• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maaddogg's(Ozuma's) Banner and logo shop!

maaddogg

Epic spriter in the making!!
Years
Hello there!^_^

OPEN

welcome to my banner shop!
here is where you guys can post requests for banners and title logos that you would like to be made

people please be very SPECIFIC with your requests!
when i am done with your request it will be posted either here on the 1st post or i will pm you with it!

Heres some of my work:
Spoiler:

Well with that said,BRING ON THE REQUESTS!!

Last edited:

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
May I have please a logo for my hack "Pokemon Chronicles: The Sands of Time"?

Can it feature the official pokemon logo and be quite shiny and streamlined-looking?

Credit will be given. Thanks!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Hi, I was wondering if you could do me a banner please.

It involves Giroro as the main foreground, then Him again but instead this picture as the backround with this around 30% Opacity inbetween the backround and the foreground, if that's possible. Then some bits added as you would, sort of to do with war. Much appreciated!

Last edited:

maaddogg

Epic spriter in the making!!
Years
hello there!!

sorry this thread has been inactive for a while,i been realy busy and dealing with life issues like family and high school,but im BACK NOW!! and ready to resume making
banners!!

here is some of my latest works (also in the 1st post)
Spoiler:

and heres a wallpaper i made ^_^
Spoiler:

so with that said,BRING ON THE REQUESTS!!...uh AGAIN!! ^_^ lol

Last edited:

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
Hey, this is very specific, but its for my hack so Yeah..
Sig banner or avatar: Both
Stock/Render: Text is the Main point V
Text: Pokemon Hyacinth (pokemon should be Darker and Larger than Hyacinth) (Pokemon should be Grey/silver, Hyacinth an orange colour, both with a thickish black outline.)Pokemon on top of Hyacinth rather than on the same row.
Font- http://www.dafont.com/geomancy.font?text=Pokemon+Hyacinth - the bold one please :D
Style: Classic/Wood kinda feel
Background colors: Auburn kinda tones. Similar to that of a hyacinth crystal. the background should be an oblong, rounded shape whith the outine a dark brown colour. ( a thick outline) Outside being transparent. A hyacinth is hee, to give you an idea. https://www.rhinestoneshop.com/catalog/images/34ss%20hyacinth.JPG Its basically Yellow zircon but Hyacinth is a cool word.
Extra: A pokeball at either side of the word Hyacinth, and On the word Hyacinth, The 2 H's should be about 1.5x the size of the rest.

I want it to have a natural feel.

The avatar should be 100 wide by about 75 tall, and the Sig, as large as allowed while keeping the same proportions.
Its a logo, so i'm trusting you :D

Back