• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Sparkling Yellow

What region should I add after Kanto?

• Johto

Votes: 182 43.8%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 58 13.9%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 47 11.3%
  • Orre

Votes: 129 31.0%

• Total voters

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
im downloading the demo now, ive always loved yellow,
i know its gonna bve awesome :D

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Patiently waiting for the remade demo is harsh....i should be taking time out to write my games storyline but i need inspiration and looking at threads here gives me that inspiration.k

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Wow! I can't believe you guys have posted in this thread even after I "disappeared" XD

Well, I have really really good news.
I will resume Sparkling Yellow, for as long as I can

I will go back to the way old HGSS Graphics, but they will be approved. I will talk to Alucus to see if he can still be the tiler for this game.

I am going to download the demo, and decrypt that, and I will start from there.
I just want to thank everyone for the support. I really really appreciate it.

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
Years
I liked the screenies and ideas in this game...

What's weird is, Neo didn't close this since it was revived... And coincidentally you're back :P

WB and good Luck.

Anyway...
1. Why multiple versions?
2. Potion making, different potions or the classic super potions, revives etc? If they're just the whole things, DO NOT.
3. Market membership? The things are too cheap, considering an EV trained Pokemon can be Rare Candied all the way to really high levels... (100 or the limit) Getting that much money is quite easy in the official games...
4. If it's only withdrawing and depositing, why have a bank... Add maybe some interest, a share market... Maybe even thieves so it's actually useful.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Well, I tried downloading the demo, so I can decrypt it, but I may need to just start the game over.

What do you guys think about this.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
Well, I tried downloading the demo, so I can decrypt it, but I may need to just start the game over.

What do you guys think about this.
well if you saved all the maps and stuff you did, go for it, we want a good game, not a rushed one filled with errors and glitches

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
Years
If you don't have a choice, then you have to start over again...

Good luck :)

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Do you think you could send me a copy of the project, s I can have something to work on?I wont publish it or anything because I may take it in a different direction, but I will ask some people what they think of it so I can find motivation on working on my own game.I used to ask this question to owners but somehow they end up dissappearing for a long time.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Do you think you could send me a copy of the project, s I can have something to work on?I wont publish it or anything because I may take it in a different direction, but I will ask some people what they think of it so I can find motivation on working on my own game.I used to ask this question to owners but somehow they end up dissappearing for a long time.

No... For two reasons.
1) I don't have the project anymore! Why do you think I am asking for a copy of the demo.

2) I won't just give you what I worked hard on. If you want to work on a Pokémon game, then download a copy of Pokémon Essentials, and work on your game.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Great news everybody!
Thanks to Florio I now have the demo!
I will be working on it now.
Let me know what you think, should I have the FRLG graphics from the demo, or the HGSS graphics?

Back