• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Final Assault (ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Okay, I decided to make a new version of Final Assault since the old version got out of hand. This will follow the same beginning plot, but I'm sure the story will play out much differently then the original...

It was a dark and stormy night, and Team Aqua and Team Magma were staring each other down. They had found a new way to revive Kyogre and Groudon, through the magic of a mystical stone. The two teams fought each other for most of the night, when an event that would change some of their lives forever occured. The stone suddenly began to shake rapidly, and anyone within 20 feet of the stone was almost killed... almost.

These individuals were rushed back to headquarters, and the only way they could be saved was through being infused with Pokemon DNA, but this technique altered their bodies, making them part human, part Pokemon....

Now they have a choice, will they stay with their teams despite of their current accidents, and stop them, or risk traitory, with the penalty of death...

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Team:
History:

Years
Name: Shauni
Morph:Vaporeon
Personality:very serious until she sees water. then you don't be able to get her out of it
Appearance: almosy like a mormal human, but has the white frill on her nect, a dark blue ridge running form head to tail, and a mermaid-like tail. her skin is a light blue as well. she is 5'7" and wears a blue T-shirt and jeans
Team: Aqua
History: unknown.
I beleive this will do.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
Name: Nic.W.
Morph: Amaldo
Personality: Loner
Appearance: Black combed hair, squarish glasses, dark grey coat. White shirt and cargo pants with red linings. Has small feather-like structures folded on back and tough shell over arms.
Team: Team Aqua
History: ...what is this supposed to be? ().o

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
Name: Giovanni
Morph:Charizard
Personality: Confident & intelligent but has know idea whats going on around him
Appearance:Human in apperence except for Scarlet wings and flame tail About 5'10" in height well built brown hair & a pari of prescription sun glases & is always in a team magma uniform also carries a sword
Team:Magma
History:UnKnown???dont know what this means

Last edited:

Logmon1

The one of many...
Years
Name: Logan
Morph: Mew (left over DNA)
Personality: will be reviled as the story gose on.
Appearance: like a normul humen exsepit for a mew tial.
Team: magma
History: ???

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Name: David
Morph: Sandslash
Personality: David is very hot-headed, and hates to be pushed around. He can be really nice and extremely loyal if you befriend him.
Appearance: David has red hair, and usually wears a grey sweater and navy blue jeans. He has blue eyes and stands at about 5'11" When he was fused with DNA, he grew Sandslash spikes down his back, and scales formed on his skin. His hands became csandslash claws, and same with the feet.
Team: Team Magma
History: When David was injected with the Pokemon DNA, something was overlooked. They injected Pokemon DNA of the opposite gender, although the effects are still unknown.

OOC: I have to go to work, so Ill think about my morph, and then start when I get back in 7 hours, XD

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Name: Wyoming
Morph: Pidgeot
Personality: Wyoming has two sides, one is cool, calm, and collected. In short, the consumate mercenary. His other side is loose, wild, and a bit of a nutcase.
Appearance: Straight wahite hair down to his shoulders. Violet eyes (now sharper than ever. Dresses in pure black and white at all times. Now that he's bee morphed, a pair of wings sprouts from his back and from the underside of his wrists, a pair of Pidgeot feet, complete with talons appear. Wears a powerful longbow over his back, and a long knife at his waist. Stands roughly 6'3''.
Team: Currently employed by Rocket, although about to switch his contract to Magma.
History: Wyoming joined the local military when he was 15. During basic training, he was fused with a sentiant AI. The AI forced him to leave the military and become a mercanary.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
(Can I join? I haven't been in the other one, but can I still join? If so...)

Name: Sam
Morph: Espeon
Personality: Solemn
Appearance: In human form, she has purple hair. She usually wears a black dress, though she occasionally wears jeans.
Team: A spy, her true Team is unknown
History: She's sisters with Sabrina, therefore meaning she has Psycic powers. At age ten, she had a rare experiance with Mewtwo, leaving her silent. She occasionally talks, but rarely. Her silence is replaced by her sinister glare. As an Espeon, she usually slinks off, possibley going to another Team to spy on, or report what she has seen. Sam is well-known by all Teams. When bothered, she usually makes herself invisible, and bends spoons as fun.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
OOC: Okay, you're accepted. i edit my last post with my morph, and now I'll start.
IC: I had awoken, extremely dizzy. "Ugh... what's goin on?" I asked the nurse who was on the opposite side of the room. I realized I was in the hospital wing.
"You just woke up from your operation. You were fused with a Sandslash to keep you alive," she responded.
"Wh... wha!?" I cried as I looked at my body. My skin had turned scaly and yellow. My hands and feet were replaced by that of a Sandslash, as well as the spikes down my back.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
An Espeon was in the corner of the room, watching. Sam had been a Pokemorph before the incedent, so they didn't need to do anything for her. She blinked, watching carefully. The spy was careful with whom she knew, but she knew many people well, better then they may want. Around her neck was a collar made of rare gems, which she wore as a human and as a Pokemon. She fades into the surroundings, making herself become invisible.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I got slowly out of the hard cot I used as a bed, stretching every muscle. I felt a bit different this fine morn. After working through my arms and legs, I stretched my wings, their tip bare...Waitaminnit, WINGS? I spun around, barely catching glimpses of brown feathers and such. Storming from my room, I headed straight for the bosses office, furious.

Years
I woke up with a start, and realised i was in a capsule with life-sustening fluid under me. There were scientists all over the place, and all I could think aobut was that my tail had a painful kink in it. I managed to fight to my feet, and I nearly slipped on some slime under me, not realising I was using my tail for balence.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
name: Randall Animura
morph:Treeko
personality:kind
aperance:(human)tall,short brown hair,jeans and a green t-shirt,always wearing sunglasses.(pokemorph)sameas human except I have Treeko's tail and speed.
team:aqua
history:abandoned at age 5. grew up alone with a tribe of Treeko. learned to control
his morphs at age 11. joined Team Aqua at age 13

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
I awoke from my slumber put on my Uniform stumbled around for a while looking for my glasses i finally found them,
After this i want to brush my teeth and noticed my face was scarlet and i had a pair of wings i like avation but not this much.
I then noticed i had a hospital tag around my wrist right then i decided to go down to the hospital and demand an explenation.

I grabed my gloves & ran out the door as i put then on i took off towards the hospital in flight i saw many humans & pokemon alike woundering around underneth.
I landed in front of the hospital walked up to the front desk,
I spoke to a nurse she told me to followed her she lead me to a room i saw some one who looked fimiler but he had gone under more transformation then i had.

I jokeingly said "i thought i had it bad but look at you you look like a spike ball my names Gio by the way whats yours"

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
OOC: Wy Wynaut, you need to use commas and periods, along with other punctuation in your posts, its hard to understand it if you don't have any.
IC: "This has gotta be a dream!" I exclaimed as I ran my right claw down my left arm. it felt real. I decided to lightly jab my skin with the claws, and I felt pain. "Oh crap"

Logmon1

The one of many...
Years
I awock having no memory of last night. I got up and triped "OWWW stuped tail, Wate?" I solowly trend my head. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I yelled so loud alrams went off as last night fooled back to me.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
Waking up, Nic felt something was wrong.
He struggeled against sleep... it was something restraining him...
[Did we botch up that last mission? Am I in prison?]
The straps were tough.

Almost instinctively, he did a "Cut" attack.

He was able to move at last. His limbs were still stiff, but it would do.
There was no time to figure out what he used to cut. His knives must have been taken away... or at least not with him, if he was kept like this.

Nic punched the surface above him. It gave way slightly. He continued to rain blows on his surroundings at random.

There were sounds... people talking... alarms... if he was to get out of here to be able to figure out what had happened, he would have to hurry.

Suddenly, something broke. Light came through. Bracing against that layer, he tore through the rest of the container.

A human face appeared. He punched without thinking, only to see a fellow member of Team Aqua.

Team Aqua...? Where am I?

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
A loud laugh could be heard, and the Espeon appeared. She lept onto David's shoulder. "Your a fool," she said. Though Sam talked rarely, whenever she did speak, it usually was cruel. "You should've known it would've hurt." She stretches. Inside her heart, she fet a lathing for those who knew not of their Psycic abilities within them. SHe nearly forgot she was on his shoulder, and let her claws come out. She felt blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back