• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
It's not dead yet dude. Don't be so negative.
Just because Alistair is inactive in the topic doesn't mean he's stopped making tiles.
Check out his Deviantart, that's were he's most active.

PokéSprites

PokéSprites Krazy!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 3, 2010
Nice!

With that kind of technique could easily get you a job with them and i looked on the other comments the tree barks do look a bit off... they tend to stand out more than anything else but overall best work I've seen!

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2017
Hello there everyone. I PMed the creator of these tiles about asking for permission to use these for a game. I think its been more then 2 days so whats the deal. Is Alistair completely inactive, should I waited longer, would it be okey to use these tiles as long as I credit.

Years
Hello there everyone. I PMed the creator of these tiles about asking for permission to use these for a game. I think its been more then 2 days so whats the deal. Is Alistair completely inactive, should I waited longer, would it be okey to use these tiles as long as I credit.

Try looking for him on deviantART, but yes, he's really inactive from the pixel art section despite his last login from July 14th 2013. It's against the rules to revive threads that are over a month old, next time you have this question you can send me a PM.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back