• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

RMXP Map Screenshot Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
This tool can export your map to a PNG image so you can post it everywhere you want. Just extract it into your game's folder (where it has Game.exe and Editor.exe).

Download: Version 1.1 http://www.mediafire.com/?dld5zmepesy62yy

Screenshot:

mapmakerv11.png

Changes Log:
  • Add mouse function
  • Fix some bugs

Give credit to:
meustrus
SephirothSpawn
The MACL authors
and Selwyn

Taken from this thread: http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=58344

Last edited by a moderator:

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
This looks good im going to test it out :D
You always surprise us.
works perfectly fine.

Last edited:

Two-Dee

Newb Rom Hacker
Years
xDD my bad ..Dej-a-vu o.o xDD Can you link me to the rpg maker tools? Ive got an idea for a pokemon game im still waiting for a moderator to accept it on the drawing board xD im calling it Pokemon: The first journey :D

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
Years
I've used this before, but it's not this version nor is it nearly similar. Did you create it? (If so, I gotta thank you for how useful it's been! =D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back