• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Blasting Off Version/ Team Rocket Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonite trainer

Retro Gamer, rarely here anymore.
Years
Hey man, how about some updates?! As one dragonite lover to another please don't give up on this hack before you finish it!

Nice to see another dragonite lover! :)

The problem with Team Rocket hacks they never get finished :(

Thanks for supporting my hack!

I won't stop working. I just won't release a new version to the public until I get the scripting working and do some more mapping. I will let any one who volunteers to beta test try the 2.0.1 version, but I want real feedback and ideas from them.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
how far have u gotten in this cuz in vermillion city like i go in the pokemon center and theres no way out so now i got 2 start a new game again D:

dragonite trainer

Years
OK, you need the beta tester, I'm your man! And don't worry I'll give you good feedback!

Thanks for volunteering! Please join my site, and I'll make you a moderator to access the developer's forum.

how far have u gotten in this cuz in vermillion city like i go in the pokemon center and theres no way out so now i got 2 start a new game again D:

That happened to me once. I fixed it, though, and so you might just have a bad patch.

Or, as I just discovered, you could have downloaded the pre- patched game. It was a bad patch, and so I removed it.

To everyone that downloaded the Pre- patched game, please re- download it now as a regular patch.

dragonite trainer

Years
I have advance map and i can script/though my pokescript stopped working when i got windows 7.

also if you do stop making it DONT GIVE IT TO ANYONE

sorry i was blanking out before

Thanks for joining. I won't be able to work much until summer vacation. Just hack it (v1.2 is the latest, I don't even have a newer unreleased rom) and send it to me for bugfinding. :)

I going to try the downloaded version now :)

Good! Thanks for trying it.

pokenoodle

beginner game designer
Years
coolill start on which town looks closest to the story right know

alright i did the rocket posts for all the cities i did not do the inside because i can not script or spirit also do you want any thing done to indigo plateau. How do i send my form of pokemon rocket version to you

also do you want the caves in the beginning on all of them or do you want it like cerulean city just cave entrance to outpost

Last edited by a moderator:

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
really good idea i like the conpcept but i suggest you cahnge the startes any way this hack looks promising good luck.

yufang

Brain-Damaged Kid
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
The text messes up for some people.
You should rlly get that fixed. Other than that, this game is uber.

yufang

Brain-Damaged Kid
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016

Yeah, I had that same prob. It happens with every city past vermillion cause there is no Rocket Hideout.

Are there any other Pokemon Hideouts in the Rocket Hideout, or is The mt moon one the only 1?

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
Can you give me the link to the download of Aps, i really liked the game. but i cant play it because i dont have aps, thanks again.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Hey dude ill do some mapping for you if you want i am currently working with four hack teams and thats my experiance i think i could help with making maps look more full :)

Buck

Just some guy from Minnesota.
Years
To start off, this hack is really fun. I've always been a fan of Rocket hacks, and this is no exception. However, I do have a few questions. Firstly, why can I catch wild Gengar, Machamp, Golem, and Celebi in cerulean city? Along with Shellgon, too? Is it something you were testing and didn't take out or...? Secondly, why does Koffing evolve at level 18? There's nothing wrong with it; it just seems a little odd to have it evolve to its final form so soon. Another thing for you to consider is changing the trade evolutions to level or happiness or stones or whatever. Other than that, good job and keep up the good work!

dragonite trainer

Years
coolill start on which town looks closest to the story right know

alright i did the rocket posts for all the cities i did not do the inside because i can not script or spirit also do you want any thing done to indigo plateau. How do i send my form of pokemon rocket version to you

also do you want the caves in the beginning on all of them or do you want it like cerulean city just cave entrance to outpost

Whatever seems more realistic.

Yeah, I had that same prob. It happens with every city past vermillion cause there is no Rocket Hideout.

Are there any other Pokemon Hideouts in the Rocket Hideout, or is The mt moon one the only 1?
There's one in every town up to vermillion i think.
Hey dude ill do some mapping for you if you want i am currently working with four hack teams and thats my experiance i think i could help with making maps look more full :)

Excellent. You can now go into the hacking forum on my site. Thanks!

To start off, this hack is really fun. I've always been a fan of Rocket hacks, and this is no exception. However, I do have a few questions. Firstly, why can I catch wild Gengar, Machamp, Golem, and Celebi in cerulean city? Along with Shellgon, too? Is it something you were testing and didn't take out or...? Secondly, why does Koffing evolve at level 18? There's nothing wrong with it; it just seems a little odd to have it evolve to its final form so soon. Another thing for you to consider is changing the trade evolutions to level or happiness or stones or whatever. Other than that, good job and keep up the good work!
That must be a bug. I'll fix that asap. Koffing evolves early because starters in normal pokemon games evolve aound there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back