• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Full 5th Gen Pokemon List ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
This is fail beyond the limit of human comprehension. >_>

...if you're gonna forge a whole pokedex of fake pokemon, at least make sure the so-far known pokemon are in it. (noticeable absence of Tsutaja, Pokabu, Mijumaru, Reshiram, and Zeckrom)

That being said, there are actually a few good fakemon on there, but this wouldn't be the place to showcase them. XD

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
Years
  • Age 34
  • Fl
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
Definitely not legit..it's obvious. and the designs are horrible, they are bad copies of the original generations.

Years
I actually downloaded that a few months ago, before they even announced Gen V. There are some great ones on there, but too many 3-stage lines to seem legit.

I particularly like Luvbeet (Volbeat & Illumise pre-evo), Vespipin (Combee male evo), Dunedrill (Dunsparce evo), Glacess (Jynx evo), and the Jellitic line (originals).

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
Years
I know I've seen a bunch of those fakemon sprites before on DV. Actually, I think it's from more than one source all compiled onto a grid created by you. Like what Timbjerr said, If you were at least trying to trick people, at least include the known pokemon.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
Once I saw the first Pokemon I knew it wasn't real. It's supposed to be Tsuutaja. Although I like how the Pokemon are sprites good. =p

JakeClowd

the Silent Clowd
Years
ok, they are obviously not legit, but you have to give credit to the originality and work that was put into making this fan-dex a nice quality one.
More over, I think a lot of these sprites are really good quality and I like how it looks as if it could be a compilation of real pokemon.
I did notice some of the designs borrowed from other fakemon editors.
Like the mirror evo. Originally it was supposed to be 7 forms of the same mirror pokemon with different expressions on it. kinda like the unknown.
Really nice work

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
THis thread has been made before on GTS Plus forums, these are WaterTrainers fakemon, they are unnoficial, the official list of 5th gen Pokemon will come when the games come out and the ROMs are leaked.....

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
This is really, really old. Like. Two years old kind of old.

:( Nice fakes but since they aren't yours and they aren't legit, this isn't the place to discuss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back