• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Heh no problem. ^^ I would have a Jirachi un cloned if Gamestops in Canada would give out these event pokemon. D: So the only way I can get them is from other people.

Alrighty same for the Toxicroak. I'm not sure about the Raikou but it should be.

Last edited:

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
Years
@ Loxius, I'm interested in your heatran. I have a weavile to offer with Pursuit and Ice Punch :D EVS: 40hp, 252 atk, 216 spd. IVS: HP: 8 - 10 Att: 26 - 28 Def: 10 - 12 SpA: 26 - 28 SpD: 2 - 3 Speed: 31 Otherwise I'll work on getting an eved Bagon as soon as I get it. Thanks Actually you already have one with slightly less stats, I'll wait until I get my bagon then.

Years
@ Loxius, I'm interested in your heatran. I have a weavile to offer with Pursuit and Ice Punch :D EVS: 40hp, 252 atk, 216 spd. IVS: HP: 8 - 10 Att: 26 - 28 Def: 10 - 12 SpA: 26 - 28 SpD: 2 - 3 Speed: 31 Otherwise I'll work on getting an eved Bagon as soon as I get it. Thanks Actually you already have one with slightly less stats, I'll wait until I get my bagon then.

I've actually just received a Salamence like yesterday I think. :P But thanks anyway. Right now I'm looking to go into the UU/NU tiers but I'll still take OU pokemon I don't have. ;P

Years
Loxius, liking some of your new stuff. Can't trade for the next two weeks but when I am able to trade again, will be definitely interested in working something out with ya for a few Poke. =P

gamey353

One who jumps off cliffs
Years
Ok,just to be sure,the Gamestop Pichu is the Pikachu-Colored one that activates the Notched-Ear Pichu?Sorry if that's a stupid question,I just want to be sure.

If it is,I can offer a Lv.40 Japanese Kabutops

Deal or No Deal?

Years
Yes Gamestop Pichu (Pikachu coloured Pichu) does activate the event. I think hiphiphippo's afk though but I'll let her know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back