• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Resource requests

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
Years
I was was wondering if anyone could make my display pic look more detailed and well, better, and also produce a rmxp charset for him? i would be very greatful if anyone could undertake this.

thanks in advance.

JakeG

Pokemon Awakening-Coming Soon!
Years
[REQUEST] Team Magma

Could anybody please get me the full sprite sheet for RMXP of all the Team magma members of the team, grunts - leader, male and female.

Thanks.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2010
Hey, can anyone give me a working link to the pokescript uninstall.reg? Every link I've tryed is broken :/

Please help me out with this.

Thanks

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2010
[REQUEST] Pokescript uninstall.reg

If anyone can send me a working link to the pokescript uninstall.reg, I'd be extremely thankful.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Now what did posting a new thread for a post you did a while ago get you to, cause that was pretty much pointless for doing so :/ What's confusing is how you are asking here for ROM-hacking resources in a game development area.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=116370 Try re-downloading it and seeing if it's within their. Sorry if this sounded harsh or obnoxious in anyway.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2010
[Request] HGSS Tiilesets

please can anyone find any heart gold/soul silver tilsets i really need them!!

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
Considering that fact that the games are still a recent release, I think you'll have to wait a while for someone to patiently rip the tiles through screenshots, then manually edit them so that they no longer have the 3D perspective and appear as proper 2D representations of the 3D models that the HG/SS maps are built on.

Blue Cup

Last Amazing Blue
Years
I've been lurking around the forum for a while now, checking out each thread here in the resource forum to see if I could find what I was looking for, but had no luck with it so I'm going to put down a request.

I noticed that Rm2k3Kid has an expansive collection of 4th Gen overworld sprites in the form of charsets for Rpg Maker XP. I also noticed that somewhere, someone mentioned that he converted these leading me to believe that they were first made in the form that Rpg Maker 2003 recognizes as there are programs that convert 2k3 to XP.

I can go and complie RM2k3 sets myself, but if the work has already been done and they exist somewhere out there, I could spend that time on actual game development and the custom sprite that are needed.

Numbuh 0

PKMN Elite
Years
Custom overworld sprites ready to use for rpgm xp without the retarded colored background.
Preferable steven stone, silver, lance, drake, and red. Also it needs to be a reasonable size.

If anyone wishes to give up a free customed made overworld sprite that has white hair plz let me use it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
What kind of tools will I need to get started on game designing ?

oh and I need mac tools.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2016
[request] hoen overworlds in DS form

Im looking for team magma the gym leaders and the elite 4 (excluding steven), Ive managed to make team aqua overworlds, but Ive looked everywhere and kyledoves is the only one ive found and its incomplete. thanks in advance for the help.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Im looking for team magma the gym leaders and the elite 4 (excluding steven), Ive managed to make team aqua overworlds, but Ive looked everywhere and kyledoves is the only one ive found and its incomplete. thanks in advance for the help.

if you've gone to the effort of making team aqua ones why not just modify the incomplete kyledove ones so that they are complete? It's not that hard to do - i've done it before with some other overworlds. And correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't those overworlds private? i forget.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2016
evidently they arent private because i got them from a google search, but the reason i made team aqua is because it was relatively easy, and as for completeing kyledoves set that is not my project that is his i dont mess with another persons work

[edit]
my mistake they arent from kyledove it had kyledove in the text under the search so i assumed they were from him sorry for the confusion if any

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
Does anyone have a HG/SS Pokemon sprites in 160x160 o 128x128 pixels with two frames, male/female and shinys?

I looked everywhere but there are only 80x80 pixel

Thanks in advance

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Does anyone have a HG/SS Pokemon sprites in 160x160 o 128x128 pixels with two frames, male/female and shinys?

I looked everywhere but there are only 80x80 pixel

Thanks in advance
That's where Paint comes in handy. Resize by 200%. Easy but time-consuming.

Back