Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: What do you want to see in this thread?
RNG abused 32 48.48%
Dreamworld abillities 27 40.91%
Egg Moves 17 25.76%
Events 19 28.79%
Shinies 28 42.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4301    
Old July 31st, 2010 (11:18 AM).
Okthen Okthen is offline
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Jul 2010
    Posts: 17
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post

    ok, yes im sorry about that the list is rather Huge, and not even i will be able to get to all of them. do you have other PCny or 10th anniv events? a list would be great. :D
    The only PCNY/ 10 Aniv I have are:

    Flygon PCNYd
    Seviper PCNYd
    Milotic PCNYd
    Alteria PCNYd

    Celebi 10 Aniv
    Umbreon 10 Aniv
    Espeon 10 Aniv

    You see, that's where I really fall short considering how people tend to post the more popular or modern events. People who post the more unusual ones tend to have most of everything. xD
    __________________
    FC: 2622 5436 7591 (Gold)
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4302    
    Old July 31st, 2010 (11:32 AM).
    Jackethan's Avatar
    Jackethan Jackethan is offline
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Jul 2010
      Location: California
      Age: 29
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 11
      Live, I'll just be waiting around wifi in case you get a chance to get me done. If you don't, it's no big. I'm just hanging around reading anyhow.
      __________________
      Heart Gold FC: 0947 5014 5157 trainer Tommy.
      Reply With Quote
        #4303    
      Old July 31st, 2010 (11:39 AM).
      Fort PokePower's Avatar
      Fort PokePower Fort PokePower is offline
      Muffins forever
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Jul 2010
        Location: Mystona
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Quirky
        Posts: 963
        I'm interested in:

        TRU Regigigas lvl 100
        OT: TRU

        ID: 03089
        3/8/2009
        Item: Custap Berry
        Impish/Highly Curious
        Iron Head/Icy Wind/Rock Slide/Crush Grip
        333/345/270/175/227/211


        Salamence lvl 100 male
        Naive/Often dozes off

        IV's-
        EV's-
        Draco Meteor/Fire Blast/Earthquake/Outrage
        331/310/196/316/176/328


        Heatran lvl 100 male
        Naive/Alert to sounds

        IV's-
        EV's-
        314/196/247/359/223/278
        Hidden Power/Explosion/Earth Power/Magma Storm


        I got kind of confused when I read the rules for the giveaway and wasn't sure if it meant you would only trade three times a day or if each person was allowed to get three pokemon per day. If it's only one pokemon per person than I would the regigigas. If you can't trade with me right away that's fine. I won't be able to trade for awhile anyways because I'm catching up on a bunch of trades. If you can't hold it for me than don't worry about it. I can always find one elsewhere.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #4304    
        Old July 31st, 2010 (11:55 AM). Edited July 31st, 2010 by nm legend.
        nm legend's Avatar
        nm legend nm legend is offline
        ...................
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: May 2010
          Location: Miami
          Age: 27
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Modest
          Posts: 322
          hey i was tryin to get something on wensday but i couldnt stay on any longer but it would be great if i could get the japanese 10th mew, death mandes metagross, and a the tru arceus for my lil bro today...thanks
          __________________
          fc-i gave all my pokegames away to random kids thru gamestop but maybe i get B2 to play with the lil bros maybe yea no maybe...


          **paired with your mom**
          Reply With Quote
            #4305    
          Old July 31st, 2010 (12:04 PM).
          jle1076's Avatar
          jle1076 jle1076 is offline
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Mar 2010
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 109
            Hey LW :o I would love the 3 Legendary shiny beasts :* I can give you something in return if youd like, i wasnt sure on which pokes were giveaways xD
            __________________
            Platinum FC: 4512 4146 3000
            White FC: 3525 1484 8125


            My Trade Thread
            http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6574840#post6574840
            Reply With Quote
              #4306    
            Old July 31st, 2010 (12:08 PM).
            Neolink's Avatar
            Neolink Neolink is offline
              FC: 0860-3246-2657
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Jul 2010
              Location: wi
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Modest
              Posts: 25
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jackethan View Post
              Live, I'll just be waiting around wifi in case you get a chance to get me done. If you don't, it's no big. I'm just hanging around reading anyhow.
              Yeah i think i'll do the same.
              Reply With Quote
                #4307    
              Old July 31st, 2010 (12:24 PM).
              Lusty's Avatar
              Lusty Lusty is offline
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2010
                Gender: Female
                Posts: 3
                I'm here i'm here. Hope i did not miss anything It looks like it may take awhile to get to me, so i'll be here waiting

                MY FC INFO

                NAME: Tia
                FC: 5155 0948 3840

                I guess i'll hang out on wi fi too
                __________________
                I LIKE SQUIRTLE XD

                FC INFO
                NAME: Tia
                Pearl: 5155 0948 3840
                Reply With Quote
                  #4308    
                Old July 31st, 2010 (12:25 PM).
                fridgetheman's Avatar
                fridgetheman fridgetheman is offline
                PokeManiac
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2010
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 13
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Neolink View Post
                  Yeah i think i'll do the same.
                  I will too. I'll just be waiting in the wifi room if you get a chance
                  __________________
                  SOULSILVER FRIEND CODE: 0775 8133 3353

                  Reply With Quote
                    #4309    
                  Old July 31st, 2010 (12:36 PM).
                  fgd233's Avatar
                  fgd233 fgd233 is offline
                  Wandering Trainer
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2010
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 32
                    What's the list looking like? I had been wayyy down the line yesterday and just got back now. So if someone would could they repost the current list? I really hope I'm closer to the top now.
                    __________________
                    Heartgold FC: 4942 0069 8317



                    Waiting anxiously for:

                    Reply With Quote
                      #4310    
                    Old July 31st, 2010 (12:44 PM).
                    Lusty's Avatar
                    Lusty Lusty is offline
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2010
                      Gender: Female
                      Posts: 3
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by fgd233 View Post
                      What's the list looking like? I had been wayyy down the line yesterday and just got back now. So if someone would could they repost the current list? I really hope I'm closer to the top now.
                      I'm not sure if he's gotten to the list yet today. We lost our official list keeper
                      __________________
                      I LIKE SQUIRTLE XD

                      FC INFO
                      NAME: Tia
                      Pearl: 5155 0948 3840
                      Reply With Quote
                        #4311    
                      Old July 31st, 2010 (12:58 PM).
                      pichuspark's Avatar
                      pichuspark pichuspark is offline
                      looooooooooooooool :3
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: May 2010
                        Location: Duel Academy *shot*
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 168
                        I'm back I'll just try to scoot in the list...since it's probably gonna be long.

                        I just need an EV'd Breloom an EV'd Weavile, and a Dragon Dance Gible.
                        __________________

                        HeartGold Friend Code: 1033 4240 0417 <<< ALWAYS USE THIS ONE OR ELSE~
                        Diamond Friend Code: 2236 0161 0187

                        Reply With Quote
                          #4312    
                        Old July 31st, 2010 (1:05 PM). Edited July 31st, 2010 by C101Yorkie.
                        C101Yorkie's Avatar
                        C101Yorkie C101Yorkie is offline
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2010
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 117
                          Here you go! You didn't lose me.

                          Quote:
                          Dedemaru- shiny Koffing and shiny swablu

                          bubblehead- Death Mande's Gliscor lvl 100 male Skarmory lvl 100 female Blissey lvl 100 female

                          bian- Hadou Regice lvl 40 Japanese 10th Movie Deoxys lvl 50 Mattle Ho-Oh lvl 70

                          itsangelduh-Scizor lvl 100 male Infernape lvl 100 male Swampert lvl 100 male

                          yoz11- tru arceus, lvl 100 flygon, and the japanese movie deoxys Dragonite level 100 male Breloom lvl 100 female Slowking lvl 100 female

                          shokotan pichu- Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 Flygon lvl 100 male

                          team sweeper- Tru Arceus, Death mandes metagross and shiny tentacruel

                          gtbadboii93- 2 deaths metagross

                          mw24/7-Space Center Deoxys lvl 70 (BT) Sinjoh Ruins Dialga lvl 1 Shiny Larvitar lvl 1 female

                          wiwerna- shiny female heatran, shiny female milotic and shiny larvitar new moon island darkrai, japanese 10th movie deoxys and a TRU regigigas

                          dragonomega- yanmega

                          sean777- Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 10th Anniversary Espeon lvl 70 Shiny ditto

                          eeohnex- Death Mande's Gliscor Lv. 100 Male Death Mande's Metagross Lv. 100 Genderless Death Mande's Empoleon Lv. 100 Male

                          frank21- shiny Aerodactyl lvl 100 male My Mamoswine lvl 100 male shiney Charizard lvl 100 female

                          omicron- nidoking lv. 100 male, breloom lv. 100 female, dusknoir lv. 100 male toxicroak lvl 100 male rotom lvl 100 aerodactyl lvl 100 male

                          luigimario94- Shiny Swablu and Shiny Porygon

                          feraligatr46- EV trained shiny lucario TRU arceus and the EV Trained shiny umbreon

                          shinyespeon1798- 3 crown events

                          nostalgic- Ranger Manaphy lvl 1 TRU Arceus lvl 100 Poketopia Magmortar lvl 50 female

                          riokura- Lv 100 Scizor[Adamant/Somewhat Vain] Alternative's Gyarados Skarmory Lv 100 [Impish/Somewhat Vain]

                          Jackethan- Shiny EV'd: Aerodactyl, Charizard, Dragonite

                          neolink- New Moon Island Darkrai lvl 50 TRU Arceus lvl 100 Sinjoh Ruins Dialga lvl 1

                          fgd233- 2009 Video Game Championships Milotic lvl 50 male And 2 Mystery Eggs

                          Lusty- Crown Raikou lvl 30, 2009 Video Game Championships Milotic lvl 50 male, BlaQk's Ninetales lvl 100 female


                          G-Virus- lvl. 100 Modest Yanmega, Shiny Umbreon, and Blaqcks Ninetales


                          Ilovecally- Shiny Broonzong, Shiny Ninetails, and Crown Raikou

                          Magmaruby- Milotic lvl 100 female Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 BlaQk's Ninetales lvl 100 female

                          fridgetheman- Shiny EV'd Bronzong and Yanmega and Event Darkrai

                          twilightrellik- shaymin, shiny EV'd gallade and shiny EV'd metagross

                          mayyy- Tru Arceus, Ranger Manaphy lvl 1, Space Center Deoxys

                          xbananakingx- Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 Lucario lvl 100 male Sceptile lvl 100 male

                          latioslegends- Satoshi's Pikachu lvl 50 Male Japanese Pokemon Movie 13 Celebi lvl 50 Goon Scizor lvl 50 Crown Raikou lvl 30 Crown Suicune lvl 30 Crown Entei lvl 30

                          pave low- Shiny EV'd Umbreon, Satoshi's Pikachu, Movie 13 Celebi

                          alternative- a breed of your Pain Split Spiritomb, and Leaf Storm Bulbasaur, both Males

                          speedie- Satoshi's Pikachu lvl 50 Male Japanese Pokemon Movie 13 Celebi lvl 50 and Crown Entei lvl 30

                          amore- Crown Raikou lvl 30 Crown Suicune lvl 30 Crown Entei lvl 30 Swablu lvl 1 female

                          SinisterEternity- Skarmory lvl 100 male

                          fortworth96- TRU Regigigas lvl 100 Salamence lvl 100 male Heatran lvl 100 male

                          nmlegend- japanese 10th mew, death mandes metagross, and a the tru arceus

                          jle1076- 3 Legendary shiny beasts

                          pichuspark- EV'd Breloom an EV'd Weavile, and a Dragon Dance Gible

                          chardestroys- shiny ev trained umbreon, shiny ev trained azumarill, and shiny evd ninetales
                          __________________
                          HeartGold FC: 0861 7541 0587

                          Reply With Quote
                            #4313    
                          Old July 31st, 2010 (1:37 PM).
                          Mw24/7's Avatar
                          Mw24/7 Mw24/7 is offline
                          Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: May 2010
                            Location: Boston
                            Age: 29
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Modest
                            Posts: 89
                            BUMPIN IT!
                            FFFFFFFIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR
                            __________________
                            "Can't rain all the time..."


                            Pokemon Pearl FC: 2579 4911 6549 (Main Trading)
                            Pokemon SoulSilver: 4082 8813 7979
                            POKEMON WHITE FC-3696 9416 8686


                            Great people to trade with. Period.

                            PSN GamerTag: MaliciousMayhem
                            Reply With Quote
                              #4314    
                            Old July 31st, 2010 (2:31 PM).
                            chardestroys's Avatar
                            chardestroys chardestroys is offline
                            getting on his feet again
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2010
                              Location: orange islands
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 9
                              umm im not sure if these are part of the giveway, but if they are, may i have the shiny ev trained umbreon, shiny ev trained azumarill, and shiny evd ninetales??
                              __________________
                              heartgold fc: 0303-2663-4117
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4315    
                              Old July 31st, 2010 (2:43 PM).
                              feraligatr46's Avatar
                              feraligatr46 feraligatr46 is offline
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2010
                                Location: South Australia
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 7
                                if u could trade now live_wire466 ill give u a rare candy in return
                                __________________
                                RON-FC:4984 7407 2653
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4316    
                                Old July 31st, 2010 (3:17 PM).
                                Coukie's Avatar
                                Coukie Coukie is offline
                                It's only faint
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2010
                                  Location: Indiana
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Bold
                                  Posts: 18
                                  I'm interested in your shiny, EVd Tangrowth and EVd Drifblim. Are either nickname-able? :o

                                  I've got a shiny, EVd Lugia (the MYSTRY event one, so it's legit) to trade, as well as an EVd Aerodactyl.
                                  __________________
                                  Iʼm tearing up, across your face
                                  Move dust through the light
                                  To find your name
                                  It's only faint


                                  "Perth," by Bon Iver
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4317    
                                  Old July 31st, 2010 (3:23 PM).
                                  C101Yorkie's Avatar
                                  C101Yorkie C101Yorkie is offline
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2010
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Brave
                                    Posts: 117
                                    List as of right now. (If you have completed your trade please let me know so I can take you off the list)

                                    Quote:
                                    Quote:
                                    Dedemaru- shiny Koffing and shiny swablu

                                    bubblehead- Death Mande's Gliscor lvl 100 male Skarmory lvl 100 female Blissey lvl 100 female

                                    bian- Hadou Regice lvl 40 Japanese 10th Movie Deoxys lvl 50 Mattle Ho-Oh lvl 70

                                    itsangelduh-Scizor lvl 100 male Infernape lvl 100 male Swampert lvl 100 male

                                    yoz11- tru arceus, lvl 100 flygon, and the japanese movie deoxys Dragonite level 100 male Breloom lvl 100 female Slowking lvl 100 female

                                    shokotan pichu- Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 Flygon lvl 100 male

                                    team sweeper- Tru Arceus, Death mandes metagross and shiny tentacruel

                                    gtbadboii93- 2 deaths metagross

                                    mw24/7-Space Center Deoxys lvl 70 (BT) Sinjoh Ruins Dialga lvl 1 Shiny Larvitar lvl 1 female

                                    wiwerna- shiny female heatran, shiny female milotic and shiny larvitar new moon island darkrai, japanese 10th movie deoxys and a TRU regigigas

                                    dragonomega- yanmega

                                    sean777- Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 10th Anniversary Espeon lvl 70 Shiny ditto

                                    eeohnex- Death Mande's Gliscor Lv. 100 Male Death Mande's Metagross Lv. 100 Genderless Death Mande's Empoleon Lv. 100 Male

                                    frank21- shiny Aerodactyl lvl 100 male My Mamoswine lvl 100 male shiney Charizard lvl 100 female

                                    omicron- nidoking lv. 100 male, breloom lv. 100 female, dusknoir lv. 100 male toxicroak lvl 100 male rotom lvl 100 aerodactyl lvl 100 male

                                    luigimario94- Shiny Swablu and Shiny Porygon

                                    feraligatr46- EV trained shiny lucario TRU arceus and the EV Trained shiny umbreon

                                    shinyespeon1798- 3 crown events

                                    nostalgic- Ranger Manaphy lvl 1 TRU Arceus lvl 100 Poketopia Magmortar lvl 50 female

                                    riokura- Lv 100 Scizor[Adamant/Somewhat Vain] Alternative's Gyarados Skarmory Lv 100 [Impish/Somewhat Vain]

                                    Jackethan- Shiny EV'd: Aerodactyl, Charizard, Dragonite

                                    neolink- New Moon Island Darkrai lvl 50 TRU Arceus lvl 100 Sinjoh Ruins Dialga lvl 1

                                    fgd233- 2009 Video Game Championships Milotic lvl 50 male And 2 Mystery Eggs

                                    Lusty- Crown Raikou lvl 30, 2009 Video Game Championships Milotic lvl 50 male, BlaQk's Ninetales lvl 100 female


                                    G-Virus- lvl. 100 Modest Yanmega, Shiny Umbreon, and Blaqcks Ninetales

                                    Ilovecally- Shiny Broonzong, Shiny Ninetails, and Crown Raikou

                                    Magmaruby- Milotic lvl 100 female Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 BlaQk's Ninetales lvl 100 female

                                    fridgetheman- Shiny EV'd Bronzong and Yanmega and Event Darkrai

                                    twilightrellik- shaymin, shiny EV'd gallade and shiny EV'd metagross

                                    mayyy- Tru Arceus, Ranger Manaphy lvl 1, Space Center Deoxys

                                    xbananakingx- Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 Lucario lvl 100 male Sceptile lvl 100 male

                                    latioslegends- Satoshi's Pikachu lvl 50 Male Japanese Pokemon Movie 13 Celebi lvl 50 Goon Scizor lvl 50 Crown Raikou lvl 30 Crown Suicune lvl 30 Crown Entei lvl 30

                                    pave low- Shiny EV'd Umbreon, Satoshi's Pikachu, Movie 13 Celebi

                                    alternative- a breed of your Pain Split Spiritomb, and Leaf Storm Bulbasaur, both Males

                                    speedie- Satoshi's Pikachu lvl 50 Male Japanese Pokemon Movie 13 Celebi lvl 50 and Crown Entei lvl 30

                                    amore- Crown Raikou lvl 30 Crown Suicune lvl 30 Crown Entei lvl 30 Swablu lvl 1 female

                                    SinisterEternity- Skarmory lvl 100 male

                                    fortworth96- TRU Regigigas lvl 100 Salamence lvl 100 male Heatran lvl 100 male

                                    nmlegend- japanese 10th mew, death mandes metagross, and a the tru arceus

                                    jle1076- 3 Legendary shiny beasts

                                    pichuspark- EV'd Breloom an EV'd Weavile, and a Dragon Dance Gible

                                    chardestroys- shiny ev trained umbreon, shiny ev trained azumarill, and shiny evd ninetales

                                    Coukie- shiny, EVd Tangrowth and EVd Drifblim

                                    __________________
                                    HeartGold FC: 0861 7541 0587

                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4318    
                                    Old July 31st, 2010 (3:38 PM).
                                    Blaziquaza's Avatar
                                    Blaziquaza Blaziquaza is offline
                                    ...
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2009
                                      Location: Whyalla, Australia
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Jolly
                                      Posts: 781
                                      Hmmm... Can I please have that Event Pichu for a Event Pokemon from the PokeWalker: Pikachu? :D (Use HG FC, please)
                                      __________________
                                      Everything you say to me pushes one step closer to the edge



                                      And I'm about to break
                                      I need a little room to breathe...

                                      Steam IGN: Hybrid Theory
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #4319    
                                      Old July 31st, 2010 (3:40 PM).
                                      Wolffang292 Wolffang292 is offline
                                      Advanced Trainer
                                        FC:
                                        IGN:
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2010
                                        Location: Battle Zone, Sinnoh
                                        Age: 24
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Brave
                                        Posts: 50
                                        I was wondering if you have a male Adamant nicknameable Sandshrew lvl 15-20?
                                        I don't have anything but junk to trade for it :/
                                        If so, please PM/VM me back(:
                                        __________________
                                        now known as Ghrimm.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #4320    
                                        Old July 31st, 2010 (4:07 PM).
                                        Falco125's Avatar
                                        Falco125 Falco125 is offline
                                          FC: 485467534426
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Oct 2009
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Naive
                                          Posts: 20
                                          If i am able to get more could i please have these?

                                          Porygon-Z lvl 100
                                          Modest/Alert to sounds
                                          IV's-
                                          EV's- 252 Sp.Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
                                          Tri-Attack/Ice Beam/Dark Pulse/Thunderbolt
                                          311/173/169/400/186/279

                                          Ditto lvl 41
                                          Relaxed/Often Scatters things
                                          Transform
                                          101/46/55/53/44/42

                                          Kyoto Cross 2009 Pikachu lvl 30 male
                                          OT: キョウト
                                          ID: 10039
                                          10/3/2009
                                          Item: Soothe Bell
                                          Naughty/Often dozes off
                                          Last Resort/present/thunderbolt/quick attack
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #4321    
                                          Old July 31st, 2010 (4:35 PM).
                                          Air Pichu's Avatar
                                          Air Pichu Air Pichu is offline
                                          We're Safe and Sound~
                                          • Gold Tier
                                          FC: 4320-9976-1510
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2009
                                          Location: Arizona
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Rash
                                          Posts: 473
                                          Hey Live! Can I have these please?:

                                          Breloom lvl 100 female
                                          Adamant/Likes to thrash about
                                          IV's-
                                          EV's- 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
                                          253/394/171/117/131/239
                                          Spore/substitute/focus punch/seed bomb


                                          Slowking lvl 100 female
                                          Modest/Alert to sounds
                                          IV's-
                                          EV's-
                                          Surf/Slack Off/Trick Room/Nasty Plot
                                          384/167/207/328/256/96



                                          Death Mande's Gliscor lvl 100 male
                                          Jolly/Capable of taking hits
                                          Iv's- 31/31/31/31/31/31
                                          Ev's- 252 HP, 252 Speed, 4 Attack
                                          Earthquake/Taunt/U-turn/Roost
                                          354/226/287/113/186/317
                                          __________________
                                          White - 4728 - 1625 - 7561
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #4322    
                                          Old July 31st, 2010 (5:06 PM).
                                          SinisterEternity's Avatar
                                          SinisterEternity SinisterEternity is offline
                                          → Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
                                          • Gold Tier
                                          FC: 2766-8758-6699
                                          IGN: Daniel
                                           
                                          Join Date: May 2010
                                          Location: New Zealand
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 430
                                          Hiya Live !
                                          I asked earlier if I could have the Skarmory :


                                          Skarmory lvl 100 male
                                          Impish/Somewhat Vain
                                          IV's-
                                          EV's-
                                          323/187/416/86/176/171
                                          Drill Peck/spikes/roost/roar


                                          Although it is said that your Giveaways ended ? D:
                                          Am I too late, again ? :c

                                          Thanks again ~
                                          __________________
                                          ★~The Past is gone, and the Future is not yet~★
                                          ~Special thanks~

                                          Chit-chatting

                                          A Redtail's Dream
                                          The Super Smash Bros Club


                                          Theme
                                          Looking for
                                          My Deviantart
                                          My FC(s)

                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #4323    
                                          Old July 31st, 2010 (5:14 PM).
                                          nm legend's Avatar
                                          nm legend nm legend is offline
                                          ...................
                                            FC:
                                            IGN:
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2010
                                            Location: Miami
                                            Age: 27
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Modest
                                            Posts: 322
                                            hey instead of the tru arceus, my lil bro wants a deoxys to go with the 10th aniv mew and death mandes metagross that i want...thanks nd i hope i dont go bak down the list for this...ive been tryin to get something since wensday...wel thanks anyways!
                                            __________________
                                            fc-i gave all my pokegames away to random kids thru gamestop but maybe i get B2 to play with the lil bros maybe yea no maybe...


                                            **paired with your mom**
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #4324    
                                            Old July 31st, 2010 (5:58 PM).
                                            ILoveCally's Avatar
                                            ILoveCally ILoveCally is offline
                                            Finally starting Masuda Method
                                              FC:
                                              IGN:
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2010
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 147
                                              Hey Live, I'm ready to trade til 1:30 AM US east coast time.
                                              __________________
                                              I need myself a PC Pair,<3
                                              Raise my Eevee And absol.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #4325    
                                              Old July 31st, 2010 (6:45 PM).
                                              Raikara's Avatar
                                              Raikara Raikara is offline
                                              Manga bakari parapara mekuri
                                                FC:
                                                IGN:
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2010
                                                Age: 21
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 13
                                                Hey Live can I get these as it is your last day of the giveaway?

                                                Shiny Skarmory EV'd
                                                Shiny Tentacool EV'd
                                                Shiny Politoad EV'd

                                                MY FC 3524 4791 8043
                                                __________________
                                                Probably readin' manga or watchin' anime

                                                Reply With Quote
                                                Reply

                                                Quick Reply

                                                Join the conversation!

                                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:18 AM.