• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Ball GT: Fusion Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
Years
Ok in this game you are fusion between any two DBZ/GT character and are out to destroy the massive outbreak of evil in the world.

To play I need:

name: (since it is hard to come up with names for fusions, just say no name or something if you cant think of one)
fusion between:
style of fusion: (potura earings or fusion dance)
looks:
special attacks:

Here's mine:

name: Gotunks
fusion between: Trunks, Goku
looks: That vest that Gogeta and Gotenks have only black on bottom and purple on top, Trunks's hair and sword , Goku's armbands.
style of fusion: Fusion Dance that lasts for 1/2 an hour
special attacks: Super Kamehameha x10, Electric sword slash, Kamehameha, Super Sayin up to 4, Burning Kamehameha attack

Last edited:
Years
okay

name:Gokuten
fusion:Goten and small Goku
looks:Goten's hair Goku's GT suit but pants are white and shirt is orange with gotens long sleeves
fusion style:fusion dance
special attacks:elec kamehameha,spirit punch,instant transmission

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
name: Vegetrunks
fusion between: Vegeta and Future Trunks
style of fusion: Potara
looks:
2002-11-21-Vegetrunks.jpg

special attacks: Burning Big Bang, Final Sword Strike, Super Saiyan 4, Galic Blaster.....

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
Years
Ya I know. Sadly, GT doesn't quite have as much excitement as DBZ. But it does get interesting when Goku gets up to SS4!

Oh ya we can start after one more person comes, k?

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
Years
Well, GT is cool when they start fighting againts the 7 dragons, And I heard that the story will repeat with Goku JR. but he is so naive, he caled turning into a super sayain turning blond. What a loser...

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
I will join
name: Vegehan
fusion between: Vegeta and Gohan
type of fusion: Potara
looks: Gohan's pants Vegeta's armor and hair and Gohans facial fetures.
attacks: Kemehameha, Big Bang Shot, and Instnt Transmision.

Randall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back