ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #401    
Old April 3rd, 2010 (11:01 PM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
  • Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
I'm not really an editor, I'm just doing a lil'
touchin' up that makes the Hack better.
It's called "Improver", not "Editor".
No... better would be called it remaking hack to your own ideals :D
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #402    
Old April 4th, 2010 (12:18 AM).
874521's Avatar
874521 874521 is offline
School days again...
     
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Location: Philippines
    Age: 19
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 507
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 12345 View Post
    :\, I think I forgot put a script into it, sorry I'll fix it in the next version.
    I have some new things to show you.
    OW and Trainer Sprites for TRIATHLETE.
    Well, it's Ethan and Lyra's Sprites in Pokeathlon HGSS and OW from 874521's resources



    Cool Trainer Sprite: (@SonicBlazePlatinum: I like Cool Trainer than Ace Trainer )


    Some maps


    And the underwater (I still improve it.)


    Finally, the 5th Gym Leader



    And many people told me they can't patch the UPS file. But when I try to create APS file, the title screen will be get a glitch. But if you don't be afraid of this, you can use this APS file:
    Beta 1 APS File: http://www.mediafire.com/?mqwuyhigtyg
    Well, it looked nice when it is inserted.
    Anyway, the cooltrainer's sprite looks nice!
    The tiles are looking good in the underwater. I didn't noticed the boat when I first saw the pictures. It's also nice when it is inserted. I hope you complete this hack!
    __________________
    Hacks I Support:
    Pokemon Ametrino





    --------------------------
    My Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=201787
    Post your suggestions on my thread.
    Contains DPP and HGSS Tiles and Overworlds!



    874521 Pair up with Napalm
    Reply With Quote
      #403    
    Old April 4th, 2010 (12:36 AM).
    Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
    Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
    The Faltine
       
      Join Date: Mar 2008
      Location: Slovenia
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 3,572
      The underwater sure does look good!
      And so does everything else
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #404    
      Old April 4th, 2010 (5:06 AM).
      Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
      Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
      Starting anew...
         
        Join Date: Aug 2007
        Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 3,066
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
        No... better would be called it remaking hack to your own ideals :D
        Like I said, I'm not really remaking it, I'm just adding
        a lil' stuff that improves the Hack.
        I don't have to remake it.
        __________________
        I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
        Reply With Quote
          #405    
        Old April 4th, 2010 (5:37 AM).
        Mana's Avatar
        Mana Mana is offline
        • Platinum Tier
         
        Join Date: Jan 2009
        Location: UK
        Gender: Female
        Posts: 10,005
        To be honest your grammar looks quite good, and beta testers will pick up the odd slip up easily.

        The events in the videos look promising, looks like very good scripting.

        Good luck!
        Reply With Quote
          #406    
        Old April 4th, 2010 (5:43 AM).
        Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
        Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
        Starting anew...
           
          Join Date: Aug 2007
          Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 3,066
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by SwiftSign View Post
          To be honest your grammar looks quite good, and beta testers will pick up the odd slip up easily.

          The events in the videos look promising, looks like very good scripting.

          Good luck!
          Sky's grammar is bad.
          Really bad.
          He needs a grammar corrector.
          And I'm one.

          I admit that his scripts are good,
          but he didn't do good
          in the "Dialga vs Giratina" script.
          Instead of releasing a Red Orb around
          the place, 2
          "special 0x131"s will
          look better in replacing the Red Orb.
          __________________
          I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
          Reply With Quote
            #407    
          Old April 4th, 2010 (7:26 AM). Edited April 4th, 2010 by 12345.
          12345's Avatar
          12345 12345 is offline
          Sky
             
            Join Date: Aug 2007
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 410
            Quote:
            Well, it looked nice when it is inserted.
            Anyway, the cooltrainer's sprite looks nice!
            The tiles are looking good in the underwater. I didn't noticed the boat when I first saw the pictures. It's also nice when it is inserted. I hope you complete this hack!
            Thankx, you helped many things.
            Quote:
            The underwater sure does look good!
            And so does everything else
            Thanks and I also viewed you hack, it's very nice. Keep it up. :D
            Quote:
            To be honest your grammar looks quite good, and beta testers will pick up the odd slip up easily.

            The events in the videos look promising, looks like very good scripting.

            Good luck!
            Thanks.
            Quote:
            Sky's grammar is bad.
            Really bad.
            He needs a grammar corrector.
            And I'm one.

            I admit that his scripts are good,
            but he didn't do good
            in the "Dialga vs Giratina" script.
            Instead of releasing a Red Orb around
            the place, 2
            "special 0x131"s will
            look better in replacing the Red Orb.
            I wrote in the first post, my english is bad. So I'll need a corrector, but it's not mean I must ask you for this.
            Thanks for your attention but I think it will be better if we don't talk about it anymore. Sorry but I think it'll make other people feel uncomfortable.
            I hope I have no mistake in this post. :D

            And many people still can't patch, try to download another Emerald Rom Base BPEE (I can't give you a link here)
            __________________


            Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs
            Reply With Quote
              #408    
            Old April 4th, 2010 (8:14 AM).
            Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
            Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
            The Faltine
               
              Join Date: Mar 2008
              Location: Slovenia
              Age: 21
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 3,572
              Why does the APS patch glitch up the title screen?
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #409    
              Old April 4th, 2010 (3:44 PM).
              Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
              Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
              Starting anew...
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2007
                Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Timid
                Posts: 3,066
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by 12345 View Post
                I wrote in the first post, my english is bad. So I'll need a corrector, but it's not mean I must ask you for this.
                Thanks for your attention but I think it will be better if we don't talk about it anymore. Sorry but I think it'll make other people feel uncomfortable.
                I hope I have no mistake in this post. :D

                And many people still can't patch, try to download another Emerald Rom Base BPEE (I can't give you a link here)
                Can I talk about it in VM?

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Tropical Sunlight View Post
                Why does the APS patch glitch up the title screen?
                It's supposed to. Look at the 1st post.
                __________________
                I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                Reply With Quote
                  #410    
                Old April 4th, 2010 (4:01 PM).
                Mana's Avatar
                Mana Mana is offline
                • Platinum Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2009
                Location: UK
                Gender: Female
                Posts: 10,005
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by 12345 View Post
                I wrote in the first post, my english is bad. So I'll need a corrector, but it's not mean I must ask you for this.
                Thanks for your attention but I think it will be better if we don't talk about it anymore. Sorry but I think it'll make other people feel uncomfortable.
                I hope I have no mistake in this post. :D

                And many people still can't patch, try to download another Emerald Rom Base BPEE (I can't give you a link here)
                Don't put yourself down about your english, the mistakes I've seen in the videos are very minor! You've done really well
                Reply With Quote
                  #411    
                Old April 4th, 2010 (9:34 PM).
                Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
                Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
                The Faltine
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2008
                  Location: Slovenia
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 3,572
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
                  It's supposed to. Look at the 1st post.
                  I know that
                  I'm only wondering why APS would do such a thing?
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #412    
                  Old April 7th, 2010 (2:46 AM).
                  ak's Avatar
                  ak ak is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2010
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 2
                    Hey Sky! Can you please change the .UPS file into an .IPS cause when I patch your .UPS and tried to play it into my psp, all it showed was a white blank screen so maybe if you change into an .IPS file it may finally work. I would really like to play your game in my psp since this is the best emerald hacked rom I've ever known. Thanks!
                    Reply With Quote
                      #413    
                    Old April 10th, 2010 (2:20 AM).
                    12345's Avatar
                    12345 12345 is offline
                    Sky
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2007
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 410
                      Quote:
                      I know that
                      I'm only wondering why APS would do such a thing?
                      I don't know :\
                      Quote:
                      Hey Sky! Can you please change the .UPS file into an .IPS cause when I patch your .UPS and tried to play it into my psp, all it showed was a white blank screen so maybe if you change into an .IPS file it may finally work. I would really like to play your game in my psp since this is the best emerald hacked rom I've ever known. Thanks!
                      I tried to create a IPS file but I failed. If everyone can make a worked IPS file, please tell me.
                      And remember you need a Emerald Rom Base Code: BPEE
                      __________________


                      Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs
                      Reply With Quote
                        #414    
                      Old April 10th, 2010 (2:37 AM).
                      Lord Varion's Avatar
                      Lord Varion Lord Varion is offline
                      Guess who's back?
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2009
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Other
                        Nature: Naughty
                        Posts: 2,644
                        I like the hgss tiles

                        Makes the ahck better then any other
                        __________________
                        gone.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #415    
                        Old April 10th, 2010 (6:36 AM).
                        wongjunlin wongjunlin is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2009
                          Location: Singapore
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 88
                          Hey there! I have not been keeping up the pokecommunity for quite a long time and I found so many interesting hacks that are still progressing on, especially this hack! Keep it up as I would love to play the full version of this when it is available. It does look promising! =D

                          PS: may I know what's the latest update (ie till which gym for now)?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #416    
                          Old April 10th, 2010 (6:43 AM).
                          altariaking's Avatar
                          altariaking altariaking is offline
                          Needs NO VMs...
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2009
                            Location: Scotland, Lesmahagow
                            Age: 42
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Naive
                            Posts: 1,098
                            could you please make this an attached file to the first post? mediafire doesn't work for me :/
                            __________________
                            http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=253113
                            Reply With Quote
                              #417    
                            Old April 10th, 2010 (6:52 AM).
                            Germaniac's Avatar
                            Germaniac Germaniac is offline
                            Victoria Concordia Crescit
                               
                              Join Date: May 2009
                              Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
                              Age: 18
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 565
                              I patch this, its success, but, when I go to talk Cresselia, it do nothing, and when I wanna go out from the cave, it's freezed, what I need to do? :\
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #418    
                              Old April 10th, 2010 (7:10 AM).
                              12345's Avatar
                              12345 12345 is offline
                              Sky
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2007
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Calm
                                Posts: 410
                                Quote:
                                I patch this, its success, but, when I go to talk Cresselia, it do nothing, and when I wanna go out from the cave, it's freezed, what I need to do?
                                :\ I checked the APS file and the script is empty...
                                I think you should use UPS file.
                                __________________


                                Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #419    
                                Old April 10th, 2010 (7:35 AM).
                                Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
                                Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
                                The Faltine
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2008
                                  Location: Slovenia
                                  Age: 21
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 3,572
                                  The problem is, UPS doesn't work for some people. Could you just repoint the script, please?
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #420    
                                  Old April 10th, 2010 (6:48 PM).
                                  Germaniac's Avatar
                                  Germaniac Germaniac is offline
                                  Victoria Concordia Crescit
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2009
                                    Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
                                    Age: 18
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 565
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by 12345 View Post
                                    :\ I checked the APS file and the script is empty...
                                    I think you should use UPS file.
                                    Oh, it's not good, I just wondering why... -.-"
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #421    
                                    Old April 14th, 2010 (6:32 AM).
                                    YouTub120 YouTub120 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2010
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 2
                                      I'm stuck on what to do after I beat the second gym??
                                      Help please
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #422    
                                      Old April 15th, 2010 (5:28 AM).
                                      Germaniac's Avatar
                                      Germaniac Germaniac is offline
                                      Victoria Concordia Crescit
                                         
                                        Join Date: May 2009
                                        Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
                                        Age: 18
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Relaxed
                                        Posts: 565
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by YouTub120 View Post
                                        I'm stuck on what to do after I beat the second gym??
                                        Help please
                                        Nothing... just do what You want
                                        End of Beta
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #423    
                                        Old April 16th, 2010 (7:29 PM).
                                        narutoandbleach's Avatar
                                        narutoandbleach narutoandbleach is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Apr 2010
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 13
                                          how do you patch pokemon flora sky i need to play this game it looks awesome and its has my favorite pokemon giratina please tell me how to patch i have the ups file now what do i do next
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #424    
                                          Old April 19th, 2010 (6:07 AM).
                                          tjwilliams24's Avatar
                                          tjwilliams24 tjwilliams24 is offline
                                          Gone.
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2010
                                            Location: United States
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 313
                                            i cant patch it but i want to play this games looks great
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #425    
                                            Old April 19th, 2010 (6:51 AM).
                                            12345's Avatar
                                            12345 12345 is offline
                                            Sky
                                               
                                              Join Date: Aug 2007
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Calm
                                              Posts: 410
                                              Quote:
                                              how do you patch pokemon flora sky i need to play this game it looks awesome and its has my favorite pokemon giratina please tell me how to patch i have the ups file now what do i do next
                                              Quote:
                                              i cant patch it but i want to play this games looks great
                                              Try with a Emerald Rom.

                                              ~~~~
                                              I forgot to show everyone 2 video I uploaded:

                                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRETIirtcUE


                                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjq7KHyww3I

                                              Sorry, I'm busy this month so there is no new updates ....
                                              __________________


                                              Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply
                                              Quick Reply

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:53 PM.