• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
http://www.khisland.info/img.php?img=http://www.khisland.info/news/upload/75.jpg

A crazy sexy pic!

Warning: Can take a while to load, and is quite large!
OoO
T-T
^.^
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
Yyyyeeeesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Riolu, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!
I've been looking for a large version of this pic ever since I saw the cover of the BbS Ultimania!

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
sdkljfs thank you for the link. Woooow is that ever high resolution. XD; And I thought the Ultimania scan I had was good quality!

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
Yeah, I shrunk it and made my my background on my desktop computer now! :D I don't dare load it on my netbook though, lol. xD

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
And your very welcome Crys XD
I should explain why I spazzed so badly about that pic. I spent literally 7 hours and 38 minutes looking for a nicely sized version of that pic, whether it was the one on the ultimania cover or the Japanese magazine (I think it was Famitsu), but this was the biggest version I could find.
20100208.jpg

So when I saw that you posted a not only nice sized, but textless as well, I just lost it with my ecstatic joy! You came through for me without even knowing I was looking!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
How much memory does that pic even use, anyway?
/isn't saving it yet because it's not his computer

Cherrim

Years
It's about 9.31 MB. XD; Bigger than a lot of things accompanying it in my download folder.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Found some tidbits about Re:Coded and 3D-

KH Re:Coded

- Re:Coded is being developed to allow more fans to experience the game, the DS was selected as most people have the hardware.
- Another reason for the hardware choice is that Coded was developed with the lack of analog in mind.
- The story will be the same as Coded, but aside from the event scenes the game will see many major changes.
- The game is targeting more casual gamers, and will have an adjustable difficulty setting like The World Ends With You.
- The design concept for Re:Coded is Coded+358Days+BbS.
- The co-director of BbS is supervising the battle planning for the game, while the same team will be handling the map design.
- The level up system in the game will be an expansion of the ideas from 358 Days
- There will be multiplayer elements, including avatars which can be unlocked featuring the characters from BbS, and Lightning from FFXIII.
- There will be a secret movie in the game.
- Currently 80% complete.

KH 3D

- This game is not a remake, it is a brand new entry in the KH series.
- This is the next stage of the franchise after Coded/358/BbS.
- Sora and Riku will be the playable characters in the game, and they will be visiting new worlds.
- There will be various hints relating to this game hidden in Re:Coded.

- There should be more information and announcements at next year's E3.

Gotta love KHI~

I'm a particular fan of the ones in bold~

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
No problem, Roku! Thank KHI. I'm just teh delivery boy~

Honestly: who DOESN'T like Riku? In my opinion, Riku > Sora (but not Roxas. me likey Roxas :3)

EDIT:
Tetsuya Nomura believes that Pixar worlds and characters could appear in future titles.

In an E3 interview, Kingdom Hearts creator and character designer Tetsuya Nomura talked about the possibilities of future Kingdom Hearts games featuring Pixar-based worlds. "I am aware of the fan requests for Pixar characters," said the Square Enix director. "I will do my best. Maybe one day Pixar characters will be featured in the Kingdom Hearts series."

How many people DIDN'T already expect this happening? And, for that matter, do you guys think maybe 3D will have a Pixar world? (if so, which one? *is hoping for Incredibles*)

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
Toy Story, for sure. Finding Nemo would mean more water levels, and A Bug's Life could be interesting, but not as fun as I think Toy Story would.

(Still need an Emperor's New Groove world, though! The fans will never be happy. xD;)

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
The only Pixar movies I could really see are Toy Story, Monsters Inc., and Incedibles, tbh. I would LOVE a Nemo level, but I dunno HOW they'd manage it, or what the Disney/Pixar boss would be (Bruce, perhaps?)

As for Disney worlds, there are three in particular I'd love to see: Emperor's New Groove (Izma is the perfect villain), Pocahantas (honestly... that'd be a wonderful one, in my opinion), and a Robin Hood one. Another one that could work if done right is Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Cherrim

Years
*coughihaterikucough* ;_;'

I would love Pixar films in. Especially now that they're back under the Disney umbrella, it's a definite possibility. :D That would be so awesome! Toy Story would fit so, so well but so would Incredbiles. Regardless, do want!

Otherwise, I'd love to see Pocahontas and Robin Hood. n_n The former was one of my favourite movies as a kid.

Spoiler:

Back