• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm soooooooooo glad I'm reading this in the daytime.

And the Hypno poem didn't seem scary to me at all.
The Hypno poem was, well, not scary. Neither the Parasect one. I didn't bother to read the Pokemon Green one xD
Well to be honest the Hypno poem and the parasect one are suppose to be scary, there suppose to be more creepy.
Think about it. Pokemon, a game that is aimed at children contains a Psychic monster able to make you do things against you will that has a thing for children and a giant bug that has been zombiefied by a mind controlling fungus.
I don't think i'ts just me that has chills running up and down my spine when i read something like this.

Zombie one seemed pretty retarded. I wouldn't like watching a greyscale sprite being eaten by a zombie every time I started my GBA tho xD
I'll admit that the part of the 'Buryman Script' where the actual gameboy was altered ruined the story a bit but the rest i found quite chilling when you put it with the rest of Pokemon Tower creepy factors.

The S

The Reverend
Years
I appreciate all of the positive responses I've gotten on Tarnished Silver. Really, especially after I haven't dedicated myself to writing in some time, it feels good to have someone like what I've written.

I've been asked about possibly writing further CreepyPasta, and I am entertaining the idea. It's not priority at this moment, though, and honestly I'm a bit leery, as I'm not certain how I can match/top Tarnished Silver.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
My friend who an Admin at another Pokemon forum has been posting a lot of these lately.
All the other one had been said unfortunately....
This was one of his latest:
Spoiler:

Years
I appreciate all of the positive responses I've gotten on Tarnished Silver. Really, especially after I haven't dedicated myself to writing in some time, it feels good to have someone like what I've written.

I've been asked about possibly writing further CreepyPasta, and I am entertaining the idea. It's not priority at this moment, though, and honestly I'm a bit leery, as I'm not certain how I can match/top Tarnished Silver.
To be honest with the level of your writing skills you wouldn't need to match the standards of Tarnished Silver to scare the crap out of us. :P
My friend who an Admin at another Pokemon forum has been posting a lot of these lately.
All the other one had been said unfortunately....
This was one of his latest:
Spoiler:
Well i've read this creepypasta and to be honest i found it quite dull and repetitive, so that's one of the main reasons why i haven't put it on this forum. But feel free to post more if you happen to find any :D

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Not really a creepypasta but I get the willies even thinking about Chinchou, google what happens to male angler fish...

Skip Class

Years

To be honest with the level of your writing skills you wouldn't need to match the standards of Tarnished Silver to scare the crap out of us. :P

Well i've read this creepypasta and to be honest i found it quite dull and repetitive, so that's one of the main reasons why i haven't put it on this forum. But feel free to post more if you happen to find any :D

I personally didn't find it really scaring since it wasn't convincing. But I did find a few more though sorry If they already have been posted

tumblr_l7nsnqt2zX1qd0isso1_500.png

I would so play this if it were a game
Spoiler:

Skulls of The Pyre
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
Not really a creepypasta but I get the willies even thinking about Chinchou, google what happens to male angler fish...
Aww, i feel so sorry for those cute little chinchou :(

I personally didn't find it really scaring since it wasn't convincing. But I did find a few more though sorry If they already have been posted

tumblr_l7nsnqt2zX1qd0isso1_500.png

I would so play this if it were a game
Spoiler:

Skulls of The Pyre
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I've read the first one but i hadn't posted it here. It's a great story that would make a great hack. I like to think of it as the Gen II's Pokemon Creepy Black :P And btw thats the wrong picture for that story XD
The second one i've never read. I thought it was pretty good. Nuff said :D
And the last one i have never really liked. Sorry.

Skip Class

Years

Aww, i feel so sorry for those cute little chinchou :(

I've read the first one but i hadn't posted it here. It's a great story that would make a great hack. I like to think of it as the Gen II's Pokemon Creepy Black :P And btw thats the wrong picture for that story XD
The second one i've never read. I thought it was pretty good. Nuff said :D
And the last one i have never really liked. Sorry.

Lolz that was the pic I got with the story. I looked on google and there was this one site on it with heaps of stories but still none has scared me more than Lost Silver. Some had picture but most have already been said or they just do hit me enough (If you know what I mean)

Deathshot

Unregistered User
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 20, 2019
Dude, that creepypasta actually gave me a nightmare and I don't ever have nightmares over this stuff... Good Show man... Good show.

Years
Dude, that creepypasta actually gave me a nightmare and I don't ever have nightmares over this stuff... Good Show man... Good show.
Well I'm glad you liked them :P
Always nicce to get good comments on my/others findings :D

@Zappy:
Oh, i've just realized that the third story you posted was an unsuccessful entry to the Pokemon Creepypasta competition XD
Wounder why they chose that one and not the winning one?...

Skip Class

Years

@Zappy:
Oh, i've just realized that the third story you posted was an unsuccessful entry to the Pokemon Creepypasta competition XD
Wounder why they chose that one and not the winning one?...

Yea I noticed that just now lolz, and you mean on the site? Idk anyone can post there so I'm not sure

Years
Yea I noticed that just now lolz, and you mean on the site? Idk anyone can post there so I'm not sure
Well i guess so, it's just a bit weird that the best one isnt posted there :/

And I've just thought of something.
Its stated in nearly all Pokedex entry's that chanseys eggs are delicious and are a rare treat to be eaten.
And example is Pokemon Emeralds Dex entry:
Chansey lay nutritionally excellent eggs every day. The eggs are so delicious, they are eagerly devoured by even those people who have lost their appetite.
But when you think about it, what is it that's inside those chansey eggs???

And for those who cant be bothered working it out:
Spoiler:

Gunn

horror resident
Years
Ah! I wasn't aware that there were more Pokemon Creepypastas circulating around. The only one that I have read was the Pokemon Black version one. I'm actually going to read the other creepypastas later because it's 3 in the morning, if you understand.

There's actually a visual guide for your DS of the Pokemon Black version. It must be a pretty popular Pokemon creepypasta to get something like that, even if it is custom.

Years
Ah! I wasn't aware that there were more Pokemon Creepypastas circulating around. The only one that I have read was the Pokemon Black version one. I'm actually going to read the other creepypastas later because it's 3 in the morning, if you understand.

There's actually a visual guide for your DS of the Pokemon Black version. It must be a pretty popular Pokemon creepypasta to get something like that, even if it is custom.
Well i first started reading these stories at silly times. Believe me reading 'Come Follow Me' at half three in the morning isn't the best thing to do, I was looking over my shoulder ever five seconds :P
And i've got that graphic story thing on my DS :D

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
I really hate creepypasta, so I went and turned on the happiest, most cheerful song I have on my playlist (some random route theme from Super Mario RPG) and played it while reading. It really helps, lol. They still creeped me out though ;-;

Also, that thing about Chansey eggs is ridiculous. Think chicken eggs. ???

Years
I really hate creepypasta, so I went and turned on the happiest, most cheerful song I have on my playlist (some random route theme from Super Mario RPG) and played it while reading. It really helps, lol. They still creeped me out though ;-;

Also, that thing about Chansey eggs is ridiculous. Think chicken eggs. ???
well the chancy egg thing was just an idea.
And i just read through the NDS Graphic novel thing and it sent chills down my spine.
http://multiple-option.blogspot.com/2010/08/pokemon-ghost-black-retold.html
It has an alternate ending and it is the scariest thing i have read to date :O

Last edited:

Inferny

Lord of Pokabu
Years
Whoo! I downloaded the retelling to my emulator, and it went well. I didn't find the end scary or creepy, but it sure gave me something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back