Pokémon Strategies and Movesets Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc. For general talk about the games, go to the respective Pokémon game forums.

Old September 4th, 2010 (8:21 PM).
Le Diable Blanc

Nature: Relaxed
    Is my team balanced? Im not really that into competitive battling, but how do you think I did in this battle (with my cousin)

Critique is appreciated, and I wanna put a Ludicolo into my team :D Suggestions? Opinions?

The video : 80-72624-62611

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 4th, 2010 (9:11 PM).
    Probably hates you.
    • Gold Tier

Nature: Impish
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nugg View Post
    Is my team balanced? Im not really that into competitive battling, but how do you think I did in this battle (with my cousin)

Critique is appreciated, and I wanna put a Ludicolo into my team :D Suggestions? Opinions?

The video : 80-72624-62611
    Dont do this please, just post your team normally. Not everyone can view the vid and its just generally awkward to rate and we cant see the EV'S, natures etc and those are kind important lol. :/

~Locked~

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links