• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Rait's Corner Sore of Wonder v1.01*

Did you find my trade thread useful?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
Years
*Rait's Corner Store of Wonder v1.17*

Hey PC Community!!!
This is Rait's Refined Trade Thread!

Table of Contents
1. Rules (Please Read)
2.Wants
3.UT Shinies
4.EVd/IVd Shinies
5. Events
6. Legendaries
7. Random Pokes and Services
8. Whitelist, Blacklist, and A Closing Note

1.Rules(Please Read!!!)
Rule # 1. No hacked Pokemon. If any of mine are/seem hacked, please PM me to preserve the integrity of my trade thread, and your integrity as a Trader if you are wrong... If it is, you get 2 pokes from this thread

Rule #2.Be polite to your fellow posters and myself! This goes without saying, and you will be ignored and blacklisted if you don't follow this rule.

Rule #3. Just post trade offers here. No flaming, general conversation, or anything not regarding a trade. You would also think this goes without saying, but you would be suprised...

Rule # 4. Do not PM me without good reason, Do not Pm me unless I have given you permission to do so.(or if regarding rule #1)

Rule #5. Please do have fun, I am working hard to help people out, and I want this to be a nice environment

Rule# 6. I only update this thread on weekdays! Because it's better to do this crap at school instead of wasting my time at home.

Wants
Spoiler:

UT Shinies
Spoiler:

EV/IV Shinies
Spoiler:

Events
Spoiler:

Legendaries
Spoiler:

Random Pokes and Services
Spoiler:

White List
Spoiler:

Blacklist
Spoiler:

Asian List
Spoiler:

A Closing Note
Thank you for taking a thorough look at my trade thread! Don't be shy about trades, I'm very generous. Remember, Happy Trading!!!

Last edited:

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
Years
terribly sorry i just recieved one... any thing else (ANYTHING YOU DONT SEE HERE, Ill take it.

King of Boos

I have issues.
Years
I'll offer shiny Dusknoir for your Umbreon

Lv 100 Relaxed 231/234/405/163/369/108

Shadow Sneak Ice Punch Trick Room Pain Split

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Im very interested in the UT Adamant Beldum, ill give an UT Legendary with a good nature and a lv1 Adamant Gibble with Outrage, Equake, Dragonclaw

Back