• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"You know you _____" Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
I was talking to Zento today about how lately I think I've been spending too much time on the internet as whenever I laugh I try to go "lolololololol". ^^;;; Well, I decided to make this game. Basically you just fill the blanks. I'm not sure if this is in the right forum but oh well. xD;

I'll start.

You know you spend too much time on the computer when you go lolololol.

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2004
You know you spend too much time playing PS2 if you scream out "Simpsons Road Rage!" during a collision.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
(I actually almost said 'Lol' one time after some joke I heard. o.o LOL!)

You know you've watched too much InuYasha when you tape fake ears onto your head, wear fake long fingernails, grow your hair out really long, and dye it silver. (Ha. XD)

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
(Haha. Good one. XD Though.. Shouldn't he have a tail? Guess he'd be too much like a dog. ^^;;)

You know you play too much Legend of Zelda when you put on green clothes, carry around a sword with you, and put on fake, pointy ears.

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2004
You know you watch too much TV when you ask 'What channel is the bathroom on?'.

Hey, how come right after I posted first there were a lot of replies, but before i posted there were 0.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
That is too much PC and TV. :P Probably because people were getting ready to post and you just went first?

You know play too many games when you talk about it in your sleep.

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2004
want more game stuff? :P
You know you play StarCraft too much when you consider your teacher to be a Hydralisk.
You know you used to have a dog if there was a graveyard full of bones outside.
You know you have a concussion when you start talking happily to a bot.
You know you like Apple computers if you drool when you see a G5.

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2004
Yes.
Also fake glasses.
You know you're a pokemaniac when you find out that you're wearing a charizard tail in school.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jun 24, 2010
Sure this is a game and not just a bunch of You know you (fill blank in here) statements posted by members without following any of the rules the game would required?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
LOL.

You know you aren't too birght when you get your head stuck in a chair at school.(This happened to somebody I knew :P )

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2004
You know you did something when you have a 17% warning.
*Shinji Mekamori*

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
(-.-' Hey.. What is your AIM..?)

You know you're Shingo when you have a ` by your name. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back