for now!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
Antoshi said:
Hey, how's it going? :P I'm Antoshi, and I came to the PokeCommunity with the intent of posting my fanfics here for all to read and (hopefully) enjoy. I've already got one up, and I'll be posting more over time. Go ahead and read it, it's right here *Shameless plugin*! I don't know what else to say, but if anyone wants to perhaps make friends, I'm here. :D So long for now!

Welcome to Pokecommunity Antoshi, I hope to read your fanfics after my midterms are over. I hope to see you posting around the boards then. ^_^; Glad you decided to join and it's awesome that you like writing stories.

Antoshi

Imagination Station
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 11, 2023
DarkAvengerCobra said:
Welcoem Antoshi! Name sounds familiar... *thinks* Where have I heard it?

Well, I'm happy to be a part of these great Forums and I'm glad that everyone's so nice here. :D

Also, DarkAvenger, I'm not sure. I have accounts on FanFiction.net and MediaMiner.org, used to do an Earthbound website (under a different, but strikingly similar name to Antoshi), I hang around at XeroCreative's IRC channel, and have my own Kids Next Door: Card Game (I know, it sounds a little silly, but when inspiration hits, I follow it. :\ ). I can't really think of anywhere else I've made a mark in (besides maybe AOL chats), so if any of the above places aren't ringing a bell, maybe it's just coincidence? :P

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Back