Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old August 5th, 2010 (3:06 PM). Edited August 5th, 2010 by DrFuji.
DrFuji's Avatar
DrFuji DrFuji is offline
Heiki Hecchara‌‌
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Downia-upside
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 1,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasonex View Post
hmmm.... with all that have been said, now I'm looking forward to it much more! :3

BTW, can I use the screenshot in your sig? I'll use it in my sig too! To show my support
on Pokemon Lilac. :)
Go for it - Take your pick from the screenshots :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoniteuser View Post
Looks great... love the tiles and the sprites, excpecially the hero's ow!
Keep up the good work!
Thanks for that :)


Quote:
Originally Posted by WeightyWillBill View Post
Woah. DrFuji! This looks great! I loved the video with Giovanni in it. I do have a question, Is the house next to your starter house (In the video) the lab? Or your rival's house?





Good luck! If I could create banners for this one, I would. Unfortunately, I do not have photoshop any longer.D:


Again, best of luck, I'll be supporting.
I'm glad you found your way here XD

Yeah, that is region's lab because the rival's home town isn't the same as your own. Don't worry about banners or anything - Your support is enough :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
Love pretty much everything about this hack; definitely one of, if not the, best hacks currently floating about in Progressing Hacks. I would have one complaint, though:



In that screenshot all the mountains are grey; however, the small rock is brown. I don't know, that seems a wee bit inconsistent in my opinion. Either way, good luck Doctor Fujeh.
Oh you.

Hmm... You raise a pretty good point - I'll be fixing the rock soon Manipulashun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaziquaza View Post
This looks like an amazing hack. If the scripts match up this hack would probably be good enough to be Hack of The Year. Those graphics are brilliant.
I'm glad you think so, but that is nowhere near what I'm trying to do. I just want to have some fun and showcase it here but its still nice if you think that ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger345 View Post
Nice! I would like to see this hack progress, I suck at hacking! Im mea it! Im terrible! I can berely even change the maps! Ill be posting my hack up soon. Be sure t check out how much I fail!
Will do, but don't put yourself down!

------- (-o-) -------

Current status: Finishing off mapping of the third city/ town thing. Inserting scripts to come soon.

I'm not sure if I'll have access to internet for the next three days, so I might not be able to reply to anything, but I will be working on this during that time. Keep posting pl0x.
__________________
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #27    
Old August 5th, 2010 (4:51 PM).
nasonex's Avatar
nasonex nasonex is offline
is trying to learn how to hack
     
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Location: Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Hasty
    Posts: 195
    Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to nasonex Send a message via Yahoo to nasonex
    Quote:
    Current status: Finishing off mapping of the third city/ town thing. Inserting scripts to come soon.

    I'm not sure if I'll have access to internet for the next three days, so I might not be able to reply to anything, but I will be working on this during that time. Keep posting pl0x.
    It's so sad to hear you'll be gone off the internet world for three days...

    You know that we'll miss you here... :D

    But It's also nice to let us know that you'll be doing your work in that 3days w/out internet.

    We want to let you know that we're rooting for you on this one! Ya got all the support from us!

    BTW, Look at my Sig! hehehe! >:)

    If you need me for anything like beta testing or something or you just want to release your emotions to me, feel free to do so! :))

    Anyways, Good Luck! :3
    __________________
    This signature has been disabled.
    Exceeding signature height limit
    Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

    You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

    Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
    Reply With Quote
      #28    
    Old August 5th, 2010 (10:16 PM).
    DrFuji's Avatar
    DrFuji DrFuji is offline
    Heiki Hecchara‌‌
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: Downia-upside
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 1,328
    As my final act before leaving for three days, I thought I would quickly give some screenshots even though I seem to have a million and should really cut down on the unecessary ones. They are an early shot of the player in the third city and the first move tutor whose will teach a Pokemon Endure in Frigid Cavern. I have a plan for something to happen before you can learn Endure, but I haven't implemented it yet... fufufu...


    Have a good weekend :D
    __________________
    Reply With Quote
      #29    
    Old August 6th, 2010 (6:23 AM).
    Quilava's Master's Avatar
    Quilava's Master Quilava's Master is offline
    Shattered Dreams '13
       
      Join Date: Jul 2007
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 694
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by DrFuji View Post
      As my final act before leaving for three days, I thought I would quickly give some screenshots even though I seem to have a million and should really cut down on the unecessary ones. They are an early shot of the player in the third city and the first move tutor whose will teach a Pokemon Endure in Frigid Cavern. I have a plan for something to happen before you can learn Endure, but I haven't implemented it yet... fufufu...


      Have a good weekend :D
      The cave water seems, i dunno off? It doesn't look much like water, maybe it's too dark? It just doesn't seem right to me.
      __________________
      The return of Pokemon Shattered Dreams! Click the screenshot to visit the thread, you know you want to.
      Reply With Quote
        #30    
      Old August 6th, 2010 (7:56 AM).
      Kevin's Avatar
      Kevin Kevin is offline
      kevin del rey
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2010
      Location: Virginia
      Age: 18
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 2,689
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Quilava's Master View Post
      The cave water seems, i dunno off? It doesn't look much like water, maybe it's too dark? It just doesn't seem right to me.
      Maybe it needs wave-animations to make it look like a cave-river.
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #31    
      Old August 8th, 2010 (10:15 PM).
      DrFuji's Avatar
      DrFuji DrFuji is offline
      Heiki Hecchara‌‌
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Sep 2009
      Location: Downia-upside
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 1,328
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Quilava's Master View Post
      The cave water seems, i dunno off? It doesn't look much like water, maybe it's too dark? It just doesn't seem right to me.
      There is nothing wrong with the cave water tiles at all. I guess I could increase the contrast, but I see the colour scheme as being perfectly fine at this point.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Destiny Demon View Post
      Maybe it needs wave-animations to make it look like a cave-river.
      How could you tell that it wasn't animated? It is a screen capture, not a .gif file :/



      I didn't do as much as I thought as I would over the weekeend, but I was able to complete two maps which had been giving me some trouble previously and change some tiles from earlier. Did anyone say beach party? :P

      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #32    
      Old August 9th, 2010 (2:53 AM).
      nasonex's Avatar
      nasonex nasonex is offline
      is trying to learn how to hack
         
        Join Date: Jan 2010
        Location: Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Hasty
        Posts: 195
        Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to nasonex Send a message via Yahoo to nasonex
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DrFuji View Post
        How could you tell that it wasn't animated? It is a screen capture, not a .gif file :
        I didn't do as much as I thought as I would over the weekeend, but I was able to complete two maps which had been giving me some trouble previously and change some tiles from earlier. Did anyone say beach party? :P

        Woohoo! Beach Party! Nice tiles you got there. I'm lovin the graphics
        dude! It feels like it's very sunny! :D

        Anyways, may I ask if what is the name of the town/city?

        I'm very much excited about the gym leader type! >:)

        Nice Updates! Keep it rolling! :D
        __________________
        This signature has been disabled.
        Exceeding signature height limit
        Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

        You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

        Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
        Reply With Quote
          #33    
        Old August 17th, 2010 (1:17 AM).
        NiKaNoRoU's Avatar
        NiKaNoRoU NiKaNoRoU is offline
        Dedicated to Thrace
           
          Join Date: Sep 2009
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 660
          Stupid Scientist is stupid. They never tell the good news to their mates on MSN.

          Finally, you have shown what you've been doing all along behind your desktop, huh? (yeah, not comment here, I saw this today the first time)

          Everything about this is great, and geez, you kept the ows! these were my first sucessful overworlds! I'm feeling a bit iffy about them atm, but never mind, maybe if you also showed a scene with the backsprite/trainer card on <3

          About tiles, you revamped everything? that's a lot of work, and it seems to have paid off. Great job, Mr.Anderson!
          __________________

          Your knight from the plane of light
          Reply With Quote
            #34    
          Old August 17th, 2010 (1:30 AM).
          DrFuji's Avatar
          DrFuji DrFuji is offline
          Heiki Hecchara‌‌
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Sep 2009
          Location: Downia-upside
          Age: 24
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Jolly
          Posts: 1,328
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by nasonex
          Anyways, may I ask if what is the name of the town/city?
          Its called Fleetwood, but the Gym-type is my little secret D:

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by NiKaNoRoU
          Stupid Scientist is stupid. They never tell the good news to their mates on MSN.
          I thought it would have been a nice suprise ;P

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by NiKaNoRoU
          Finally, you have shown what you've been doing all along behind your desktop, huh? (yeah, not comment here, I saw this today the first time)

          Everything about this is great, and geez, you kept the ows! these were my first sucessful overworlds! I'm feeling a bit iffy about them atm, but never mind, maybe if you also showed a scene with the backsprite/trainer card on <3

          About tiles, you revamped everything? that's a lot of work, and it seems to have paid off. Great job, Mr.Anderson!
          I <3 your OWs/ frontsprites/ backsprites, how could I ever replace them?

          Yeah, the tiles are hard work, but I enjoy inserting them and the finished products look great imo - Thanks for stopping by, Agent Smith :D

          ------- (-o-) -------

          Update: I'm mapping out the game's big forest (Frickle Forest), but I haven't progressed far enough to get some early screenshots due to the return of school which will be slowing down my progress God, I was getting so much stuff done at a cracking pace during the holidays. I've also added a fun script in Fleetwood that could result in you getting a rare Pokemon.
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #35    
          Old August 17th, 2010 (2:51 AM).
          nasonex's Avatar
          nasonex nasonex is offline
          is trying to learn how to hack
             
            Join Date: Jan 2010
            Location: Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Hasty
            Posts: 195
            Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to nasonex Send a message via Yahoo to nasonex
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by DrFuji View Post
            ------- (-o-) -------

            Update: I'm mapping out the game's big forest (Frickle Forest), but I haven't progressed far enough to get some early screenshots due to the return of school which will be slowing down my progress God, I was getting so much stuff done at a cracking pace during the holidays. I've also added a fun script in Fleetwood that could result in you getting a rare Pokemon.
            Nice Updates again DrFuji! I've been wondering what the Frickle Forest
            will look like. It feels like it's a creepy forest.. (chills)

            It's sad that the school is too quick on getting back from holidays.. >.<

            But you can work slowly but surely! To ensure the Gaming goodness
            of Pokemon: Lilac. hehehe!

            Can't wait for the scripts at Fleetwood City! Maybe It'll be a rare Beach
            pokemon! lol! :D

            Anyways keep up the good work DrFuji! Good Luck! :3
            __________________
            This signature has been disabled.
            Exceeding signature height limit
            Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

            You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

            Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
            Reply With Quote
              #36    
            Old August 17th, 2010 (3:23 AM).
            Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
            Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
            Starting anew...
               
              Join Date: Aug 2007
              Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Timid
              Posts: 3,066
              You've been updatin' the thread with awesome
              updates lately, and I appreciate that.

              I have one complaint, though.
              And that complaint... is the Hero OW. The design itself is good, but the hair seems to...
              "lost" its outlining?

              Anyways, good luck on this.
              __________________
              I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
              Reply With Quote
                #37    
              Old August 17th, 2010 (3:49 AM).
              NiKaNoRoU's Avatar
              NiKaNoRoU NiKaNoRoU is offline
              Dedicated to Thrace
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2009
                Age: 25
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 660
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
                The design itself is good, but the hair seems to...
                "lost" its outlining?

                Anyways, good luck on this.
                Exactly where I was feeling iffy about. I was proud of that by the time I made it, but now...who knows. :D
                __________________

                Your knight from the plane of light
                Reply With Quote
                  #38    
                Old August 17th, 2010 (4:07 AM). Edited August 17th, 2010 by Sarcastic Prince.
                Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                Starting anew...
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2007
                  Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 3,066
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by NiKaNoRoU View Post
                  Exactly where I was feeling iffy about. I was proud of that by the time I made it, but now...who knows. :D
                  There is a way to solve that problem. Don't worry.
                  Just simply go to OW Editor and make black outlines to the hair.
                  That should do it.
                  __________________
                  I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #39    
                  Old August 17th, 2010 (6:32 AM).
                  DrFuji's Avatar
                  DrFuji DrFuji is offline
                  Heiki Hecchara‌‌
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2009
                  Location: Downia-upside
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Posts: 1,328
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by nasonex
                  Nice Updates again DrFuji! I've been wondering what the Frickle Forest
                  will look like. It feels like it's a creepy forest.. (chills)
                  Hehe... Its funny that you should say that, as it is suppossed to be a bit creepy, as shown in the first screenshot further down. I've cut out some of the text cause I'm cool like that, but the message is d simple: Something is lurking within the forest...

                  Quote:
                  Can't wait for the scripts at Fleetwood City! Maybe It'll be a rare Beach
                  pokemon! lol! :D
                  I wouldn't exactly call the Pokemon 'beach Pokemon', but maybe you'll get lucky :3

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince
                  You've been updatin' the thread with awesome
                  updates lately, and I appreciate that.

                  I have one complaint, though.
                  And that complaint... is the Hero OW. The design itself is good, but the hair seems to...
                  "lost" its outlining?

                  Anyways, good luck on this.
                  Thanks for that :P

                  Yeah, now that I look back on it, the player's hair could use some refining - I'll fix that in abit unless you'd like to do the honours, NiKa?


                  ------- (-o-) -------

                  Update: 5 Hours after saying I had nothing to show, I've scrounged up two screenshots to show that I've actually been doing stuff. I'm planning to test whether I should slightly lighten the Frickle Forest trees or not, so the second screenshot is tentativly confirmed.

                  Spoiler:


                  Post, reply, whatever - Its all good :D
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #40    
                  Old August 17th, 2010 (1:24 PM).
                  ~NeOn~'s Avatar
                  ~NeOn~ ~NeOn~ is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2009
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 95
                    Hey! Nice hack!
                    Tiles and palettes very good, has a good harmony, nothing to complain about.
                    Actually, the hack in general it's all very well. I congratulate you.
                    I hope to see a script of the hack
                    __________________
                    Visit my Hack:


                    I Support:




                    Reply With Quote
                      #41    
                    Old August 17th, 2010 (3:06 PM).
                    nasonex's Avatar
                    nasonex nasonex is offline
                    is trying to learn how to hack
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2010
                      Location: Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Hasty
                      Posts: 195
                      Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to nasonex Send a message via Yahoo to nasonex
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by DrFuji View Post
                      ------- (-o-) -------

                      Update: 5 Hours after saying I had nothing to show, I've scrounged up two screenshots to show that I've actually been doing stuff. I'm planning to test whether I should slightly lighten the Frickle Forest trees or not, so the second screenshot is tentativly confirmed.

                      Spoiler:


                      Post, reply, whatever - Its all good :D
                      Whoa! Very quick Updates MrFuji! This Hack is going very well.. hehehe..

                      BTW, can you darken the grass at Frickle Forest grass to match the dark
                      trees. It'll give it a more creepy look. :D

                      And also, you can put dead trees if you want too. BTW, just a suggestion. :P

                      Nice job with the Hack! I know you're working slowly but surely to
                      avoid certain bugs and glitches.. :D

                      Again good luck! I'm subscribing to this thread.. to show my ultimate
                      support! :D
                      __________________
                      This signature has been disabled.
                      Exceeding signature height limit
                      Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                      You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                      Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #42    
                      Old August 17th, 2010 (9:11 PM).
                      DrFuji's Avatar
                      DrFuji DrFuji is offline
                      Heiki Hecchara‌‌
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2009
                      Location: Downia-upside
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Posts: 1,328
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ~NeOn~ View Post
                      Hey! Nice hack!
                      Tiles and palettes very good, has a good harmony, nothing to complain about.
                      Actually, the hack in general it's all very well. I congratulate you.
                      I hope to see a script of the hack ^^
                      Thankyou very much for that - Nothing to complain about means that I must be doing something right :3

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by nasonex View Post
                      BTW, can you darken the grass at Frickle Forest grass to match the dark
                      trees. It'll give it a more creepy look. :D

                      And also, you can put dead trees if you want too. BTW, just a suggestion. :P
                      Actually, I can't do either of them - If I change the palette for the grass, it will affect the pallete for the rest of the game as well. I've also reached the limit of tiles that I can use in the forest tile slot, so it is impossoble for me to insert anymore D:

                      Quote:
                      Nice job with the Hack! I know you're working slowly but surely to
                      avoid certain bugs and glitches.. :D

                      Again good luck! I'm subscribing to this thread.. to show my ultimate
                      support! :D
                      More like I'll be progressing slowly becuase of school.

                      Thanks though :3
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #43    
                      Old August 18th, 2010 (8:25 AM).
                      ~NeOn~'s Avatar
                      ~NeOn~ ~NeOn~ is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2009
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 95
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by DrFuji View Post
                        Thankyou very much for that - Nothing to complain about means that I must be doing something right :3
                        With the "complain" I mean to say that don't there is much to be questioned, since this good to my taste. xD (Sure, there's always something to improve.)
                        Ah, and one thing I forgot to mention, the outline of the hero's hair is very clear, so I think I can improve.
                        __________________
                        Visit my Hack:


                        I Support:




                        Reply With Quote
                          #44    
                        Old August 18th, 2010 (2:51 PM).
                        NiKaNoRoU's Avatar
                        NiKaNoRoU NiKaNoRoU is offline
                        Dedicated to Thrace
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2009
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 660
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by DrFuji View Post
                          Yeah, now that I look back on it, the player's hair could use some refining - I'll fix that in abit unless you'd like to do the honours, NiKa?
                          Nah, you can do it just fine, I trust you.

                          By the way, great updates. I like the palettes you used in the forest trees.
                          __________________

                          Your knight from the plane of light
                          Reply With Quote
                            #45    
                          Old August 27th, 2010 (2:06 PM).
                          sir.euge's Avatar
                          sir.euge sir.euge is offline
                          Bunchies Back!
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2009
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Naughty
                            Posts: 140
                            Send a message via Yahoo to sir.euge
                            wow looks like a cool game! Im really interested to see you implement some sick scripts into those super tite maps
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #46    
                            Old August 27th, 2010 (10:14 PM).
                            solarowl's Avatar
                            solarowl solarowl is offline
                            I'll always be an Outsider.
                            • Silver Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2010
                            Location: Hoenn
                            Age: 21
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 911
                            Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to solarowl
                            I like this hack! especially the tiles and everything! i also like the idea in the video where giovanni heres team rocket calling out to him!
                            __________________
                            When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house,
                            I had only two things on my mind:
                            Paul Newman and a ride home.
                            ...
                            Reply With Quote
                              #47    
                            Old September 4th, 2010 (3:53 AM).
                            DrFuji's Avatar
                            DrFuji DrFuji is offline
                            Heiki Hecchara‌‌
                            • Crystal Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2009
                            Location: Downia-upside
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Jolly
                            Posts: 1,328
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by sir.euge View Post
                            wow looks like a cool game! Im really interested to see you implement some sick scripts into those super tite maps
                            Thanks - The scripts are coming along nicely, so hopefully it won't be too long before I can show stuff :)

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by solarowl View Post
                            I like this hack! especially the tiles and everything! i also like the idea in the video where giovanni heres team rocket calling out to him!
                            Thanks, I put a lot of effort into that script, and it has ramifications for the story as well :D


                            ------- (-o-) -------

                            Update:

                            Firstly, if check the first post, you will notice that there is now some CSS. This was made by Dedaelus and I'm very happy to have him smarten it up even though it means the removal of the tcat which Manny luuurves ;D

                            Secondly, I have created a world map - The style was heavily based on WesleyFG's map to save tiles space and I really like its simplicity. Please note that this is not inserted at the moment.


                            Thirdly, I have inserted all D/P/Pt/HG/SS sprites, excluding alternate form Pokemon (Unown, Deoxys etc) and the R/S/E legendary trio. This isn't a huge or completed accomplishment, but I thought it might as well be known.

                            Finally, I got off my arse and made a supporter bar. Use it as you please and link it to the thread if you wish to wear it :D



                            Code:
                            [*IMG]http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu74/PocketmonmMaster/Raikou_Lilac9576770678-iaza.gif[/IMG]
                            Remove the *s

                            That about does it, enjoy the weekend and have a good time.
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #48    
                            Old September 4th, 2010 (7:35 PM).
                            nasonex's Avatar
                            nasonex nasonex is offline
                            is trying to learn how to hack
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2010
                              Location: Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Hasty
                              Posts: 195
                              Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to nasonex Send a message via Yahoo to nasonex
                              Wow! Nice CSS Dr. Fuji! I like the New sprites inserted!

                              Btw, the map looks so empty. Maybe because it consists of small red
                              spots, it's more like that it is all town and no city.

                              Could you do some more userbars

                              Overall, Nice Updates Dr. Fuji! Good Luck and Again More Power! :D
                              __________________
                              This signature has been disabled.
                              Exceeding signature height limit
                              Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                              You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                              Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #49    
                              Old September 21st, 2010 (11:19 AM).
                              Alpha King's Avatar
                              Alpha King Alpha King is offline
                              Man's Best Friend
                              • Silver Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2009
                              Location: USA (MD)
                              Age: 22
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 1,071
                              Yeah, I like the new CSS, but that map up there isn't detailed enough, like the cities aren't very different looking as they all have the same circle there. But that's in my opinion. Ultimately, it's up to you.

                              Also, nice banner/userbar. Best of wishes!
                              __________________

                              Reply With Quote
                                #50    
                              Old September 21st, 2010 (12:20 PM).
                              Kid nino's Avatar
                              Kid nino Kid nino is offline
                              Oshowatt/Wotter <3
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2007
                                Location: Violet City
                                Age: 23
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Bold
                                Posts: 191
                                The screenshots look very nice, and this is one of the few hacks I've seen in which you aren't a child. Which is pretty cool if you ask me. And, I love your overall color layout very nice on the eyes. :D
                                __________________
                                | Kid Nino |

                                Dimond Code: 0903 5137 8885
                                Reply With Quote
                                Reply
                                Quick Reply

                                Sponsored Links
                                Thread Tools

                                Posting Rules
                                You may not post new threads
                                You may not post replies
                                You may not post attachments
                                You may not edit your posts

                                BB code is On
                                Smilies are On
                                [IMG] code is On
                                HTML code is Off

                                Forum Jump


                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:03 PM.