Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: What do you want to see in this thread?
RNG abused 32 48.48%
Dreamworld abillities 27 40.91%
Egg Moves 17 25.76%
Events 19 28.79%
Shinies 28 42.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1401    
Old May 20th, 2010 (12:27 AM).
pohkeemawn's Avatar
pohkeemawn pohkeemawn is offline
Da Bo$$
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: California
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lax
    Posts: 33
    hmmm...idk we will just have to do this tomorrow, im gonna tko. night.
    __________________
    HG 5242 5126 6443
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1402    
    Old May 20th, 2010 (9:02 AM). Edited May 20th, 2010 by Livewire.
    Livewire's Avatar
    Livewire Livewire is offline
    • Platinum Tier
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Jul 2009
    Location: Sunnyshore City
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 14,265
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dj2030 View Post
    Hey Livewire,
    your Trophy E-vire ....

    did you trade for it?
    or get it yourself?

    Electivire lvl 88
    Adamant/loves to eat
    31/31/31/6/18/31
    thunder punch/ice punch/earthquake/cross chop

    The "loves to eat" part, and the 31IV's part dont go. look here

    http://www.psypokes.com/dp/characteristics.php

    It's Hacked my friend. Sorry.

    just trying to help.
    no i bred him myself so he isnt hacked. i used both serebii's and legendarypokemon.nets IV calculators and that iv spread is what i got both times. i may have just put the info in wrong because loves to eat max's out at 30 Iv's i think. but he isnt hacked so we're good.

    here is the final info from serebii's calc. his HP iv is still 31 some how.

    Electivire, Adamant, Lv.88 - HP: 262 (31/24) | Atk: 332 (31/244) | Def: 153 (31/16) | Sp.Atk: 159 (6/0) | Sp.Def: 170 (18/0) | Spd: 229 (31/136) | Hidden Power: 70, GROUND | Format: stat (IV/EP)
    __________________
    Reply With Quote
      #1403    
    Old May 20th, 2010 (9:17 AM).
    gamings's Avatar
    gamings gamings is offline
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Jan 2010
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 26
      im interested in these egg move pokes (in order from ur list):

      eevee
      feebas
      phanpy
      ralts
      duskull
      spiritomb
      duskull

      i want the feebas and spiritomb the most so let me know wat their natures are and later today do an IV battle with them?
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #1404    
      Old May 20th, 2010 (9:23 AM).
      Livewire's Avatar
      Livewire Livewire is offline
      • Platinum Tier
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Jul 2009
      Location: Sunnyshore City
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 14,265
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by gamings View Post
      im interested in these egg move pokes (in order from ur list):

      eevee
      feebas
      phanpy
      ralts
      duskull
      spiritomb
      duskull

      i want the feebas and spiritomb the most so let me know wat their natures are and later today do an IV battle with them?
      ok the spiritombs will be modest natured and im currently breeding more feebas with hypnosis/light screen so ill get back to you on those natures when they hatch.
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #1405    
      Old May 20th, 2010 (9:28 AM).
      gamings's Avatar
      gamings gamings is offline
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Jan 2010
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 26
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
        ok the spiritombs will be modest natured and im currently breeding more feebas with hypnosis/light screen so ill get back to you on those natures when they hatch.
        then i would mainly want the feebas, if u get a good IVd calm nature also with it hidden power grass that would really be great. let me know when u finish
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #1406    
        Old May 20th, 2010 (9:30 AM).
        Livewire's Avatar
        Livewire Livewire is offline
        • Platinum Tier
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Jul 2009
        Location: Sunnyshore City
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 14,265
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by gamings View Post
        then i would mainly want the feebas, if u get a good IVd calm nature also with it hidden power grass that would really be great. let me know when u finish
        ok ill let you know as soon as they're done.

        fffiiilllleeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #1407    
        Old May 20th, 2010 (9:33 AM).
        gamings's Avatar
        gamings gamings is offline
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Jan 2010
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 26
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
          ok ill let you know as soon as they're done.

          fffiiilllleeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr
          u wanna check if u like anything from my list in the meantime?
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #1408    
          Old May 20th, 2010 (9:38 AM).
          Livewire's Avatar
          Livewire Livewire is offline
          • Platinum Tier
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Jul 2009
          Location: Sunnyshore City
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 14,265
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by gamings View Post
          u wanna check if u like anything from my list in the meantime?
          would you trade absol?

          Absol (jolly) lv 54

          139/183/82/81/75/141

          swords dance
          sucker punch
          night slash
          taunt
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #1409    
          Old May 20th, 2010 (9:38 AM).
          Dj2030's Avatar
          Dj2030 Dj2030 is offline
          Pokemon Breeder
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: May 2009
            Gender:
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 42
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
            no i bred him myself so he isnt hacked. i used both serebii's and legendarypokemon.nets IV calculators and that iv spread is what i got both times. i may have just put the info in wrong because loves to eat max's out at 30 Iv's i think. but he isnt hacked so we're good.

            here is the final info from serebii's calc. his HP iv is still 31 some how.

            Electivire, Adamant, Lv.88 - HP: 262 (31/24) | Atk: 332 (31/244) | Def: 153 (31/16) | Sp.Atk: 159 (6/0) | Sp.Def: 170 (18/0) | Spd: 229 (31/136) | Hidden Power: 70, GROUND | Format: stat (IV/EP)

            lol

            That is so crazy !
            I'm going to go through all my bred pokes and re check them.
            now I'm curious as to if any of mine are that way.

            :D
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #1410    
            Old May 20th, 2010 (9:40 AM).
            gamings's Avatar
            gamings gamings is offline
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Jan 2010
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 26
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
              would you trade absol?

              Absol (jolly) lv 54

              139/183/82/81/75/141

              swords dance
              sucker punch
              night slash
              taunt
              the hoenn pokemon listed i may need to keep until the end of the tourney im in. cause i entered the region tourney and i use a hoenn team, that part of it. but once that ends i can trade it.
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #1411    
              Old May 20th, 2010 (9:43 AM). Edited May 20th, 2010 by Livewire.
              Livewire's Avatar
              Livewire Livewire is offline
              • Platinum Tier
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Jul 2009
              Location: Sunnyshore City
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 14,265
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Dj2030 View Post
              lol

              That is so crazy !
              I'm going to go through all my bred pokes and re check them.
              now I'm curious as to if any of mine are that way.

              :D
              idk im sure i must be entering something wrong haha.. i saved that link to my favs though i had forgotten which IV=charachteristic though thanks!

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by gamings View Post
              the hoenn pokemon listed i may need to keep until the end of the tourney im in. cause i entered the region tourney and i use a hoenn team, that part of it. but once that ends i can trade it.
              oh ok thats cool not a problem.
              fffiiilllleeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #1412    
              Old May 20th, 2010 (9:44 AM).
              gamings's Avatar
              gamings gamings is offline
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2010
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 26
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
                idk im sure i must be entering something wrong haha.. i saved that link to my favs though i had forgotten which IV=charachteristic though thanks!



                oh ok thats cool not a problem.
                fffiiilllleeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr
                unless are u able to clone? if so then u can clone it if u want and trade me the feebas when u have it ready.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #1413    
                Old May 20th, 2010 (9:46 AM).
                Livewire's Avatar
                Livewire Livewire is offline
                • Platinum Tier
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2009
                Location: Sunnyshore City
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 14,265
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by gamings View Post
                unless are u able to clone? if so then u can clone it if u want and trade me the feebas when u have it ready.
                i would but i dont know how to clone. :/
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #1414    
                Old May 20th, 2010 (11:37 AM).
                pohkeemawn's Avatar
                pohkeemawn pohkeemawn is offline
                Da Bo$$
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: May 2010
                  Location: California
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lax
                  Posts: 33
                  hey live_wire466 did you want to trade your jirachi for my male heracross and a couple other things?
                  __________________
                  HG 5242 5126 6443
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1415    
                  Old May 20th, 2010 (11:52 AM).
                  Gizaclue's Avatar
                  Gizaclue Gizaclue is offline
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: May 2010
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 4
                    I have a Shiny Crobat if your Interested
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1416    
                    Old May 20th, 2010 (12:20 PM).
                    TDow's Avatar
                    TDow TDow is offline
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: May 2010
                      Location: Georgia
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 29
                      @live_wire466 you wanted a male pidgiot i have one if you want it.
                      __________________

                      Reply With Quote
                        #1417    
                      Old May 20th, 2010 (12:28 PM).
                      Mw24/7's Avatar
                      Mw24/7 Mw24/7 is offline
                      Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: May 2010
                        Location: Boston
                        Age: 29
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Modest
                        Posts: 89
                        Hey Live! I'm interested in you shiney Jolteon. I'll trade you a Lv 35 Lonely natured Shiney Gyarados, & a Lv. 20 UT Impish natured Rotom or a Lv. 1 Mild nature Munchlax.
                        __________________
                        "Can't rain all the time..."


                        Pokemon Pearl FC: 2579 4911 6549 (Main Trading)
                        Pokemon SoulSilver: 4082 8813 7979
                        POKEMON WHITE FC-3696 9416 8686


                        Great people to trade with. Period.

                        PSN GamerTag: MaliciousMayhem
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1418    
                        Old May 20th, 2010 (3:33 PM). Edited May 20th, 2010 by Livewire.
                        Livewire's Avatar
                        Livewire Livewire is offline
                        • Platinum Tier
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2009
                        Location: Sunnyshore City
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 14,265
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by pohkeemawn View Post
                        hey live_wire466 did you want to trade your jirachi for my male heracross and a couple other things?
                        thats ok i got the guys i needed off the GTS earlier so its all good. thanks though.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Gizaclue View Post
                        I have a Shiny Crobat if your Interested
                        whats its nature? if its jolly/adamant natured id like it, but i already have two of them.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by TDow View Post
                        @live_wire466 you wanted a male pidgiot i have one if you want it.
                        thats ok i got the pokes i needed off the GTS last night thanks though.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Mw24/7 View Post
                        Hey Live! I'm interested in you shiney Jolteon. I'll trade you a Lv 35 Lonely natured Shiney Gyarados, & a Lv. 20 UT Impish natured Rotom or a Lv. 1 Mild nature Munchlax.
                        uhm do you have any other shinies you could trade for it? i have 2 red gyarados now. :/
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1419    
                        Old May 20th, 2010 (3:47 PM).
                        Mw24/7's Avatar
                        Mw24/7 Mw24/7 is offline
                        Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: May 2010
                          Location: Boston
                          Age: 29
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Modest
                          Posts: 89
                          No I don't have anymore to offer. Sorry.
                          __________________
                          "Can't rain all the time..."


                          Pokemon Pearl FC: 2579 4911 6549 (Main Trading)
                          Pokemon SoulSilver: 4082 8813 7979
                          POKEMON WHITE FC-3696 9416 8686


                          Great people to trade with. Period.

                          PSN GamerTag: MaliciousMayhem
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1420    
                          Old May 20th, 2010 (3:52 PM).
                          Livewire's Avatar
                          Livewire Livewire is offline
                          • Platinum Tier
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2009
                          Location: Sunnyshore City
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 14,265
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Mw24/7 View Post
                          No I don't have anymore to offer. Sorry.
                          ok how about munchlax and rotom then? :D
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1421    
                          Old May 20th, 2010 (4:10 PM).
                          Confuse's Avatar
                          Confuse Confuse is offline
                          the points never matter
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2008
                            Location: Free Country, USA
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Lax
                            Posts: 516
                            May I get a Toxic orb?

                            I have a bunch of Fire or Thunder stones to offer.
                            __________________
                            HG FC: 0646 8002 6116
                            DIA FC: 0088 4750 7592



                            Reply With Quote
                              #1422    
                            Old May 20th, 2010 (4:14 PM).
                            Livewire's Avatar
                            Livewire Livewire is offline
                            • Platinum Tier
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2009
                            Location: Sunnyshore City
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 14,265
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Confuse View Post
                            May I get a Toxic orb?

                            I have a bunch of Fire or Thunder stones to offer.

                            sure thing. i need thunder stones more than fire, so a T-stone would be great. add my platinum FC for the toxic orb plz
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #1423    
                            Old May 20th, 2010 (4:16 PM).
                            valor555's Avatar
                            valor555 valor555 is offline
                            The Only Light in the Deep Sea
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2009
                              Location: unda tha sea
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Posts: 384
                              Hey sorry i bailed last night i havent feeling good lately and i kinda fell asleep with my laptop on >.> if you still wanna test some aerodactyls i can do the iv battle in about 5
                              __________________
                              Go Here
                              I am almost 18 play pokemon, wear a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers shirt, and love Mac and Cheese if you think i'm childish you can burn for all I care!
                              "And shepherds we shall be,
                              for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
                              Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
                              that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
                              So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
                              and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
                              In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."


                              DIAMOND FC: 0431-3564-0778
                              SS FC: 3911-0860-1140
                              Reply With Quote
                                #1424    
                              Old May 20th, 2010 (4:17 PM).
                              Mw24/7's Avatar
                              Mw24/7 Mw24/7 is offline
                              Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2010
                                Location: Boston
                                Age: 29
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Modest
                                Posts: 89
                                Sure how's about we trade at 9?
                                __________________
                                "Can't rain all the time..."


                                Pokemon Pearl FC: 2579 4911 6549 (Main Trading)
                                Pokemon SoulSilver: 4082 8813 7979
                                POKEMON WHITE FC-3696 9416 8686


                                Great people to trade with. Period.

                                PSN GamerTag: MaliciousMayhem
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1425    
                                Old May 20th, 2010 (4:20 PM).
                                yummoon's Avatar
                                yummoon yummoon is offline
                                Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2010
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Lax
                                  Posts: 110
                                  can i pick up some evo stones i couldent get last niht DX
                                  __________________
                                  Soul Silver FC:0517 9811 6115
                                  Trade Thread!


                                  4Wins/6Lost
                                  Reply With Quote
                                  Reply

                                  Quick Reply

                                  Join the conversation!

                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:28 PM.