• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[POST THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvtm

Years
I don't know how to put spoiler tags, but here is me waking up at 6am, a lil bit bored and hiding my sleepy face. Its a a FC bayern munchen hoodie I just got. Gotta love gifts.

4901422434_14ddb4821f_z.jpg

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
Years
Most of you already know what I look like (I think) but yeah... this is just the best picture ever so w/e. I'm the black guy with the 'omg this is intense' look on his face.
Spoiler:

PARTAAAAY.
Spoiler:

Detox

Well here is a semi old pic of me.

Spoiler:

Yes this was taken when clothes that hampered your ability to breathe were in style :x .

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Just got back from a backpacking trip and, while messing around with my iPhone's camera, I managed to take a photo of me that didn't completely suck. Please take no notice of the stuffed animals lining the shower.

Spoiler:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
I do NOT have wedge arms.. mukkkapoo x)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I said to myself, I've never looked like more of a poser. Then I said, hey, perfect for PC.

Spoiler:

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
Well, I've been really busy with school stuff lately. That, and it's been really hot over here. But now even more, I've got new pics. Unfortunately for school, I had to get a nice looking haircut...

Spoiler:

Lots of pics I wanted to upload this time. Thing with my school shirts, though; Mon-Tue, I wear white. Wed-Thu, I wear black. Friday is uniform-free day! Yeah, school gets so freaking hot, I saw myself as a Pikachu! D= And in an Anime Convention I went to, I borrowed a friend's kitty which I ate tastefully took a pic of.
So... I ain't liking my new 'cut... u_u

Years
Spoiler:

So, yeah, that's me. No make up or anything special. xDD Just me. I thought I might wanna post here. Blah, my hair is messy looking. xDD

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Recently I went to San Diego with my friends for a holiday. (I of course, live in Australia) Unforunately most of the images I took of myself were in the hotel room, since there was a mirror and I couldn't be bothered asking my friends to take a picture of me. XD;

Spoiler:

^ I stole my friend's glasses. Apparently they suit me.. So I'll probably get new glasses like those. And my Tonberry I bought at Comic-con. :D

Spoiler:

^ The bow was suppose to go in my hair, but it was starting to hurt after awhile, so I clipped it onto my dress. Oh and random hat I bought when I went to comic-con.

Spoiler:

Hello Kitty for the win?

=3=; annd done.

Edit;; Oh wait, how could I forget this?

Spoiler:

:D When I was at Comic-Con.

Last edited:

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
Years
Hmm... I suppose I can humiliate myself one more time.

Here are two most recent pictures of me from a gaming expo, I met up with a few forumers from another forum (Official Playstation one) which is the second picture, we all went for pizza afterwards.

Attachments

• Eurogamer56.jpg
    Eurogamer56.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Eurogamer57.jpg
    Eurogamer57.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 14

Chad -

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2012
This picture was taken yesterday, when my friends visited me at the hotel I am staying at. It's in black and white, because my hair was sprayed green, and it would be embarrassing to show it here now.

And here's my pic..TADA!
meinplace.png

Years
So I've been to the mall today with a girl friend and she decided to take a few photos of me while we were wandering around.

Spoiler:

"Starbucks is right behind you, dimwit."

Spoiler:

"I said behind you!"

Spoiler:

"I'm not paying £20 for a little bag like this!"

Spoiler:

"chippy?"

Spoiler:

"You are such a poser."

The end. :D

Disregard my messy hair, it was windy today.

EDIT: I forgot one!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back