• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
i'm leaving. i'm sick and tired of this forum. i come here to finish my hack. but i'm no weres finish with it. i can't make a thread to show off my hack. so i can get more help. but want i came here i forget how mean the hackers are. now a month later i remember how mean every hacker is. i think i'm the only nice hacker on this forum. i mean it too. i would stop anything i'm doing and up out anybody with there hack. i mean look at the help recruitment thread there like what 50 or more people wanted help with there hack and only one person had get the help he (i check his profile before i said he) needed on his hack. i'm good at mapping and scripting and sprite inserting. i would help some of the ones that need help with there hacks but alot of them have firered hacks. o now i know why you all hate because i'm making a hack of ruby that why i can't make a thread or anything. because it as to be a firered hack is that right. well then that just stupid. o well i'm going to miss wishing everybody happy birthday but that life i guess. thanks to everybody that traded with me. don't know what else to say tb hope you can catch ho-oh again. :) bye to all my friends :( well i'm going to help out taka6, .:god:. and nick h. if they still need help on there ruby hacks. i'll e-mail them later and ask if they need help.

Huh. Well, have a good time not being here.
Most people aren't interested in helping out those hacks that will never go anywhere, which is why those hacks that "need help" are stuck in that infernal phase of "omg i need help plz even tho i cant hack myself". ):

I got three words for you. University entrance exams.

That's the main reason I'm going to be absent from here and the internet in general for about 2 months, starting this Monday (April 19th).

Well, in contradiction to most people on this thread, I'm not gonna leave this forum pernamentally, the people here are great, so therefore I will come back eventually. But for now, I've got to completely take care of my future.

To all people I befriended here and on MSN (and Ray Maverick), take care you guys! I'll be back, so don't worry!

Oh, and for those who read this and play rom hacks, my new project will be up on a thread as soon as I come back.

So long, knights!

Aww. ):
Well good luck with your exams, and I can't wait to see you (and your hack ;) ) when you come back. :3

firetrainer19

psychio killer
Years
Huh. Well, have a good time not being here.
Most people aren't interested in helping out those hacks that will never go anywhere, which is why those hacks that "need help" are stuck in that infernal phase of "omg i need help plz even tho i cant hack myself". ):

how you know his hack isn't going anyways, did you ever look at is help post. i bet you don't. well if people like you would stop been stupid and help other people they can finish there hacks. but no you want to be a jerk and be mean and not help. and firestormx19 doesn't say sh*t like omg i need help. he says stuff like i'm looking for some help from anybody that wants to help me with a hack i'm working on. he pretty much just needs a advance scripter. witch me and him aren't good at. we tryed to make a firered script that is in firered only and have it work in ruby but it don't work because of not knowing what makes birch appear. we was trying something like in firered of oak telling the trainer he/she can't go out in the grass until he/she as a pokemon. we don't have the script we made anymore after it don't work. but we did come up with a idea to just have the kid block the road and say you can't go through here yet until you have a pokemon but havn't tested it yet and still need to chance birch and have him give you a pokemon. now that part is easy. we can just make a give pokemon script for birch.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
^ Please try to keep the insults to a minimun, and don't block out curse words with the censors. :/

If he wants help with some scripting, then he shouldn't lose hope, and keep trying to find someone who'll help out. It can take a while, as so many people in that area are busy with their own hacks.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Well I'll you guys later, I had a fun run here, but I noticed I don't like it here much anymore. I mean I only came here for the hacks in the first place, but I've made some great friends here to. It's just to big!! Check my signature if you wish to locate me. Also yes I still enjoy rom hacking and pokémon. Bye PokéCommunity. PHO is my new pokemon home.

I may be back, but I'll need a reason.

Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
It's sad for me as well but, I know, as I type this, I will return.

I will be absent for a while as school is back in and some private stuff that is kinda embarrasing to write on the WWW.

I will try to be active AMAP (As Much As Possible)

Destiny¬

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I'm going to be away for a while from PokéCommunity that is and many other sites. I've decided to focus a bit more on real life and keep focus in school. If you want to contact me I will still be on MSN sometimes at night. See ya when I get back.

Last edited:
Years
After the Prettiest Profile Contest is over (which should be around next week), I'll take a short leave of absence from PC. School is getting hectic and requires more attention from me than PC, unfortunately. I might not be completely away since my procrastinating side will probably have me pop up on here every now and then; however, my activity will drop noticeably. Take care until I get back, guys.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
After the Prettiest Profile Contest is over (which should be around next week), I'll take a short leave of absence from PC. School is getting hectic and requires more attention from me than PC, unfortunately. I might not be completely away since my procrastinating side will probably have me pop up on here every now and then; however, my activity will drop noticeably. Take care until I get back, guys.

Haha, I feel the same way. In fact, my activity will also drop a lot, too, due to sports and school.

Good luck in school, btw.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
Yeah, I don't like PC as much as some of the other forums I've been to including a few I've been promoted to mod or higher. I won't completely leave PC. I'll come back whenever I want a hacking tool or something small like that. But I won't be posting anymore.

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
Years
Meh. I'll be taking a long leave. For perhaps a month or so. Maybe less. I've got so much going on. Besides the fact that I feel ignored by everyone >___> So emotional, i know. But yeah, so I'll be gone from mostly everything. I think the only place I'll be posting on is Tumblr. haha.
So anyway, see you PC people later! <3youall. srsly.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 9, 2016
well i have bad viruses and don't know if my computer will make it, so just in case, here is my goodbye for now... if i'm here tomorrow, that means it didn't break :)
but it's getting bad, so- wish me luck, and see ya for now, PC :)

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
I am leaving PC because I don't feel the same feeling like back in June 2009.
Everything was so fun and active back then, but now, everyone is leaving PC, drama fights, people ignoring me and all those stupid ****.

I guess I'll be back on the next PokéCommunity Get-Together or whatever. Kbye!

BlackRay

The other trainer.
Years
A long bye I say. Ive had lot's of fun here. But my appetite for Pokemon is slowly fading away...I barely even touch my Platinum Pearl or Soul Silver. So as I said, there I go...im away...

Bye PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back