• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Hoenn Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
that dont mean anything! you can still join me and Sapphire would love to see someone new! its been me and Sapphire for like 5 pages...

Thunder Pichu

Thunder's Controller
Years
'It's gonna start' when I get back from school. -_-

Anyways, lemme check - see who's posted what cabin...

Left over ones;

Fire*
Water*
Electric
Grass*
Psychic*
Fighting*
Normal
Dark*
Steel

* = been picked

Two people have picked Psychic cabin. Do you wanna share the cabin, one of you quit, someone picks a different cabin, or what?

ONLY ONE MORE JOINER! (Otherwise I'm vertually kicked outta my own RPG...)

Neko_

Master Of The Fire Pokemon
Years
Ug.. I'd rather not.. if theres only one cabin per person then you should choose another..

Neko_

Years
Theres only one Psychic cabin sorry.

You'll just have to deal with it and go with another cabin.

( ground and rock cabins are missing. )

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Kie hopped onto a coach that is going to the camp, a Charmander will be awating him at the camp.

Kite had booked the fire cabin, and since it was winter there will be a nice warm fireplace

Thunder Pichu

Thunder's Controller
Years
We shouldn't have started... *coughcough*

I'll make my post. I do wish to let you know that I will not tolerate 4-5 or less lines in a post. NO SCRIPT. Script is my RPG peeve. In other words, no script or scripty stuff.

~*~

Sara Neferti walked down the forest trail. It was silent but for the gentle taillow song rising through the trees. There seemed to not be another soul on this side of camp.
Sara's feet made little clouds of dust rise from the thin footpath. However dry the path was, it was cooling to be under the canopy of the forest. The greenery stretched above in an endless sea of green.
Sara neared her cabin, the electric one, the letter had said.
Electric cabin had wooden walls, coated in a peeling daisy paint. Around the outside, by the ground, were bits of paint that had obviously fallen free of the cabin. The door, however, had been freshly painted. When Sara hopped unto the porch, she could smell the paint.
She tugged on the brass knocker, and finding the door open, she walked right in.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
Rodger was right behind here. As he walked with here, the steel cabin was a little farther from hers so he had to keep walking! He saw the cabin he wanted. The psycic cabin but it was already take. As he walked on he found his cabin it looked simalir to Sara's but it had a silver poke' ball picture on the cabins door. I walked in and then... I saw abra laying in my ben. I screamed YAY! And then just put it in the pokeball and then started reading the camp's offical rules!

Neko_

Years
A young female steps off of the bus. A cool summer breeze blows through her sandy blond hair as her head slowly moves allowing blue hues to observe her current surroundings. not far from her right foot stands a small spoink in which give a cute and curious Spoink? call as it looks appon his trainer. slowly her head finishes it's movement then makes it's way down to her small compainion pokemon. Don't worry Spunky. it's a good get away from our large city home with that the small spoink gives out another cute spoink as it begins hopping up and down. not aware of her trainers movements towards her cabin. a nice cabin as it semes. more further into the woods than the others giving it more privacy. And telling from the smoke emurging from the chimmny, there was a fire lit inside. small patches of moss cover sertian areas around the cabing but nothing to bad. besides a few mushrooms gathering in a small patch near the left corner furthest into the woods. her spoink stop hopping and quickly rushes over to her side. well, this is it spunky. hope it's going to be fun here. we'll need it. along with the extra time given for training you.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
*CaRtOON arrives*

Everyone: OH NO!!! >_<;

Togepi: <I don't think these people are glad you're here, Toon.. O_o;

CaRtOON: No they don't! ^_^ They're just saying "oh no" cus I forgot to bring deoderant! XD

*Gets killed by group*

Togepi: Oh no! You all killed CaRtOON!

Larvitar: You meanies! >_<;

XD

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years

I slowley walk out sid after sleeping. Me and abra go out side and look at our sorounding. It's very foggy and the forest looks a little draark. So then we got tired then feel aslepp. The woke up in the moring and saw the weather was perfect for training pokemon. We rushed out side to start traing and then this guy with a refree shirt on was on a atv and wooshed right passed us. We jumped with shook. Then we headed into the forest to look for some wild pokemon to batlle!

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Kite Kuya cycled through a deep wood with a variety of trees ranging from Ash to Oak.(Some pun eh?)

Soon he reached the campsite, he parked his bike against a wall on a small cabin with a sign that read FIRE CABIN and in smaller letters; reserved for Kite Kuya.

He opened the unlocked door and he was amazed. The walls were covered in prune red paint, a double bed squeezed into the corner next to a bookshelf. Opposite the bed was a small television set, next to the TV was a small CD stand. On the wall with the bed's 'head' was a huge window, on the other side of the wall was a wardrobe, a desk with a Microsoft Windows XP set up with a camp rulebook all neatly set up. On the bed were some bed sheets, and the frames were made of rich redwood(and so were the wardrobes) The door had a half Pokeball symbol on it, seeing as I came from Kanto. I walked out of my cabin and found a mailbox next to me, I opened it, curiously and found a small package. Impatiently I ripped open the package a found a note. it read;

Kite,
Here is the Pokemon as requested, and enclosed is a gift from your parents too

Jeff,

Kite looked at the Pokeball. It had a crimson red top instead of the normal bright red, and the gift was a moonstone. One of the rarest stones in existence, it was tied onto a black string as I put it around my neck. The moon symbol carved onto the stone standed out more than anything else did.

"Thanks." I whispered.

I went back to look at the schedule.

10:00 AM Assemble At Hall

and the list went on...

"It's 9:50now! Better get a move on!" I quickly ran outside, slipping the Pokeball into my pant pocket and hopped onto my bike and peddled down furiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back