The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Trade Corner Trade Shops
Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #4826    
Old April 6th, 2010 (5:27 PM).
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji Ginji is offline
Shiny Hunter
    FC: 3007-8602-5963
    IGN: Ginji for Y
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: dunno
    Age: 30
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 2,788
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by poke'freak123 View Post
    Trading anyone fora mew dont care what its nature is or lvl trade anyone it for a totidile treeko or charmander my name is luis and my id no. is 61575
    Do you have any events?

    --------------------------
    __________________
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4827    
    Old April 6th, 2010 (5:48 PM).
    poke'freak123's Avatar
    poke'freak123 poke'freak123 is offline
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Apr 2010
      Location: El Cajon
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 11
      yea i do ginji but game doesnt work anymore i had it pokemon platinum :( and i don't have one in soul silver so yea don't got any.
        #4828    
      Old April 6th, 2010 (6:10 PM).
      PokeMore's Avatar
      PokeMore PokeMore is offline
      Silver Souled Trainer
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Apr 2010
        Location: UnicornDeathRanch City ^_^
        Age: 25
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 12
        Hey Ginji. I was wondering about a Shiny Totodile with IcePunch. Its free right?
        If not what would i have to trade for one?
        __________________
        Pokemon Character's name: Ethan
        Trainer's Friend Code: 4727-0427-5499
        ^_^
        Always playing in the Plaza =D
          #4829    
        Old April 6th, 2010 (6:28 PM).
        poke'freak123's Avatar
        poke'freak123 poke'freak123 is offline
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Apr 2010
          Location: El Cajon
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 11
          hey ginji so i'll trade you a treeko for a arceus and ill trade you a charmander for a mew? name luis and my id is 61575
            #4830    
          Old April 6th, 2010 (11:02 PM).
          xxashxx's Avatar
          xxashxx xxashxx is offline
          Gotta Catch Em All
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jan 2010
            Location: Washington State
            Age: 36
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 624
            Ginji: Have you checked out which legit Pokepark event that you want? If so please let me know. Thanks.:)
            __________________
            Diamond FC:
            Pearl FC:
            Platinum FC:
            HeartGold:
            White: 0777 1176 4886 NEW
            Black:
            5072 5181 8171

            Will update other FC's later.:)

            My Player Thread.:)

            http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=204732

            My Full thread on Pokebeach

            http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-xxashxx-s-inumimi-s-my-player-thread-now-open
              #4831    
            Old April 7th, 2010 (6:16 AM).
            Ginji's Avatar
            Ginji Ginji is offline
            Shiny Hunter
              FC: 3007-8602-5963
              IGN: Ginji for Y
               
              Join Date: Jul 2008
              Location: dunno
              Age: 30
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Timid
              Posts: 2,788
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by PokeMore View Post
              Hey Ginji. I was wondering about a Shiny Totodile with IcePunch. Its free right?
              If not what would i have to trade for one?
              yup, its free ^^
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by poke'freak123 View Post
              hey ginji so i'll trade you a treeko for a arceus and ill trade you a charmander for a mew? name luis and my id is 61575
              I already have the starters...
              I do event for event only
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by xxashxx View Post
              Ginji: Have you checked out which legit Pokepark event that you want? If so please let me know. Thanks.:)
              not yet ^^"
              __________________
              3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
              3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
              Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                #4832    
              Old April 7th, 2010 (7:00 AM).
              PokeMore's Avatar
              PokeMore PokeMore is offline
              Silver Souled Trainer
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2010
                Location: UnicornDeathRanch City ^_^
                Age: 25
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 12
                Well think I want one >.<
                Just let me know if your available =)
                __________________
                Pokemon Character's name: Ethan
                Trainer's Friend Code: 4727-0427-5499
                ^_^
                Always playing in the Plaza =D
                  #4833    
                Old April 7th, 2010 (12:55 PM).
                Ginji's Avatar
                Ginji Ginji is offline
                Shiny Hunter
                  FC: 3007-8602-5963
                  IGN: Ginji for Y
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                  Location: dunno
                  Age: 30
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 2,788
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PokeMore View Post
                  Well think I want one >.<
                  Just let me know if your available =)
                  I let me know when you are online, use my platinum fc
                  __________________
                  3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                  3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                  Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                    #4834    
                  Old April 7th, 2010 (1:21 PM).
                  HypnoZ's Avatar
                  HypnoZ HypnoZ is offline
                  Shiny Collector
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2010
                    Location: Portugal
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 23
                    I want your Hatched Shiny Swinub and Murkrow. See in my store if you want anything for them.
                      #4835    
                    Old April 7th, 2010 (1:33 PM).
                    Ginji's Avatar
                    Ginji Ginji is offline
                    Shiny Hunter
                      FC: 3007-8602-5963
                      IGN: Ginji for Y
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                      Location: dunno
                      Age: 30
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 2,788
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by HypnoZ View Post
                      I want your Hatched Shiny Swinub and Murkrow. See in my store if you want anything for them.
                      if you wait til friday, they're free
                      __________________
                      3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                      3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                      Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                        #4836    
                      Old April 7th, 2010 (2:18 PM).
                      PokeMore's Avatar
                      PokeMore PokeMore is offline
                      Silver Souled Trainer
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2010
                        Location: UnicornDeathRanch City ^_^
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 12
                        Im online Now if you can ^_^
                        __________________
                        Pokemon Character's name: Ethan
                        Trainer's Friend Code: 4727-0427-5499
                        ^_^
                        Always playing in the Plaza =D
                          #4837    
                        Old April 7th, 2010 (2:38 PM).
                        Ginji's Avatar
                        Ginji Ginji is offline
                        Shiny Hunter
                          FC: 3007-8602-5963
                          IGN: Ginji for Y
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2008
                          Location: dunno
                          Age: 30
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Timid
                          Posts: 2,788
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by PokeMore View Post
                          Im online Now if you can ^_^
                          I will be on in a sec...........
                          __________________
                          3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                          3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                          Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                            #4838    
                          Old April 7th, 2010 (2:56 PM).
                          PokeMore's Avatar
                          PokeMore PokeMore is offline
                          Silver Souled Trainer
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2010
                            Location: UnicornDeathRanch City ^_^
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 12
                            Im just now going in sorry. I didnt see you replied
                            __________________
                            Pokemon Character's name: Ethan
                            Trainer's Friend Code: 4727-0427-5499
                            ^_^
                            Always playing in the Plaza =D
                              #4839    
                            Old April 7th, 2010 (3:05 PM).
                            Ginji's Avatar
                            Ginji Ginji is offline
                            Shiny Hunter
                              FC: 3007-8602-5963
                              IGN: Ginji for Y
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                              Location: dunno
                              Age: 30
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Timid
                              Posts: 2,788
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by PokeMore View Post
                              Im just now going in sorry. I didnt see you replied
                              oh ok, im back on now ^^
                              ------------------
                              __________________
                              3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                              3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                              Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                #4840    
                              Old April 7th, 2010 (3:07 PM).
                              PokeMore's Avatar
                              PokeMore PokeMore is offline
                              Silver Souled Trainer
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2010
                                Location: UnicornDeathRanch City ^_^
                                Age: 25
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Calm
                                Posts: 12
                                Ya sorry about that... You was there but I was in the wrong platform >.< Sorry.
                                And Thanks =D
                                __________________
                                Pokemon Character's name: Ethan
                                Trainer's Friend Code: 4727-0427-5499
                                ^_^
                                Always playing in the Plaza =D
                                  #4841    
                                Old April 7th, 2010 (3:09 PM).
                                Ginji's Avatar
                                Ginji Ginji is offline
                                Shiny Hunter
                                  FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                  IGN: Ginji for Y
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                                  Location: dunno
                                  Age: 30
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Timid
                                  Posts: 2,788
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by PokeMore View Post
                                  Ya sorry about that... You was there but I was in the wrong platform >.< Sorry.
                                  And Thanks =D
                                  thats ok and your welcome ^_^
                                  __________________
                                  3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                  3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                  Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                    #4842    
                                  Old April 7th, 2010 (3:11 PM).
                                  MsHailstorm's Avatar
                                  MsHailstorm MsHailstorm is offline
                                  Smooth Criminal~
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Feb 2010
                                    Location: Michigan
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Bashful
                                    Posts: 25
                                    Edit: Oops, nevermind, I have what I need. Sorry about that! ^_^;
                                    __________________
                                    My Trade Thread
                                    ☆☆☆☆☆ <-- Please rate me five stars!
                                    Always use my Diamond FC unless I say otherwise!
                                    Diamond // 1804 8767 3323
                                    SoulSilver // 2837 2650 7928

                                      #4843    
                                    Old April 7th, 2010 (3:13 PM).
                                    BDT's Avatar
                                    BDT BDT is offline
                                    On my way to be a MASTER
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: May 2007
                                      Location: S WALES
                                      Gender:
                                      Nature: Adamant
                                      Posts: 229
                                      Need Jolly Pichu lv.30 GAMESTOP


                                      Here is what I have for Trade.

                                      UK Game Shaymin
                                      Nature: Brave
                                      (Got these myself from the event)

                                      English Spring 2010 Pichu
                                      Nature: Jolly

                                      Michina Arcues
                                      Nature: Careful & Naive
                                      (Got these myself from the event)

                                      Aura Mew
                                      Nature: Sassy
                                      (Got this myself as well)
                                      __________________
                                      Member of Astro Ignition, CHECK IT OUT!
                                      AI Facebook

                                      Personal Official Facebook / YouTube
                                      BDT87's Official Facebook
                                      BDT87's YouTube


                                      BDT
                                      Character Name = Dawn
                                      0086 9643 5276




                                        #4844    
                                      Old April 7th, 2010 (3:13 PM).
                                      HypnoZ's Avatar
                                      HypnoZ HypnoZ is offline
                                      Shiny Collector
                                        FC:
                                        IGN:
                                         
                                        Join Date: Apr 2010
                                        Location: Portugal
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Timid
                                        Posts: 23
                                        Ok, I'll wait for friday o_o
                                          #4845    
                                        Old April 7th, 2010 (4:04 PM). Edited April 7th, 2010 by poke'freak123.
                                        poke'freak123's Avatar
                                        poke'freak123 poke'freak123 is offline
                                          FC:
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Apr 2010
                                          Location: El Cajon
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Relaxed
                                          Posts: 11
                                          hey ethan you got anything to offer me for a totidle treeko and charmander leave me a reply name in game is luis friend code is 1205 1775 0947

                                          hey ginji can i give you a suicune for an arceus?
                                            #4846    
                                          Old April 7th, 2010 (5:17 PM).
                                          Ginji's Avatar
                                          Ginji Ginji is offline
                                          Shiny Hunter
                                            FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                            IGN: Ginji for Y
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                                            Location: dunno
                                            Age: 30
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Timid
                                            Posts: 2,788
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by BDT View Post
                                            Need Jolly Pichu lv.30 GAMESTOP


                                            Here is what I have for Trade.

                                            UK Game Shaymin
                                            Nature: Brave
                                            (Got these myself from the event)

                                            English Spring 2010 Pichu
                                            Nature: Jolly

                                            Michina Arcues
                                            Nature: Careful & Naive
                                            (Got these myself from the event)

                                            Aura Mew
                                            Nature: Sassy
                                            (Got this myself as well)
                                            Do you have anything else?
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by poke'freak123 View Post
                                            hey ethan you got anything to offer me for a totidle treeko and charmander leave me a reply name in game is luis friend code is 1205 1775 0947

                                            hey ginji can i give you a suicune for an arceus?
                                            would you please not post your offerings to other people that posted here ^^"

                                            Is that suicune an event?
                                            __________________
                                            3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                            3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                            Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                              #4847    
                                            Old April 7th, 2010 (5:30 PM). Edited April 7th, 2010 by Sadistix.
                                            Sadistix's Avatar
                                            Sadistix Sadistix is offline
                                              FC:
                                              IGN:
                                               
                                              Join Date: Apr 2010
                                              Location: New York
                                              Age: 27
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Naughty
                                              Posts: 5
                                              Could i trade you a shiny starly or shiny drowzee for a low level pikachu that can fly? plz plz plz? Cmon i know that Ginji is from the Anime Get Backers (can i get one now lol)
                                              __________________
                                              SS FC 3223 7766 0498
                                              pearl FC 0774 0887 6256

                                              My Trading Thread http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5690683#post5690683
                                                #4848    
                                              Old April 7th, 2010 (10:00 PM).
                                              xxashxx's Avatar
                                              xxashxx xxashxx is offline
                                              Gotta Catch Em All
                                                FC:
                                                IGN:
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jan 2010
                                                Location: Washington State
                                                Age: 36
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Relaxed
                                                Posts: 624
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
                                                yup, its free ^^

                                                I already have the starters...
                                                I do event for event only

                                                not yet ^^"
                                                Oh ok. Please PM/VM me which one that you want. Thanks.:) Any Pokepark that says (Legit) next to each Pokemon are the legit ones. The rest might be hacked so only choose from the legit ones. Thanks.:)
                                                __________________
                                                Diamond FC:
                                                Pearl FC:
                                                Platinum FC:
                                                HeartGold:
                                                White: 0777 1176 4886 NEW
                                                Black:
                                                5072 5181 8171

                                                Will update other FC's later.:)

                                                My Player Thread.:)

                                                http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=204732

                                                My Full thread on Pokebeach

                                                http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-xxashxx-s-inumimi-s-my-player-thread-now-open
                                                  #4849    
                                                Old April 7th, 2010 (10:42 PM).
                                                Celebi11's Avatar
                                                Celebi11 Celebi11 is offline
                                                Despicable Me
                                                  FC:
                                                  IGN:
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jan 2010
                                                  Nature: Naive
                                                  Posts: 63
                                                  Hello, can I have these Pokemons please?


                                                  -UT Modest Celebi lv.30 (5/21/07) ID: 60623
                                                  -UT Jolly Meowth lv.5 (6/21/07) ID: 50318
                                                  -UT Timid Shaymin lv.50 (2/8/09) OT: TRU ID: 02089 highly persistent
                                                  -UT Adamant Snubbull (7/7/07) OT ヨコハマ [Yokohama]
                                                  -UT Bold Milotic (12/15/07) somewhat vain
                                                  -UT Timid Roselia (12/5/06) OT サッポロ [Sapporo]
                                                  -UT Lucario lv.30 OT: WORLD08 ID: 08178
                                                  -UT Adamant Tyranitar lv.70 (6/21/07)
                                                  -UT Regirock レジロック (6/6/2007) OT: ハドウ ID: 50901
                                                  -UT Regice レジアイス (6/6/2007) OT: ハドウ ID: 50901
                                                  -UT Registeel レジスチル (4/8/2007) OT: ハドウ ID: 50901

                                                  I know that this is a lot, I really like to expand my Events so can you please take a look in my shop? :)


                                                  Oh and never mind the Editing, I'm busy these time and I cannot edit the shop.
                                                  __________________
                                                  Hi there, please go to my trade thread.
                                                  When I ask for a CMT, please reply on my thread, and I shall do the same.
                                                    #4850    
                                                  Old April 8th, 2010 (7:04 AM).
                                                  Ginji's Avatar
                                                  Ginji Ginji is offline
                                                  Shiny Hunter
                                                    FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                                    IGN: Ginji for Y
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                                                    Location: dunno
                                                    Age: 30
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Timid
                                                    Posts: 2,788
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Sadistix View Post
                                                    Could i trade you a shiny starly or shiny drowzee for a low level pikachu that can fly? plz plz plz? Cmon i know that Ginji is from the Anime Get Backers (can i get one now lol)
                                                    What are they're natures?
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by xxashxx View Post
                                                    Oh ok. Please PM/VM me which one that you want. Thanks.:) Any Pokepark that says (Legit) next to each Pokemon are the legit ones. The rest might be hacked so only choose from the legit ones. Thanks.:)
                                                    ok ^^"
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Celebi11 View Post
                                                    Hello, can I have these Pokemons please?


                                                    -UT Modest Celebi lv.30 (5/21/07) ID: 60623
                                                    -UT Jolly Meowth lv.5 (6/21/07) ID: 50318
                                                    -UT Timid Shaymin lv.50 (2/8/09) OT: TRU ID: 02089 highly persistent
                                                    -UT Adamant Snubbull (7/7/07) OT ヨコハマ [Yokohama]
                                                    -UT Bold Milotic (12/15/07) somewhat vain
                                                    -UT Timid Roselia (12/5/06) OT サッポロ [Sapporo]
                                                    -UT Lucario lv.30 OT: WORLD08 ID: 08178
                                                    -UT Adamant Tyranitar lv.70 (6/21/07)
                                                    -UT Regirock レジロック (6/6/2007) OT: ハドウ ID: 50901
                                                    -UT Regice レジアイス (6/6/2007) OT: ハドウ ID: 50901
                                                    -UT Registeel レジスチル (4/8/2007) OT: ハドウ ID: 50901

                                                    I know that this is a lot, I really like to expand my Events so can you please take a look in my shop? :)


                                                    Oh and never mind the Editing, I'm busy these time and I cannot edit the shop.
                                                    Sure, I will look at it now
                                                    __________________
                                                    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                                    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                                    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                                    Closed Thread

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:28 AM.