• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2003
Cant wait for it !!! and if you dont mind posting the site you got the tools at thanks ! and again I cant wait !!!!!!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Thanks for all the support so I'm gona post some links!

Zophar's Domain- A large varity for hacks, tools, and other emulation goodies!

I know many of you don't know how to use a hex editor, so here's a link with a bunch of Pok?Progs cuz I love yall :D!

Here ya go! - If you go to the staff page you can find my name ^_^ (Monst?)

Some tools won't let you do the stuff you want, so you might want to how to use a hex editor. But who will take the time to break it down and make it simple for you? Me! Just AIM me at PIKCHU 64 and I'll help ya how to edit text, insert new GFX, or edit a Trainer's Pok?mon! Plus ya might get some goodies from my hack ;). Well off I go to finish my hack!

Last edited:

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Bummer, i cant even download the Hacks at mewthirteen...

Latios

Editor of the Johto Times newsletter
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Durandal said:
Bummer, i cant even download the Hacks at mewthirteen...

They are up now, i just checked myself. They are a lot of good and helpful programs there.

Btw, i know i am new here and stuff, but i have had a really good read of this thread and checked out those screenshots. You are a very creative person PIKA2.

I cannot wait to see this rom, its gonna be great ^_^

I have tried for a long time to try and make a rom, but even tho i have all the programs, its still very hard, so i can understand how hard it is for you to make something of this quality.

I wish you luck in this and all your future projects

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
nope, utilities we can download, but how about hacks on the page when you click "Hacks" there is no button to download the finished ones.

Latios

Editor of the Johto Times newsletter
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Durandal said:
nope, utilities we can download, but how about hacks on the page when you click "Hacks" there is no button to download the finished ones.

Ooh, yea they are no hacks to download =(

Btw, i want to thank PIKA2 today for all the help he gave me on my hack i was trying to make. He really helps you understand, and he tells you it in the simpliest form, and i have learned a lot today from him.

Thanks PIKA2 ;)

Last edited:

Jeremy

Years
You're welcome! See everybody? I got a person learn how to edit text with a hex editor! So i you're tried of using tools that don't do everything you want, then AIM me!

Jeremy

Years
I know I'm double posting but hear me out. Today when I was playing Pok?mon blue *the cart not the ROM* I lost my Articuno! I accedently triggered Missingno.! It was at level 0! I wasn't afriad. I just used Ice Beam, ad recived my 0 EXP. Anyway when I kept going the music started to sound funny, and things started to look weird. So I just shut off my GBC the turned it back on. But when I turned it back on, I fell to my knees. My save file was deleted!! Having no will to go on I just shut it off. My level 100 Articuno, nicknamed Tundracero, that I raised without using any cheats,that I had for a year, gone! So in memory of my fave Pok?mon, I'm inserting Articuno from Pok?mon blue into Pok?mon Ice. It'll replace Luiga *hides from Lugia fans*. It's gona be stronger then Articuno,and have better stats and learn more moves. So here's a pic if you don't know how Articuno looks like in blue. *sorry for double posting*

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2004
PIKA2 said:
I know I'm double posting but hear me out. Today when I was playing Pok?mon blue *the cart not the ROM* I lost my Articuno! I accedently triggered Missingno.! It was at level 0! I wasn't afriad. I just used Ice Beam, ad recived my 0 EXP. Anyway when I kept going the music started to sound funny, and things started to look weird. So I just shut off my GBC the turned it back on. But when I turned it back on, I fell to my knees. My save file was deleted!! Having no will to go on I just shut it off. My level 100 Articuno, nicknamed Tundracero, that I raised without using any cheats,that I had for a year, gone! So in memory of my fave Pok?mon, I'm inserting Articuno from Pok?mon blue into Pok?mon Ice. It'll replace Luiga *hides from Lugia fans*. It's gona be stronger then Articuno,and have better stats and learn more moves. So here's a pic if you don't know how Articuno looks like in blue. *sorry for double posting*
sorry that happened. I hate missingno. but I like it. know why? cause he multiplies my items. I know how you feel cause i raised a lv.100 charizard with no cheats/rarecandies. not even the missingno cheat! and I deleted my file. I felt terrible. :sleeping: *hugs my charizard plush* oh wait, it is not up here. lol BTW Your hack sound awsome![/COLOR=Orange]

Last edited:

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Hmm, i accidentally, released my level 5 caterpie does that count? Anyways about your future projects i was thinking of suggesting you making an element games like first one is Ice, Fire and stuff.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2004
Durandal said:
Hmm, i accidentally, released my level 5 caterpie does that count? Anyways about your future projects i was thinking of suggesting you making an element games like first one is Ice, Fire and stuff.
That would be awsome! I can't wait till the hack is finished!

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Ack,thats right, i forgot about fire red.. =.= ah well. Hey, why dont ya post some of your other good games?

sh3rry

Dark<<< >>>Girl
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 26, 2004

hi pika2! i like your pokemon-hack ^^ very professional and awesome-looking. i cant wait to download it!
um... i have a question... how do you change the main character??? O.o

Jeremy

Years
Thanks! It's easy to change the main character. All ya need is to insert a 57 by 57 pic into the ROM using this GFX inserter I have. Repoint the gfx. Edit the pallete. And done. The actual pic size is 56 by 56 though. I feel that some new screens are coming out ;)

Jeremy

Years
Let me put the date on my sig. so everybody can stop re-asking the same old question >_< DEC. 22!!!
Here's a little screenie, and yes I know whacha thinking ;)

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Screenshots looks good, but i am wondering, Why didnt you take out gold's hat and put a bandana? knowing thats how the hero looks like.

Jeremy

Years
I could change Hiro's backpic to my backpic I made, but I'm still looking for the offsets!

WHO WANT'S TO BE A BETA TESTER?!

I have made a little demo, but it's still kinda incomplete. Who wants to test it and see what's wrong, just AIM me!

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
and whats your aim?, i would be happy to test it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back